[Android on Omnia II-GTI8000] - [ROM] - [PORTING] - [FROYO 2.2.2] TWISTER v.2 ROM

Search This thread

sergio_sos

Dec 7, 2011
Rosario
Hi spiderman!
First of all, thank you for this great ROM. I just finished installing it a couple of hours ago (little time because of work), and I see a very nice ROM with lots of features. Really impressive!
But I faced a problem, I have wifi working and many things that I tested are working but I cannot set the google account (it's my gf). I know that the email and pass are ok because I logged in in my pc. But I cannot log in the Omnia II, it says that it cannot connect to server.
Any ideas? Did it happened before?

Also I want to know if there's a way to be able to choose if we want to boot to WindowsMobile or Android when we reboot.

Thank you!

spiderman1961

Oct 31, 2012
Avella
Hi spiderman!
First of all, thank you for this great ROM. I just finished installing it a couple of hours ago (little time because of work), and I see a very nice ROM with lots of features. Really impressive!
But I faced a problem, I have wifi working and many things that I tested are working but I cannot set the google account (it's my gf). I know that the email and pass are ok because I logged in in my pc. But I cannot log in the Omnia II, it says that it cannot connect to server.
Any ideas? Did it happened before?

Also I want to know if there's a way to be able to choose if we want to boot to WindowsMobile or Android when we reboot.

Thank you!

On /settings/account/ you must flag data background.
To choose btw winmo and android you can use Gen y dual boot or Rapidboot

Inviato dal mio GT-i9001 con Tapatalk 2

spiderman1961

Oct 31, 2012
Avella
Until now I have only responded to pm.
I realized that this thread has completely depleted and deprived many users useful answers for the installation of the rom and related issues.
From this moment i will not answer more to pm, but only to sent posts

Thank you in advance

xheretic

Apr 15, 2008
Hi there!
Your guide is for the 2GB and 8GB Omnia2 versions...but I have a 16GB version ;)
Which changes I'll must to do?

Thx in advance and bye for now!

Jul 21, 2013
I am on the last step and I opened haret.exe from WinMobile, the files loaded up then a screen came up with a big red circle, red writing saying 'GHOST i8000' and some chinese writing. It is stuck at that screen.

spiderman1961

Oct 31, 2012
Avella
Hi there!
Your guide is for the 2GB and 8GB Omnia2 versions...but I have a 16GB version ;)
Which changes I'll must to do?

Thx in advance and bye for now!

Hi,
according sepehrmrx experience here are partions dimensions for Omnia 16Gb

a 14070 MB FAT32 Primary Partition
a 1270 MB Ext4 Primary Partition
and a 337 MB Primary Linux Swap Partition

on startup.txt

CMDLINE "rootdelay=2 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 init=/init"

Be careful:
/dev/block/mmcblk0|1pnumber

If SD card is inserted it's 1, if not it's 0. There is no way to guess it, You have to choose if You boot with or without SD.

If you want make logical partition i think that also p2 must be changed in p6 or other according ubuntu

Last edited:

spiderman1961

Oct 31, 2012
Avella
I am on the last step and I opened haret.exe from WinMobile, the files loaded up then a screen came up with a big red circle, red writing saying 'GHOST i8000' and some chinese writing. It is stuck at that screen.

You must control, under Ubuntu which is name partition of ext4 (something like sdbX, where X is number partition).
According that you must change this line

Set CMDLINE "rootdelay = 2 root = / dev/mmcblk1p6 init = / init"

Be careful:
/dev/block/mmcblk0|1pnumber

If SD card is inserted it's 1, if not it's 0. There is no way to guess it, You have to choose if You boot with or without SD.

and pX is number ext4 partition under ubuntu
you must change X

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2013
Thank you for the response.

ext 4 is sdb6 which is already shown by rootdelay = 2 root = / dev/mmcblk1p6, so maybe that's not the problem.

I tried it again and I am stuck on the same screen, I can not turn the phone off, I have to wait a few hours for the phone to completely discharge out of battery then charge it again to turn the phone on again and use WinMobile.

Just to clarify step 12, 'Right-click on "ext4" and "remove" the partition'. There is only an option called 'dismount', I presumed that this is what you meant by 'remove'?

Also, I noticed that on step 21 this is the image on the guide:
2nhp8qt.jpg

In this image, on the highlighted part, is the first number '4'? Because for me on the previous step it is 4 but on this step it changes to 8 for me. Is this of any relevance?

rocka1

Jan 22, 2009

ext 4 is sdb6 which is already shown by rootdelay = 2 root = / dev/mmcblk1p6, so maybe that's not the problem.

I tried it again and I am stuck on the same screen, I can not turn the phone off, I have to wait a few hours for the phone to completely discharge out of battery then charge it again to turn the phone on again and use WinMobile.

Just to clarify step 12, 'Right-click on "ext4" and "remove" the partition'. There is only an option called 'dismount', I presumed that this is what you meant by 'remove'?

Also, I noticed that on step 21 this is the image on the guide:

In this image, on the highlighted part, is the first number '4'? Because for me on the previous step it is 4 but on this step it changes to 8 for me. Is this of any relevance?

Hi, please check "mmcblk1p6" , on mine have to change it to "mmcblk1p7", number 7, like in ubuntun is showned

spiderman1961

Oct 31, 2012
Avella

Click on Thanks button to thank

You can remore battery to reboot

Yes

This is strange: partitions are logical or primary? Microsd and SIM are inserted during istallation?

Reactions: ImmortalTekkers
Jul 21, 2013
The partitions are logical, SIM is inserted but I don't have a MicroSD card.

Also, when navigating to haret.exe on WinMobile, can the phone be disconnected from the computer or does it have to remain connected? Because while connecting by USB to the computer, I can not navigate to haret.exe because My Storage doesn't show on File Manager on WinMobile. But when I disconnect the USB, My Storage comes back and I can navigate to haret.exe

Hi, please check "mmcblk1p6" , on mine have to change it to "mmcblk1p7", number 7, like in ubuntun is showned

Ubuntu shows that ext4 is sdb6 (number 6) so mmcblk1p6 is correct.

Last edited:

spiderman1961

Oct 31, 2012
Avella
Also, when navigating to haret.exe on WinMobile, can the phone be disconnected from the computer or does it have to remain connected?

Phone must be disconnected to click on haret.

The partitions are logical, SIM is inserted but I don't have a MicroSD card.
Ubuntu shows that ext4 is sdb6 (number 6) so mmcblk1p6 is correct.

If you have no microsd, mmcblk must be mmcblk0p6.
This is cause of stuck

Inviato dal mio GT-i9001 con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2013
Thank you so much Spiderman, it worked.

However, I saw the instruction to restart the phone, I clicked 'turn off' then I switched the phone on again and WinMobile came back. Then I ran haret again and this time I clicked 'restart' and WinMobile came back again. What do I do?

Last edited:

spiderman1961

Oct 31, 2012
Avella
Thank you so much Spiderman, it worked.

However, I saw the instruction to restart the phone, I clicked 'turn off' then I switched the phone on again and WinMobile came back. Then I ran haret again and this time I clicked 'restart' and WinMobile came back again. What do I do?

You cannot restart automatically android: you must boot first WiMO, then click on haret.exe (we don't have bootimage for android) :)

If you want you can use RapidBoot or Gen y dual Boot to get semiautomatic android boot

Jul 21, 2013
Excellent ROM, everything is fast, internet works and you have done very well in maximizing battery life - I like the 2G/3G Toggle app, saves battery. I would recommend this to everyone who wants Android on the Omnia II GTI8000 Great work!

EDIT: I am having some problems with mobile internet, when I first installed ROM I set up the mobile internet and it was working perfectly but now it is not working. I think it might be after I setup Wi-fi, the mobile internet doesn't work anymore. I have turned off Toggle 2G/3G but it's still not working, always says no internet connection on browser.

Last edited:
Reactions: spiderman1961

spiderman1961

Oct 31, 2012
Avella
EDIT: I am having some problems with mobile internet, when I first installed ROM I set up the mobile internet and it was working perfectly but now it is not working. I think it might be after I setup Wi-fi, the mobile internet doesn't work anymore. I have turned off Toggle 2G/3G but it's still not working, always says no internet connection on browser.

Be sure that on /settings/wireless/mobile network not flagged "use only 2g"

Jul 21, 2013
Thank you, internet works now. However, I now face a new problem - the screen was turned off then I tried to wake it up but it didn't respond, it won't wake up. I know the battery is not drained because it was charged recently and nearly full. I had to take out the battery from the phone to restart the phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Twister Team (Frenkie99999999&Spiderman1961) is glad to present:

TWISTER 2

Credits to:
    almar (Marc)
    bsbsbs (Sándor)
    Egon
    phj (János)
    Voyteckst
    Frenkie99999999999
    kukafei
    Linuxsigh
    Argentinos

ROM is based on Android 2.2.2 Froyo. I applied code tweaks and improvements to make it more performant and smooth​
    ROM is free from malfunctions: the system is smooth; any lag will be due only with apps installation not fully compatible or incorrect installation procedure
    Android on OMNIAII is a safe bet won thanks to the efforts of many who have worked tirelessly and pure passion: to complain about minor inconveniences is misplaced. You can not expect perfection from our terminal that even natives Android devices have​

Changelog:
    General improvements:
    -New Bootanimation by Twister Team​
    -Trasparent Status Bar​
    -JelMiBean Theme: new icons, new wallpaper, new buttons, new battery iconsa and so on...​
    -Locked Launcher in memory by script (disable option in Spicagenmod settings and in launcher settings​
    -New themed System Apps​
    -Playstore updated v 4.1.10​
    -Quick Pick update v. 2.9.4​
    -AdAway: no ads​
    -Camcorder shorthcut​
    -FlashPlayer​
    -Miui Music Player​
    -MxPlayer​
    -Toggle2G to save battery drain​
    -GApps for CM6 (CarHome, Facebook, Gmail, Latitude, Luoghi, Maps, Navigatore, Genie Widget, GoogleSearch, VoiceSearch, Talk, Twitter)​
    -Bravia Engine: increased video sharpness​
    -Xloud Engine: increase loud sound and virtual effects​
    -New progress bar colour​
    -Jelly Bean font​
    -New Kernel: 2.6.32.9 root@kukafei​
    -New Sound system​
    -New Dialer​
    -New and hacked MMS.apk: no automatic mms conversion after 4 sms; recipients up 200​

Code improvements and Tweaks:
    -Supercharged with adapted zeppellinrox script​
    -Improved real Mutitasking with "Low Memory killer balanced script": DON'T USE TASK MANAGER TO KILL APP (ONLY IF REALLY NECESSARY)​
    -Improved automatic detailing databases on boot: better speed and smoothness​
    -Improved Zipalignin and fixpermission apps on boot: no FC, better battery drain and ram​
    -Build.prop modified​
    -Tweak battery for better drain​
    -Improved VM Tweaks​
    -Improved read ahead cache up 2048 kb: better speed access data​
    -Cache flushing on boot​
    -Better scrolling and touchscreen responsiveness​
    -Disabled Zram compression: not friendly for our device​
    -Tweaks for better smoothness​
    -Network data tweaks for fastest 3G​
    -Best Dialer responsiveness: fix delays and black screen issue​
    -Improved photo and video recording​
    -Kernel tweaks: better I/O and governor settings without random reboot​
    -Ext4 smart mounting (noatime, disable barrier etc): better speed disk access​
    -Sysctl tweaks: minor lags​
    -Automatic screen state scaling​
    -Better Network Throughput​
    -GPS issue (only for any users): no thirdy part apps for fix! First fix on my moving car: 3 min. Other fix few seconds​
    -Video Recording A/V Sync for CM6 removed: crashing video recording​
    -Both Cameras and VideoCameras working: added VideoCamera shortcut. Use it for videocamera and your apps don't crash​

Credits to:
    Moonguy75
    Costinuz32
    knzo
    ImbaWind
    zeppellinrox

What's working:
    -Audio​
    -Receiving and making calls​
    -GPS​
    -Compass​
    -Proximity sensor​
    -Wifi​
    -Bluetooth​
    -USB mass storage​
    -Cameras​
    Partially working:
    -Reset data​
    Not working
    -Update Binary Superuser​
    -Theter wifi​

DOWNLOAD LINK​

After download unzip with 7zip: you will have a folder with all necessary for installation: rom, kernel, haret.exe, startup.txt...

ROM IS SET ON ITALIAN LANGUAGE: TO CHANGE IT GO TO "IMPOSTAZIONI/LINGUA E TASTIERA" AND CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE

Installation instructions

First some considerations:

A. Porting Android on Omnia (born for WinMobile 6.5) is a pure gamble: to complain of minor malfunctions, claiming a perfection that there is not even on the native device is totally out of place.
    It's part of game: in almost all cases, these small hitches, which does not at all preclude the daily use of the terminal, are solved with a simple reboot.
    B. Please follow the installation procedure to the letter, without neglecting any detail, otherwise block the installation or malfunction with lag and other troubles of the terminal.
    C. The installation must be done with telephone SIM and microSD inserted!!!!!
    D. It is recommended to install remaining disconnected from the Internet and with the antivirus disabled

INSTALLATION STEPS FOR OMNIAII WITH2GB OF INTERNAL MEMORY​

1. Connect device to PC through USB under WinMobile ("Settings Samsung / Usb Connection / "My Storage")
    2. Open MiniToolPartition wizard
    3. Delete all partitions in "My Storage".
    4. Create three new partitions:
    5. FIRST PARTITION: FAT32, LOGICAL, 500mb, label "DISK"
    6. SECOND PARTITION: EXT4, LOGICAL, 1250mb, label "disk"
    7. THIRD PARTITION: LINUX SWAP, LOGICAL, 200MB, no label

PARTITIONS FOR USERS WITH OMNIA 8GB (Credits to Lagunostrum)​
    FIRST PARTITION: 6390 Gb, FAT32, LOGICAL, label "DISK"
    SECOND PARTITION: 1250 Mb, EXT4, LOGICAL, label "disk"
    THIRD PARTITION: 196 Mb, LINUX SWAP, LOGICAL, no label

IMPORTANT: For users with Omnia 8Gb, you must change the startup.txt​
    At line [Set CMDLINE "rootdelay = 2 root = / dev/mmcblk1p2 init = / init"] change as follows:
    Set CMDLINE "rootdelay = 2 root = / dev/mmcblk1p6 init = / init"

DO NOT create Linux partitions SWAP MORE 'BIG 200 Mb,
    ACCORDING TO MANY DEVELOPERS, SUCH DIMENSIONS SLOW THE DEVICE​

8. Close MiniTool Partition Wizard
    9. Start Ubuntu in Virtual Machine (those who have not can disconnect the phone from Windows and, after running Ubuntu, can connect with the procedure described below)
    10. Click on the menu "Virtual Machine", select "Removable devices", select GTI8000, select "Connect" to connect Omnia to Ubuntu
    11. Open "Gparted" or other utility Ubuntu to partition the disk
    12. Right-click on "ext4" and "remove" the partition, right-click again to "ext4" and choose "Format as ext4" (with tests carried out, it is more snappy rom installed on a formatted partition from Ubuntu in "ext4 "with respect to a partition" ext4 "formatted by MiniTool)
    13. Right-click on "linux-swap" and format as "linux-swap" (for the same reason as above)
    14. Close "Gparted"
    15. Click on the menu "Virtual machine / Removable devices / Disconnect" to disconnect and reconnect the phone automatically from Ubuntu to Windows (do not disconnect the USB cable!!!!)
    16. Close Ubuntu
    17. Set the date on the PC on September 2011 (if it does not work in September 2010)
    18. Open Image For Windows and choose "Restore (Normal)"
    19. Navigate to the folder where you saved the ROM and select it
    20. Click "Next" and flag the ROM to be installed
    21. Click again on "Next" and choose where to install the ROM: Of course it will be the EXT4 partition (Linux native)("disk"), 1250 Mb created with MiniTool and reformatted under Ubuntu
    22. Click "Next" and continue until screen will warn you that all data on the target partition will be deleted and be replaced by those of the ROM: click OK and continue
    23. On next screen, leave options settings as you find them
    24. On next screen click "Start" and start the procedure.
    25. After installation, close Image For Windows and set time PC correctly.

Copy the files "haret.exe", "startup.txt" and "zImage" in DISK. (ie the root of the "My storage" WinMobile).
    These files must remain in DISK (ie the root of the "My storage" WinMobile).

26. From WinMobile, with a File Manager, navigate to "haret.exe" and click it to start Android.
    27. After first boot of Android, DO NOT USE THE TELEPHONE, wait for SO fully started and RESTART the phone
    At the end of the second boot you can enjoy Android on OMNIAII
    28. Set Playstore on "do not automatically update applications"!!!!!!!

Choose carefully what to update because recent apps are the most greedy of ram (block the phone) and they bring very little improvement.

ESPECIALLY DO NOT UPDATE GAPPS (CarHome, Facebook, Gmail, Latitude, Places, Maps, Navigation, Genie Widget, GoogleSearch, VoiceSearch, Talk, Twitter), otherwise they will not be opened.WHILE I WRITE I HAVE JUST TESTED FACEBOOK: slow on GALAXY ADVANCE OF MY WIFE, but splinter on my old Omnia
    Frequently Asked Question

During installation of our Rom you can present difficulties. Often they are the same and identical are solutions.
    For this reason I group here most common issues with most appropriate solutions: all tested and working.
    PLEASE READ THESE LINES CAREFULLY BEFORE POST QUESTIONS THAT HAVE ALREADY HERE 'FOUND REPLY

Installation Tweaks

1. Why 'install in "My Storage"?
    'Cause it's 5 times more' fast!
    Here's how: Copy files haret.exe, startup.txt and zImage in the Root of My Storage, the 2-Gb or 8 Gb.

2. Can I install in external MicroSD?
    Recently many users have done: must comply with these conditions:
    -Microsd must be at least class 10
    File startup.txt-line [Set CMDLINE "rootdelay = 2 root = / dev/mmcblk1p6 init = / init"] should be changed as follows: Set CMDLINE "rootdelay = 2 root = / dev/mmcblk0p2 init = / init"
    -File haret.exe, startup.txt and zImage must be copied on the external MicroSD

3. WinMobile is cleared or noised by Android installation?
    Android does not cause, any "noise" to the Windows Mobile operating system installed natively on the phone. It will continue to work regularly: in fact we will have a phone with two operating systems fully functional.

4. What should I do just installed Android?
    As soon as the phone has started completely must restart your phone to avoid any problems

5. Why on first boot phone remains locked on Android on Omnia II loading?
    Possible answers:

a) Can 'have damaged some files in decompression: REINSTALL ALWAYS REPLACE ON ANY FAILURE
    b) There may be some corrupt files in download: trying to re-download rom.
    c) There may be a problem on disk address. The kernel has booted, the phone can not find the operating system and crashes.
    In this case, proceed as follows:
    -write disk address ext4 under Ubuntu ("disk") and change startup.txt (ONLY WITH NOTEPAD + +!!):
    for example, if ext4 partition under Ubuntu is dev/sdb6 change the value: root = / dev/mmcblk1p6 init = / init "boot

6. If Ubuntu identifies the ext4 partition (disk) as / dev/sdc6 "(and not / dev/sdb6)" What should I do?
    Open the file startup.txt and edit it as the "code" that appears in the format window under ubuntu:
    change the last line of the file Startup set CMDLINE "rootdelay = 2 root = / dev/mmcblk1p6 init = / init" boot ----> mmcblk2p6.

7. What is the file startup.txt?
    The file contains the parameters address of Android system.
    The line we are interested in is the following: "Set CMDLINE" rootdelay = 2 root = / dev/mmcblk1p6 init = / init "

"1" is number disc (if you have inserted a microSD the value must be "1" if it is not inserted must be "0").
    "6" is number partition "disk" (in most cases, by partitioning "disk" with MiniTool, is assigned the number 6 to the Linux partition).

If after installation, the phone hangs on Android on Omnia II Loading, 99% one or both of the values mentioned above are incorrect.
    In most cases, if you install with microSD inserted, values to be inserted are "mmcblk1p6."
    If problems occur the reason is constituted by 'physical address that has been assigned to the partition "disk", in which case we need to understand which the partition number your computer has assigned to "disk". To do this, just to see, when you format under ubuntu, on the top bar of the window formatting: here a code appears "sdbX" where X is the partition number: record it and edit it in the line of reported

8. For other installations have to repartition and format all over again?
    No: once done partitioning procedure, next time that you install a future release of the rom, just install the image. TBI, with "ImageForWindows", without touching the partitions.

9. How can I replace the kernel?
    Just copy the zImage in "My Storage" and "Storage", and start Android.

10. Why Image for Windows does not work?
    You must set date pc on September 2011 (or 2010)

11. To install any update of Rom need to do the whole process all over again or just replace some files?
    It should make the whole process all over again.
    The kernel can be replaced individually, but the modded if copied at a later time inhibit the free wi-fi. You should clean the cache, delete a file .conf and anyway rom would be unstable.

12. My Omnia 8GB is: how should be large partitions?
    Configuration tested and running on Omnia 8Gb (Credits to Lagunostrum):

1) 1st Partition FAT32, 6390 mb, Logical
    2) 2nd partition 1250 mb EXT4, Logical
    3) 3rd Linux swap partition 196 Logical

13. Can I increase size of Linux swap partition?
    Many developers recommend not to exceed a size of 250 MB for partition in question: that instead of increasing the performance to slow down greatly.

14. Why I do not read anymore the external microSD?
    For those who have problems with the microSD: Make sure that the SD is working and that is formatted Fat32 Primary and Active. use SDFormatter

15. How can I access the phone as a USB memory?
    You have to go in Settings \ Applications \ Development and remove the flag on Debug USB.

16. Why, despite having removed flag on usb debugging phone is not recognized as USB storage?
    -First of all, try restarting your computer and phone.
    - If this is not enough the solution is the following:
    under Windows, you can go to the "Computer Management", then "Disk Management" and there if Android appears without a letter assigned, assign one with the right button, "Change Drive Letter and Paths" and you're done
    -Check if you are corrupt drivers of the phone and possibly reinstall

17. Why phone does not wake up after the screen is turned off?
    Often it is sufficient to press the awakening and even if the screen does not light up, wait a few more seconds and everything will fall into place.

18. How does hardware buttons work?
    HARDWARE KEYS WORKS LIKE ON WINDOWS MOBILE

19. Satellites Fix needs thirdy part application?
    No, works perfectly by itself: the first fix is slow (takes several minutes), the following are faster (a few seconds)

20. Why the time is not exact and is always back an hour?
    This problem can be solved permanently under WinMobile setting time zone of London / Dublin (with Italian correct time) and under Android time will be ok

21. If one day I do not want more android how do I delete it and only have windows?
    Just delete the ext4 partition and expand the fat32 partition to the whole disk.

21. How should I set the Bluetooth?
    1) make visible the device
    2) under the heading "discoverable duration" set "infinite"
    3) under "discoverable timeout" set "2 minute"
    4) searches for available devices and match omnia
    System maintenance

SYSTEM MAINTENANCE​

The following commands are all to be understood as to perform on a window Terminal Emulator pre-installed in ROM

To get more in-depth ram in case of remarkable system slowdowns type:
    su (enter)
    flush (enter)

-To compact database for faster access to the data type:
    su (enter)
    vac (enter)

-To realign app (especially if you installed new ones) in order to save on battery drain and ram type:
    su (enter)
    zepalign (enter)

-To Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache (often used to prevent various malfunctions of the system) type:
    su (enter)
    sclean (enter)

-To make a Fix permission (needed to resolve issues of app Force Close) enter:
    su (enter)
    fixfc (enter)

System reboot, after typing these commands, in many cases it will be very, very, very long: do not worry if the bootanimation runs for a long time and the system does not seem to restart.
    And 'quite normal. Android is performing the routines start from scratch without reading the previous (now deleted because it caused errors) and eventually will boot more agile than before.
    System tweaks

System tweaks​

1. How can I "paint" notifications pull-down menu in the top bar?
    Go to SpicagenMod settingS \ Interface \ Notification colors and choose a color for each entry in the "Statusbar notifications" and "Items notification"; "Notification bar" lets you make additional changes to the bar and colors.

2. How can I save battery power?
    -from "System Settings" control which apps consume more battery and block them or set them so they suck less
    -Then check with the app CPUSpy if the phone goes into DeepSleep: if there is there any app that runs in the background and consumes. Locate and disable
    -use GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth only when needed, otherwise disable
    -use 2G instead, switch to 3G only for data connections: it is preinstalled in the ROM Toggle2G that automatically manages the switch (but remember to disable it because otherwise you will not have data connection)

3. How do I see what's running in the background?
    Go to Settings, Applications, Manage applications and check what apps are running, for safety always under applications, go to the Services running and check which services are run in the background

4. How can I speed up the execution of the app?
    With the pro version of Titanium Pro go to / batch operations / manipulates data / activating "convert DB mode Wal" click it: system is much more responsive.

5. How can I save on the consumption of Ram?
    -Not too heavy with both the home, with too many widgets, and the device with too many apps. The phone will have greater reactivity '.

6. How can I make a Nandroid Backup, because here we can not get into Recovery Mode?
    With ImageForWindows, you can create a backup image of the Rom, crystallize it with all the settings and installed app. Simply make the backup procedure (full)

7. How to replace bootanimation?
    With a file explorer with root access like Root Explorer go to / system / media and replace the bootanimation.zip file.
    Or just remove the file, and we'll start the classic writing android that lights up.

9. How do I disable the apps that start up automatically?
    Download app from the Play Store that makes access to the list of apps that start automatically on boot.
    CAREFUL DO NOT DISABLE APPS SYSTEM, (ie text messages, phone, market, 'Android system, ... otherwise the system becomes unstable!)