UrukDroid 0.7 help needed..

Search This thread

pki101

Jan 8, 2011
Installed latest UrukDroid 0.7 to my Archos 101 16GB tablet and until here everything went fine..

You should see "UrukDroid 07 Installation framework". Please choose simple install method. When asked to, connect Archos to PC once again and copy UrukDroid-install.tgz, disconnect Archos from PC _properly_ (umount, safely remove device etc.) and press power button shortly.

Later, you will be also able to choose whether you want to copy /data partition. It's recommended not to - but you have this option.
For advanced install method - look below.

..but after this, booted to my old standard Fryo, no traces of UrukDroid
Booted again, to Developer edition and UrukDroid logo appears.. loading.. last infobar shows upside down and system starts to default desktop.
Tested booting several times and every way it just goes to my default desktop and no traces of UrukDroid except that bootup logo.
What now.. :confused::confused:

pki101

Jan 8, 2011
hmm.. looks that UrukDroid is installed anyway, but didn't wipe all old data and have now bunch of old apps installed/saved internal memory.
Cleared everything manually..

Market fix needs root explorer and /data/UrukUpdate directory in not available using standard Android explorer.. and my root explorer in safely in market. :rolleyes:
Now wondering does Titanium backups work Fryo -> UrukDroid ?