[Q] Asian 32gb Gold G2 to European ROM

Search This thread

bill_viper

Jan 6, 2005
Kalamata
www.dedousis.com
Hello my friends, I've bought a Gold G2 32gb with ARE country code (United Arab Emirates) and software version D80220a-AME-XX, updated it OTA with the KitKat but the 4G/LTE isn't working.

What procedure should I follow to install a European KitKat ROM and have the 4G working? My device is 4G enabled (written in the box, and through dialpad's hidden menu I can enable 4G but when the device is rebooted the returns back to 3G).

I want my device to be completely stock and be able to have future OTA updates. I don't want root or custom rom.

Thanks guys,
Bill

markyboy_75

Feb 23, 2009
Hello my friends, I've bought a Gold G2 32gb with ARE country code (United Arab Emirates) and software version D80220a-AME-XX, updated it OTA with the KitKat but the 4G/LTE isn't working.

What procedure should I follow to install a European KitKat ROM and have the 4G working? My device is 4G enabled (written in the box, and through dialpad's hidden menu I can enable 4G but when the device is rebooted the returns back to 3G).

I want my device to be completely stock and be able to have future OTA updates. I don't want root or custom rom.

Thanks guys,
Bill

Hi Bill,
Im having the same problem, was wondering if you managed to solve the problem ?

Cheers
Mark