FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

Yes, please!

9 Vote(s)
90.00%
No, thanks. I prefer his work as it is

1 Vote(s)
10.00%
I don't care

0 Vote(s)
0%

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 808

By JeffreyPiket, Senior Member on 5th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2012, 08:05 AM |#11  
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,120

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncynemoss

I'm just curious, since all complaints, questions and chit chat go into this thread. What else would actually be left in the ROM thread? Since most of the technical responses on the ROM thread are.. well responses to questions. If that's your point, you want the ROM thread to contain no posts. Then how would one find out about Feralab, I only looked at it because i saw it on the front page for so long (due to the constant bumping of questions/responses). My point is basically, putting complaints, and questions in here might be counter productive.

How can it be counter productive, it will cut out all the spam posts, people post thanks instead of using the thanks button, people asking how to use certain apps or wanting tutorials on flashing etc and just the general talk that goes off there that has nothing to do with the rom.
All complaints, bug reports will stay in that thread, so will everything else that will help development, this way you will find things only relating to the rom and not have to read through pages of irrelevant posts!

I am having discussions with Feravolt at the moment to to see what is best for both users and him/herself. Keeping the developer happy is the main concern here, our x10 forum welcomes new developers and it would be sad to see anybody leave because of issues that could be easily resolved.

Operation "Iron Fist" is still in full force!

Sent from my X10i using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to colossus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift colossus Ad-Free

10th February 2012, 10:00 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
damn this is fast...but can anyone change the lockscreen something like stock?
also a transparent setting background?
10th February 2012, 10:11 AM |#13  
Flag Antipolo
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Im having fc problems with gmail. I already tried uninstall and reinstall but still wont launch. Anyone else had this issue? Or answer to this?

Sent from my X10i on steriods
Feralabs V5.0
Go launcher ICS theme
Doomkernel v6
V6 supercharger,KaK
10th February 2012, 11:36 AM |#14  
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,120

Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1147
JeffreyPiket
10th February 2012, 12:14 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.b

Im having fc problems with gmail. I already tried uninstall and reinstall but still wont launch. Anyone else had this issue? Or answer to this?

Sent from my X10i on steriods
Feralabs V5.0
Go launcher ICS theme
Doomkernel v6
V6 supercharger,KaK

I think you have to build this rom up from stock again, there's no need for V6 & KAK anymore because FeraVolt has intergrated them in this rom.
10th February 2012, 01:02 PM |#16  
Flag Walled Lake, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 45

More
put me on the list of people with the call volume distortion issue, volume control really does nothing until you get all the way to the bottom and then its inaudible and unusable. Tried turning off xloud/disabling in build.prop. Running Unlocked BL. Initially I thought there was something with the phone but after searching around here, quite a few other people have this issue (and not just with this rom, kernal issue?). I have never had a LOW volume issue on my phone so I wonder if this "low volume fix" i keep seeing is part of the problem
10th February 2012, 02:58 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hi all,

Im thinking of installing the v5 version of this ROM onto my friends X10.

The bootloader is currently locked, with it being SIM unlocked by Omnius. As far as Im aware, flashtool will unlock the bootloader. However Ive searched and a couple of posts say that the unlocking might not be there after unlocking the bootloader? Is that true?

Also, which of the Doomlords kernel is included (for both unlocked and locked bootloaders? The non-overclocked version, medium overclocked version or the overclocked?
10th February 2012, 03:07 PM |#18  
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumayam

try this for transparent,
download SemcGenericUxpRes.apk, copy it to root>system>framework and overwrite the old one, reboot to xrec, fix permissions and voila! trasparent theme, well mostly

The file is a .zip, not a .apk. Can anyone help? Can I just rename it to .apk and copy to the framework folder?
10th February 2012, 03:09 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 765

More
There is a patch to flash in xrecovery to keep a locked boot loader as for kernal it seems to be full over clock by speeds listed in op. You should be be able to use the others if you also flash wifi modules. Hope this helps .
The Following User Says Thank You to adfurgerson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adfurgerson Ad-Free
10th February 2012, 03:21 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

There is a patch to flash in xrecovery to keep a locked boot loader as for kernal it seems to be full over clock by speeds listed in op. You should be be able to use the others if you also flash wifi modules. Hope this helps .

Right, well I guess I will be going for the v06-FS kernel then. Anyone got a mirror for it? multiupload.com seems down: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...ultiupload.com
10th February 2012, 04:23 PM |#21  
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoked33

The file is a .zip, not a .apk. Can anyone help? Can I just rename it to .apk and copy to the framework folder?

Okay so I renamed the .zip file to .apk and copied it and it worked

Sweet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)