[ROM] CR_Mod_2.13.531.1_OTA

Search This thread

ChiefzReloaded

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2010
Lebanon, OR
www.cyanogenmod.com
This >>> CR_Mod_2.13.531.1_OTA

If you live in the dark after my little rants from the other threads its a ROM based off the patch set from T-Mobile's official (unreleased) Espresso 2.2.1 update OTA with all patches from 1.18, 1.27, 1.35, 1.35.531.3, and 2.13 applied. It is rooted and de-odexed but otherwise stock. It has the old market but it updated for me within 5 minutes of signing in. It has LWPs capability in Sense, apps2sd, and the newest radio as it is required for the Kineto features (WIFI calling) etc. I'm spent and need to get some rest.... Have fun guys... CR

Credits and Special Thanks to nbetcher and Krylon360

Last edited:

remixtherom

Jun 18, 2010
New York
Finally, thanks a bunch CR. Ever since June 8th as a birthday gift I got this phone, expecting froyo. Time and time again I heard rumors of froyo sense on the slide from t-mobile. It took all the waiting and rooting I did for some day to get this. You finally bring it. Hats off CR. For everything.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using XDA App

Balem

Dec 21, 2010
Bakersfield
My hero.... cmon upload lol

Wee, downloading, hope the PM didnt bother you CR im just acting like a happy kid on Christmas while my girlfriend shakes her head and calls me a dork :)

Last edited:

tmobilewinguser

Jul 14, 2007
Thanks for all your time and hard work you put into this CR. im probably gonna crash out and download and flash tomorrow.

Edit: decided to stay up and wait flashing now thanks again CR

Last edited:

SefEXE

Aug 1, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Wow, CR!

Thanks for this. I'm interested to see what we were promised so many months ago by T-Mo, haha.

Always appreciate the work by devs, thank you again, Chiefz! :D

han-shinbi

Jul 1, 2010
Honolulu, HI

If you live in the dark after my little rants from the other threads its a ROM based off the patch set from T-Mobile's official (unreleased) Espresso 2.2.1 update OTA with all patches from 1.18, 1.27, 1.35, 1.35.531.3, and 2.13 applied. It is rooted and de-odexed but otherwise stock. It has the old market but it updated for me within 5 minutes of signing in. It has LWPs capability in Sense, apps2sd, and the newest radio as it is required for the Kineto features (WIFI calling) etc. I'm spent and need to get some rest.... Have fun guys... CR

Hi, thank you very much for doing this- for free! I know a lot of people who appreciates this!

riverajuan

Apr 16, 2008
Your work and dedication is more than greatly appreciated. Is because of Devs as yourself that we are able to get what we have been promised and could possibly never get from T-Mobile. Hats off to you. I also hope that a few bad potatoes don't spoil the whole batch, if you know what I meant.

Again thanks for the great work

bearshare

Jun 18, 2006
Moving from Windows Mobile to Android, in love with Mytouch Slide and you are my new hero CR. Still waiting for more stuffs from you...:)

bryancruise

Aug 26, 2008
Louisville KY
Mirror?

Does anyone have a mirror for this? DropBox is reporting a 509 error: This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I can't wait to install this... just yesterday I re-flashed CR's last OTA based ROM. I've been running it almost exclusively since he released it... Sure, I tried CM, as well as many of the other ROMS posted on XDA, but ALWAYS came back to CR.

No rush, and please know that I appreciate all of your contributions. Thanks again!

lstevens86

Jun 8, 2009
Detroit, MI
Thanks alot chief. I knew you wouldn't give up on us. Can anyone upload to another site. To much traffic

elry567

Jan 7, 2011
This is awsome thnx CR im running with miguels kernel and a2sd running like a champ:)

stealthee

Dec 15, 2007
Ya can anyone mirror this please if you did manage to get it before the current server decided to auto pull the plug :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Its up.... And I'm out... Night guys... CR
    I think I have found a couple bugs. One it that talk won't open and another is friendstream won't refresh when I click on refresh.
    wished the OP mentioned that the new Fro-Yo OTA radio was included in the zip

-__-

I already applied that radio and including a radio in a ROM can be risky

The "OP" DOES state the new radio is included... And no I didn't just change it lol, its always been there ;)
    Anyone know where the bootanimation.zip file needs to be placed in this rom ? I'm trying to get rid of the factory one. It's not working in the usual place [adb push bootanimation.zip /data/local] does NOT work. BTW thank you CR this rom is SO AWESOME !!

I am running migueltherocker's kernal and using darktremor's a2sd, I have no issues as of yet (I will try a wifi call tonight to confirm the issue)

Troy.

There should be a .gif file called tmo or something like that in the /customize/resources folder of the rom....Make a new gif and replace it there. It like that on the stock rom to.