Decks ReLoaded General Chat

Search This thread

jayshocka

Apr 11, 2011
peoria, az
I dont know if I am Behind the ball on this one but Kovdev and Tha Icon are putting some amazing themes for adw, GO and others
simply amazing work

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=kovdev&c=apps

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

oh yea and btw Satan showed his Reloaded EVO to Steve jobs and He cried all the way to the pit of fire saying "where did I go wrong in my life"

HarlanPepper0010

Aug 11, 2010
My House....
I like this keep it going! I threw my reloaded evo into the ocean and the sharks started beaching themselves ...... random nonsense about how great reloaded is.... chuck Norris style but be original

Pocket posted sorry....

637040a1-9876-644e.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
Let the phone sit in water for a day or two and it'll be fine. Don't worry about reading the instructions about not getting it wet because what to the people who wrote it know? :)

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
I tried a different kernel from the EVO3D but I thought it would help because you know....it has the same screen size and they both start with HTC :)

SuperiorEVOlution18

Apr 20, 2012
Baltimore
Yes like Mazda said this is for everything Reloaded whether questions or comments about themes and just random stuff this is so the development thread can stay just that the development thread. And I would also say for any noob that happens to come along rhis and read what Mazda myself or others have jokingly said please don't try any of them lol

BlazinThat

Jul 17, 2011
Rocky Mountain High
Yes like Mazda said this is for everything Reloaded whether questions or comments about themes and just random stuff this is so the development thread can stay just that the development thread. And I would also say for any noob that happens to come along rhis and read what Mazda myself or others have jokingly said please don't try any of them lol

Lawlz, guys are gunna be coming from other forums to see these water proof reloaded .44's. I love it.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Everything Reloaded in here. General, Technical, A2sd it can all be answered here.

A2sd
    Standard Apps2SD Commands:
    ■reinstall

Moves free and paid apps to the ext2/ext3/ext4
    partition on your secure digital card. Removes
    the No A2SD flag file.

This is used if you have already executed an
    a2sd remove command. Otherwise, this part is
    automatically performed when Apps2SD is
    started.

■remove

Moves free and paid apps to the internal phone
    storage. Creates the No A2SD flag file.

Dalvik Cache Commands:
    ■cachesd

Moves Dalvik cache files to the ext2/ext3/ext4
    partition on your secure digital card. Creates
    Dalvik Cache to SD flag.

■cachesdreset

Performs the same function as cachesd, plus
    erases the contents of Dalvik-Cache, forcing
    a rebuild on reboot.

■cachepart

Moves Dalvik cache files to the /cache partition
    in your phone. Creates Dalvik Cache to Cache
    Partition flag.

■cachepartreset

Performs the same function as cachepart, plus
    a rebuild on reboot.

■nocache

Moves Dalvik cache files to the internal phone
    storage. Removes all Dalvik Cache flags.

■nocachereset

Performs the same function as nocache, plus
    a rebuild on reboot.

■resetcache

Clears the dalvik cache and restarts phone.

Program Data Commands:
    ■datasd

Moves /data/data to the SD card.

■nodata

Restores /data/data to the internal storage.

Apps2SD Diagnostic Commands:
    ■check

Performs a symlink and flag file check on your

setup. Outputs a report that shows you if

there are issues with your Apps2SD setup.

■repair

Performs a repair of all symlinks based on
    flag file activation.

■fixapk

Fixes permissions on programs

ZipAlign Commands:
    ■align

Performs a one-time zipalign on all APK files
    in /data/app, /data/app-private and /system/app.

■zipalign

Allows ZipAlign to execute during the boot
    process. Creates the ZipAlign flag file.

SD Card Maintenance Commands
    ■forcecheck

Forces Darktremor Apps2SD to force check the
    EXT partition on the SD card when phone is
    rebooted.

■convert-ext3

Converts an EXT2 partition to an EXT3 partition.

Note: Boot process will take longer due to the
    conversion.

■convert-ext4

Converts an EXT3 partition to an EXT4 partition.

Note: You must execute a2sd convert-ext3 first if you
    are trying to convert from EXT2 to EXT4.
    Boot process will take longer due to the
    conversion.

More commands and info can be found @http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=158826790833326

Common Issues:
    Comming Soon.

Govenors Guide:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26884865&postcount=2

If you stop by to read make sure you leave a thanks for Grift, Thanks HipKat for gathering this info from Grift and posting it here @http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1663809

Battery Charging:
    http://forum.tincandroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=141&p=3006&hilit=+battery+calibration#p3006

Credit Goes to OneOfTheRabble @ TCD

More Info SOON! If ive missed something or you would like me to add something just drop me a pm.

Sent from my Blazin Fast Reloaded .44
    i'm doing well thanks. Don't really post anything anymore, bored for the most part with this place. How's everything with you? I see Shinesthru kicking a$$ all the time over on GS3 threads.
    I'm good thanks, busy as all hell with the family. My second child is due any day and between that and the first born and the woman and job I'm finding there is not enough hours in the day. I miss the good ole days in this thread, like you said it's kinda boring now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
    I have a2sd questions if y'all wanna help.
    And congrats on baby #2! Children are a gift. For real. I love them.

Man I miss all you guys, this thread, and it seriously sucks ASS not having my partner in crime Ropodope here. But fear not, our sight will be coming alive soon, working towards mid to end of May. I hope to see you all there. Rope will for sure be in house and will once again be paving the way towards Android greatness, with his patented gunslinger style, in what I like to refer to as "the next big thing", ReLoaded Omnipotence (Project Euphoria) For The Win
    You guys hold onto your hats and don't drop your giblets when the time comes. :beer:

Sent from my EVO
    Before the concrete completely sets, can anyone shed some light on where the 4G status bar signal strength icon bug comes from?

It seems like it is present regardless of theme.

So it's not just a matter of finding and replacing some icons.

It's almost like the correct *icon* is being displayed for the level being reported, but the wrong *value* is being reported.

Am I close to getting at the reason why this is hard?

It actually goes a little deeper than just some missing pngs. I was hoping for that myself. Bad news is, 4G icon will remain inaccurate, good news is..... With the impending release of 500 RLS, I think Rope and myself have decided this horse has been beat enough. Don't get me wrong, we took a wild stallion and created a thoroughbred, but framework constraints, a lack of source, and the fact that we have reached the threshold of what can be done with 2.3.5, have denoted that we must move forward.
    I know Rope feels as I do, you guys are the greatest. The support that has been shown to us and the way some of ya'll have tooted our horns so to speak, has brought us to a consensus. Deck's ReLoaded was a beginning, we have come a long way, I know I for one have learned so much during this project. At times I look back at the things that challenged me when this all started.... Let's just say this, if you guys have enjoyed Deck's ReLoaded, you better strap your ass to a metal chair bolted to the floor. We have just begun. The OgEvo is about to get "reloaded" with some bowel busting, gut dropping, bad ass, source built, smack your grandma goodness, the likes of which will make ReLoaded seem like child's play.

I didn't stutter..
    -jamie
    My thoughts and prayers to anyone in Boston.

Sent from my EVO
    Merry Christmas to all who still check this thread

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app