FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] BLN control - the official BLN settings app by neldar

569 posts
Thanks Meter: 363
 
By neldar, Retired Recognized Developer on 30th October 2010, 10:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th March 2011, 07:34 PM |#401  
Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Don't know why but i cant purchase the pro version on my Galaxy S, it says that my device is not supported... Does anyone know a way to fix this?
Thanks
13th March 2011, 07:47 PM |#402  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 363
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganno

please any news on the BLN for Nexus S

It’s done, when it’s done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by njuskalo

Don't know why but i cant purchase the pro version on my Galaxy S, it says that my device is not supported... Does anyone know a way to fix this?
Thanks

Which Galaxy S phone do you own?
13th March 2011, 08:34 PM |#403  
Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neldar

Which Galaxy S phone do you own?

How can i see that?
I think i have the regular european galaxy s gt-i9000 ... with darky's rom v9.3 and voodoo kernel.
I'm now certain that i have gt-i9000, just googled a bit and found out that there are bunch of different Galaxy S-es in US, didnt know that before...
16th March 2011, 08:13 PM |#404  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 363
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by njuskalo

How can i see that?
I think i have the regular european galaxy s gt-i9000 ... with darky's rom v9.3 and voodoo kernel.
I'm now certain that i have gt-i9000, just googled a bit and found out that there are bunch of different Galaxy S-es in US, didnt know that before...

Does the market say your device is not supported or the bln control pro app?

If it is is the control app:
The problem are the many models of the Samsung phones, i setup a database with model names that are "officially" supported by bln kernels.

Samsung decided to release not only a GT-I9000 but also a GT-I9000ares, GT-I9000B, GT-I9000M, GT-I9000T, GT-I9008, GT-I9088 and a lot more. Theses models are actually branded or very slightly modified and that means I can not guarantee that these models will be completely functional with any of the bln kernels. You can flash a bln kernel, but you may face problems like the camera or gps is not working, for example.
The Following User Says Thank You to neldar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neldar Ad-Free
18th March 2011, 04:52 PM |#405  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Tasker Plugin
Anything new on the Tasker/Locale plugin-Front?
I'd love to buy the Pro-App, but its useless to me without the ability to control it out of Tasker.
22nd March 2011, 04:44 PM |#406  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
does this app work with a desire hd ? i'm running at CM7..
23rd March 2011, 03:15 AM |#407  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 452
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayDeee

Anything new on the Tasker/Locale plugin-Front?
I'd love to buy the Pro-App, but its useless to me without the ability to control it out of Tasker.

+1. This is the only thing keeping me from buying the Pro version.
24th March 2011, 11:43 AM |#408  
lotherius's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 611
 
Donate to Me
More
Is there an option in Pro (or another app that works similarly) that will allow me to COMPLETELY TURN OFF the touch button lights? I use my phone a lot in the dark, and honestly I *know* where my keys are and those lights are just blinding. I'd like the option to turn off the lights completely. While it isn't exactly what BLN does, it looks like it could be done in the same way BLN controls the buttons.
24th March 2011, 12:59 PM |#409  
Junior Member
Flag Ulm
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Is it possible that the call notification in the Pro Version doesn't work with the call recording modded phone.apk versions?
24th March 2011, 11:49 PM |#410  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 363
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayDeee

Anything new on the Tasker/Locale plugin-Front?
I'd love to buy the Pro-App, but its useless to me without the ability to control it out of Tasker.

The locale/tasker implementation is in progress, but I cant say if it will be already included in the next update nor can I estimate when the next update will be finished as i am rewriting some of the app parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedd

does this app work with a desire hd ? i'm running at CM7..

No, but I may consider to write a bln driver mod for the desire hd if it gets more requests. But you should know that i give devices that come without any notification led a higher priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotherius

Is there an option in Pro (or another app that works similarly) that will allow me to COMPLETELY TURN OFF the touch button lights? I use my phone a lot in the dark, and honestly I *know* where my keys are and those lights are just blinding. I'd like the option to turn off the lights completely. While it isn't exactly what BLN does, it looks like it could be done in the same way BLN controls the buttons.

I considered to added such a feature, but the backlight is automatically activated by the touchkey controller once you press the keys and if then the leds are immediately switched off by the kernel driver the leds may shortly flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbel

Is it possible that the call notification in the Pro Version doesn't work with the call recording modded phone.apk versions?

That may be possible, the missed call detection is only tested with the samsung touchwiz call app.
And at the moment i am planning to separate the call notification from the bln control pro app, because it confuses some people and these people think that the control app triggers the led notifications for all the apps. And as a result these people request to add support for a specific app, but actually the control app dont trigger any led notification (apart from the notification for missed calls). I only decided so far that the separated app for the missed calls will be free.
25th March 2011, 11:17 AM |#411  
tiwag's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbel

Is it possible that the call notification in the Pro Version doesn't work with the call recording modded phone.apk versions?

it works for me fine with the phone.apk version with call recording, which came with Darky's v9.3 ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes