FORUMS

[8.Nov][SD/MAGDLR]MccMBoxmaX Transformer SS V7.5 Android 2.3.3 Pyramid[Sense 3.0] 3D

4,197 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,002

By mccmjoon76, Inactive Recognized Developer on 16th July 2011, 05:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th July 2011, 06:21 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Did you use SD formatter? What are the names of the files you have in your Android folder?
29th July 2011, 06:23 PM |#502  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iainbp

thank you, going to get sd adaptor now and will try,

UPDATE** reformated my sd card ,put the transformer rom onto sd and the hardik1us files in the android folder aswell, and booted phone, waited till everything settled down , and tryed wifi and its still saying error , and a few graphical issues.

i'll try rebooting it and trying again .

Did you use SD Formatter to format? What are the names of the files inside your Android folder? Did you download the V4.5? redownload it to your laptop and unzip again and try again.
29th July 2011, 06:27 PM |#503  
Flag Nr. bristol
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzazu

Did you use SD Formatter to format? What are the names of the files inside your Android folder?

have the root,clrcad,data.img,haret,initrd,zlmage and startup/system.ext2 from the other file .

no didnt use sd formatter , used the one on my laptop, fat32 i think.

edit* just going to d/l sd formatter and try it again ..........., rite just formatted it with sd formatter and now i'm just transfering the transformers rom over and the other 2 files then will try again, and hope this works ,

UPDATE** rite just waited for it to settle and tryed the wifi and its still saying error , im lost now dont know what to try
29th July 2011, 07:13 PM |#504  

More
Quote:

have the root,clrcad,data.img,haret,initrd,zlmage and startup/system.ext2 from the other file .

no didnt use sd formatter , used the one on my laptop, fat32 i think.

edit* just going to d/l sd formatter and try it again ..........., rite just formatted it with sd formatter and now i'm just transfering the transformers rom over and the other 2 files then will try again, and hope this works ,

UPDATE** rite just waited for it to settle and tryed the wifi and its still saying error , im lost now dont know what to try

Do you have another card? Does your wifi work with another build? It's just odd.
29th July 2011, 07:17 PM |#505  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Post SMS messages
Hi mccmjoon76,

Firstly, let me thank you for your amazing work on the Transformer ROM. Job well done!!!

It is very fast and responsive ROM. I have been having a slight issue. Whenever someone tries to send me a sequence of messages I just get the first one and then I don't get the rest. Is there anything I could do to rectify this issue?

I did a fresh install on formatted SD card. Everything else is working smooth other than this SMS issue.

Thank you!
29th July 2011, 07:18 PM |#506  
Flag Nr. bristol

More
Quote:

Do you have another card? Does your wifi work with another build? It's just odd.

the only card i have is a 2gig , the wifi worked ok with my old build which was rafpinga .

i dont understand it either. very odd , cant work out why the wifi aint working .

im going to d/l it again and try everything again . see if it works ,
29th July 2011, 07:39 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
best build
29th July 2011, 07:44 PM |#508  

More
Quote:

the only card i have is a 2gig , the wifi worked ok with my old build which was rafpinga .

i dont understand it either. very odd , cant work out why the wifi aint working .

im going to d/l it again and try everything again . see if it works ,

not much space on a 2gb card but I'd try it anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to ketzazu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ketzazu Ad-Free
29th July 2011, 07:49 PM |#509  
Flag Nr. bristol

More
Quote:

not much space on a 2gb card but I'd try it anyway.

was thinking that but you cant put alot on it . although i will try it , hopefully it will work this time , bloody hope so anyway ,

edit lol..... no not enough memory to put it on the 2 gig ...lol

EDIT2 I REDOWNLOADED THE ROM AND REINSTALLED IT AND YIPPEE WIFI IS NOW WORKING ,
just going to see how the rest of the rom is working ok , let it settle a bit .

thank you ketzazu for your help
29th July 2011, 08:27 PM |#510  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,002

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apt2l

Hi mccmjoon76,

Firstly, let me thank you for your amazing work on the Transformer ROM. Job well done!!!

It is very fast and responsive ROM. I have been having a slight issue. Whenever someone tries to send me a sequence of messages I just get the first one and then I don't get the rest. Is there anything I could do to rectify this issue?

I did a fresh install on formatted SD card. Everything else is working smooth other than this SMS issue.

Thank you!

Must be something to do with the setting.. or u can try Go Sms app from market. It's free. Very good app.

Sent from my HD2 Transformer using XDA App
29th July 2011, 08:29 PM |#511  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccmjoon76

Must be something to do with the setting.. or u can try Go Sms app from market. It's free. Very good app.

Sent from my HD2 Transformer using XDA App

I will try that out! Thank you for the quick reply

Am I the only person having this issue?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)