FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

ATTENTION PLEASE regarding J.Anderson

3,352 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,337
 
By -PiLoT-, Retired Senior Moderator on 7th May 2011, 08:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th May 2011, 05:47 PM |#11  
Mr. Clown's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Flag Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 3,635
 
Donate to Me
More
I'm also on the watch (while the others are sleeping, I'm watching and viceversa).

So please PM me also if you find a similar erratic member.
 
 
7th May 2011, 07:24 PM |#12  
aR_ChRiS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 284
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clown

I'm also on the watch (while the others are sleeping, I'm watching and viceversa).

So please PM me also if you find a similar erratic member.

Batman? LOL
7th May 2011, 07:46 PM |#13  
Windst's Avatar
Senior Member
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Batman is john connor

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
8th May 2011, 04:15 AM |#14  
Mr. Clown's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Flag Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 3,635
 
Donate to Me
More
Thread cleanup, can everyone stop messing with omegared with no reason. We are discussing about other thing in this thread.

Thanks,
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Clown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr. Clown Ad-Free
9th May 2011, 02:38 PM |#15  
devcream's Avatar
Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Ok, I will take a look in future threads !
9th May 2011, 05:25 PM |#16  
qwer23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Realm of W├╝rttemberg
Thanks Meter: 292
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -PiLoT-

yeah i agree his posts are nonsensical. i remembered the other user i had trouble with. Its was iHim.

Oh yes, iHim, I remember... did he not return a few times with names like SEinside or something like that? Pain in the @ss...

Will look and report. I just hope you're not gonna be spammed with reports about threads they BELIEVE to be j.Anderson, while it's just a noob who's looking for help
9th May 2011, 08:27 PM |#17  
riginal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 967
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwer23

Oh yes, iHim, I remember... did he not return a few times with names like SEinside or something like that? Pain in the @ss...

Will look and report. I just hope you're not gonna be spammed with reports about threads they BELIEVE to be j.Anderson, while it's just a noob who's looking for help

buddy have you read his posts? none of them have any resemblance to a noob looking for help, they're fairly unique & weird and not in a good way
9th May 2011, 08:32 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riginal

buddy have you read his posts? none of them have any resemblance to a noob looking for help, they're fairly unique & weird and not in a good way

lol they remind me of the scribblings in the film "A Beautiful Mind"....

Except for the fact that his mind is not beautiful
9th May 2011, 10:21 PM |#19  
qwer23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Realm of W├╝rttemberg
Thanks Meter: 292
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riginal

buddy have you read his posts? none of them have any resemblance to a noob looking for help, they're fairly unique & weird and not in a good way

lol I know that, I read his posts. But he seems so helpless to me ^^ If you read his posts it's to me like 'did he even read the last answer or any post in this thread? Did he even use Android once?' I mean, what was that thing with this Office 2k certificates?! Seriously... That's what I meant what reminds me of a noob
10th May 2011, 02:13 AM |#20  
batman_112's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Muscat
Thanks Meter: 336
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aR_ChRiS

Batman? LOL

Yes? Did someone flash the Bat-signal?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Windst

Batman is john connor

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

No. Batman is Bruce Wayne.
10th May 2011, 10:24 AM |#21  
shedrule's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
+1 Mr clown

Sent from my ARC using XDA Premium App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes