GT inspired Skins

Search This thread

sk8inmonk

May 30, 2008
wellington,new zealand
Sk8inmonks Skins
Based on the GTX Sense 2.5 and GT7 Sense 2.1 theme created by [El Condor] and Kamill

sk8inmonkskinad.png

Skins for various applications based on elements from [El Condors] collections

All skins are located in the zip file attached.

Enjoy....​

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyiono

fr3sh_t0_d3f

May 9, 2009
Nashville,Tn
Looks great!! Just wondering if you could change the windows 6.5 to just Windows Mobile. some users may be using 6.1 or 6.5.x...just a thought..either way good job!

longice

Oct 27, 2007
ok but how to install this skin into cooked Gen.Y Dual Boot? :) I can't find the folder...

The files are all in the \Windows folder and not internal storage. Just copy these files to your windows folder and it should work just fine :)

Perhaps the first post should be updated with this information?

sk8inmonk

May 30, 2008
wellington,new zealand
The files are all in the \Windows folder and not internal storage. Just copy these files to your windows folder and it should work just fine :)

Perhaps the first post should be updated with this information?

Consider it done my friend....

I just tried changing the icons to grey but it just looked to dull but have attached to updated images in post 1 (just replace the appropriate one in the folder)

Last edited:

ezzie

Aug 14, 2007
Omaha NE
I know that this is very simple but I do most of my messing around with my phone while at work when I don't have the ability to go online and i can't always remember where things go. That said, I would really appreciate it if someone was able to make a cab of this.

thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sk8inmonks Skins
    Based on the GTX Sense 2.5 and GT7 Sense 2.1 theme created by [El Condor] and Kamill

sk8inmonkskinad.png

Skins for various applications based on elements from [El Condors] collections

All skins are located in the zip file attached.

Enjoy....​