[HELP THREAD]Ask anything about ROMs, devices, apps [NOOB FREINDLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

crazylibra420

Jan 7, 2014
winnie

Hello... U can ask anything here about Android, ROMs, devices and many others... I will try to answer all of Ur questions.

Hello thanks for helping I'm not very smartphone smart and need help. I have a Samsung galaxy rush from Boost mobile and I play bingo games on it and can't move any of the games/apps to my SD card and it's making my phone slow and I've even deleted games. How can I move them to my SD card so my phone has more room? Please and thank you:confused:

rahulraz

Dec 31, 2013
Patna
www.gamesplaza.tk
Do This

use App2SD u can download it from Google play store for free

Sent from my SM-T210R using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
simply root your phone and download link2sd and open and simply move apps from phone memory to sd card you can also Move data files and catchy of your apps 2 sd card. note you can also create a partition of memory card to use it as A App Memory With Link2Sd Or u can Simply move It .
It works 100%
Press Thanks If i Helped.

burduli

Jan 1, 2014
Tbilisi
Google Pixel 3 XL
Hello thanks for helping I'm not very smartphone smart and need help. I have a Samsung galaxy rush from Boost mobile and I play bingo games on it and can't move any of the games/apps to my SD card and it's making my phone slow and I've even deleted games. How can I move them to my SD card so my phone has more room? Please and thank you:confused:

you need to root your device first. here are quick guide about how to root Samsung Galaxy Rush. VIDEO

Reactions: GioFX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts