FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+] YouTube Downloader v6.7

1,591 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,407
 
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2013, 04:29 PM |#511  
Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Quick-fix version 2.3.1 out.

Should fix some issues with the experimental signatures like in the "Vevo" videos.

Wow you're champ. Just updated to 2.3.1 and managed to download a VEVO video! Thanks much!
The Following User Says Thank You to alphaev7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alphaev7 Ad-Free
 
 
27th June 2013, 08:44 PM |#512  
Member
Flag Auriol
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Youtube downloader
Hello , I take Youtube downloader 3 weeks ago . Then it work 2 weeks. And now when i want to download , I've an error "error the download failed" on all the movie . I try on stock android and now I'am on miui and it's same anyone can give me the reason? thanks all
The Following User Says Thank You to Steel_Panther For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steel_Panther Ad-Free
29th June 2013, 06:53 AM |#513  
redemption024's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Panther

Hello , I take Youtube downloader 3 weeks ago . Then it work 2 weeks. And now when i want to download , I've an error "error the download failed" on all the movie . I try on stock android and now I'am on miui and it's same anyone can give me the reason? thanks all

Log? Also, try sharing the download to some other external downloader like loaderdroid and see if the download starts or not

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to redemption024 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redemption024 Ad-Free
29th June 2013, 09:26 AM |#514  
OneChaos's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Thank you! Downloads 1080p flawlessly on my Nexus 4.
2nd July 2013, 02:34 PM |#515  
xda_dentex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,407
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneChaos

Thank you! Downloads 1080p flawlessly on my Nexus 4.

Thanks!

----

"Cosmetic" update with version 2.4: new icons by Sam Plane.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ytd...atest/download
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 05:37 PM |#516  
skyhirules's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Thanks!

----

"Cosmetic" update with version 2.4: new icons by Sam Plane.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ytd...atest/download

Cool! But you should replace the icon in your signature too!
The Following User Says Thank You to skyhirules For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skyhirules Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 05:40 PM |#517  
xda_dentex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,407
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhirules

Cool! But you should replace the icon in your signature too!

Lol!!!
Definitely!
5th July 2013, 10:21 PM |#518  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Thanks!

----

"Cosmetic" update with version 2.4

After I updated to 2.4 I have lost the ability to "complete action using". I have to go into the video with my native youtube app and then share using youtube downloader. Is anyone else having this issue?
6th July 2013, 08:42 AM |#519  
xda_dentex's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,407
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehongry

After I updated to 2.4 I have lost the ability to "complete action using". I have to go into the video with my native youtube app and then share using youtube downloader. Is anyone else having this issue?

It seems really strange, because I only changed the icons...
6th July 2013, 09:18 AM |#520  
Evil Avnovice's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
dentex: Would you be open to a suggestion of adding the ability to cancel downloads manually?
The Following User Says Thank You to Evil Avnovice For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Evil Avnovice Ad-Free
6th July 2013, 01:30 PM |#521  
azrash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 671
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avnovice

dentex: Would you be open to a suggestion of adding the ability to cancel downloads manually?

That sounds good. Sometimes we selected the wrong size or something.

This is my first time using the app, and it works great! Open source too! Thanks

Flowed from my Nexus⁴ using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes