29th November 2012, 07:51 AM |#2  
Flag Acquiring...
Thanks Meter: 799

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster3K

Hello eh!

I just purchased the "Virgin mobile" Samsung Galaxy Ace IIx GT-S7560m to replace my faulty HTC EVO 3D (unlocked not rooted)
phone. I know I know it is a downgrade however, for what I need it for it is fine. Except.... for... ONE..... MAJOR...... PROBLEM!!!
I cannot move any apps to the SDCARD?? I have tired an adb method on another site (message me I guess to get URL) to no avail (its dated I know) . I have searched and looked around however I am confused at what tutorial I should follow and use? I decided to post and ask the knowledgeable beings here. If I can root this phone perfect!!! If not is there any information anyone can give me in regards to this problem.

*update*
Playing with it more and reading the specs on Virgins Canadian website
the unit has "Enhanced Memory: 4GB ROM + 6Gb RAM"?????
I have a 16GB SD card in and that is just being used for my music currently
as I cannot directly copy anything to it..... It seems this unit is really "locked down"
is this "virtual" memory? I am starting to think the unit has no real HARDWARE ram
just a page file type ram, like using a usb stick for ready boost. Also I cannot install
anything unless its on play store.... thinking I may have to return it?

Anyone want to take a stab at this one?

Thanks in advance

Blaster3K

Can you install apps from the play store? If yes, then please try to install ES Task Manager and post a screenshot or at the least post the information provided by the app on "About Phone"
29th November 2012, 08:03 AM |#3  
Flag Tunis
Thanks Meter: 414

More
your phone single core 1mhz ??
it comes with ics right ??
how much ram ??
The Following User Says Thank You to Messi10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Messi10 Ad-Free
29th November 2012, 08:10 AM |#4  
Flag Acquiring...
Thanks Meter: 799

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messi10

how much ram ??

He says 6GB RAM but i don't it's true. Well anyways, no clear specs on that phone yet. I have my hopes up with the fact that it's running ICS. No clear info on Samsung's website though.
1st March 2014, 12:17 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr01nE

Can you install apps from the play store? If yes, then please try to install ES Task Manager and post a screenshot or at the least post the information provided by the app on "About Phone"

Well it is impossible to move app to sd card on this phone, I've spent a lot of time trying but I failed. Do not try to partition your sd card, that just mess things up, you can't move apps to sd. sorry.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote:

THE COMPLETE FAQ HAS MOVED HERE!

But you have root you can use Muzhiwan,where you can download stuff unto sd card, enabled in settings. Or you can compose your own.gsk file to install unto sd card.
29th November 2012, 10:18 AM |#6  
Flag Medan
Thanks Meter: 248

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messi10

how much ram ??

1GB RAM ..

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

http://m.samsung.com/ca/consumer/mob...560ZKMBMC-spec

Why that Phone is similar to Mini SIII ? 4.0 inch too :sly:

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda premium
29th November 2012, 11:12 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1,621

More
Seems Canada ace 2 version..
On samsung Canada site there isnt" gt-i8160)
The Following User Says Thank You to asdfzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift asdfzz Ad-Free
29th November 2012, 01:45 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I uploaded the requested screenshots.

The phone is not that bad at all surprisingly just needs a root method,
even installing UI launcher is hit and miss some install some say "insuffencient storage"
The same error goes for widgets.
3rd August 2014, 04:14 AM |#9  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:

I uploaded the requested screenshots.

The phone is not that bad at all surprisingly just needs a root method,

Have you tried 1clickroot? Worked for my GT-S7560M.
3rd August 2014, 07:24 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Well, I can say for sure, that on CM11 in general (Just downloading the new update right now), I can emulate PS1 with almost no lag. It's quite impressive given the fact this is a low-end smartphone.

Edit: @jonypx09 So I noticed that the CM11 update didn't fix the headphone issue. I've also noticed that when plugging in Bose headphones (There's a demo stand in our local Target that lets people try with their own devices), it literally locks up the entire device until I unplug them, so it's like my headphone issue, but 10x worse.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)