[TOOL]Easy Kernel-Recovery Flasher V1.0(discontinued)

Search This thread

giogroove

Jan 20, 2012
Milano
You extracted the zip file, right...??

Sent from my HTC One V Running SuPrimo v4.1(28/6/12)

I'll make everything again from the download of your tool this evening when I'll back home from the hospital where I work...Here I have only my Mac, my win pc is at home.:(

I really appreciate your support and patience (and your competence):good:
Thanks Shubamchamaria

giogroove

Jan 20, 2012
Milano
No way my friend...it's my fault of course, i'm noob, but I wish to know where I make mistake...
i've rooted htc desire, samsung note flawless...flashed lot of roms...
anyway...i'll try again and again.

Thanks for your patience

chevymeister

Nov 2, 2011
Windsor
I have the same problem dude, trying to figure this out. My computer won't detect my phone under adb devices either so the computer not having anywhere to flash to is probably the issue.

Ah, I fixed the older issue. The actual issue is that Windows 7 by default hides extensions on known file types so essentially I was trying to flash recovery.img.img. That's your issue guy above me. Hope this helps everyone else out that runs into this noobish error :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi..I have created this tool to help people new to Android or HTC for that matter to flash kernels and recoveries without any pain.. You may say that there is another Toolkit out there wich is 100x better(agreed!) but I find this simpler to use.

This is my first try to any of these type of toolkits so I know its basic.

You put recovery.img in the Recovery folder and open Recovery-Flash.bat
    And it will flash the recovery.

You put boot.img in the Kernel folder and open Kernel-Flash.bat
    And it will flash the kernel.

For all flashes you need to have USB Debugging enabled and have to be booted in normal OS.
    It will do everything.

MAKE SURE YOU NAME THE RECOVERY recovery.img AND THE KERNEL boot.img otherwise this ToolKit will not work.

CHANGELOG:

v1.0:
    Initial Build.

If I find this interesting I will continue this project and will learn more about .bat files and stuff

CREDITS:
    me
    hasoon2000 for some of his tips on Android-Dev.com

DOWNLOADS:
    http://d-h.st/TDg