[Q] ICS on Skyrocket - i727

Search This thread

leo26781

Jun 29, 2012
Hi All ,

I have Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and I had flashed ICS 4.0.4 -i727UCALC4 leaked ICS. I do see the following app crash :

1) Gallery App crash when i try to select any image as wallpaper
2) Music Player crash when I try to play any file from SD card folder.

So is there any other ICS that I can flash ?

Can anyone suggest me one ?

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
Any of them in our section. Sounds like you need to do some reading first though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: leo26781

leo26781

Jun 29, 2012
Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

Since I'm new to this forum & custom rom installation , I do not where to start and what to install. I read some posts and found that there are lot of other ROMS and I got confused as to which one to take and how to proceed ?

mahanddeem

Nov 13, 2011
Hi All ,

I have Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and I had flashed ICS 4.0.4 -i727UCALC4 leaked ICS. I do see the following app crash :

1) Gallery App crash when i try to select any image as wallpaper
2) Music Player crash when I try to play any file from SD card folder.

So is there any other ICS that I can flash ?

Can anyone suggest me one ?

Hi....Scroll up to the top of the page , you'll see that this is the skyrocket general section..Your inquiry belongs to the skyrocket Q/A found in this link

http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1401

and about your question , UCLC4 is an old leak , you might be interested to see this topic about the newest ICS leak :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1719432

Good luck

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

Since I'm new to this forum & custom rom installation , I do not where to start and what to install. I read some posts and found that there are lot of other ROMS and I got confused as to which one to take and how to proceed ?

Read the stickied threads at the top of each section for guidance

specter07

Nov 30, 2011
San Diego
To help you out just go in the Development section and look for anything that has [ROM] 4.0.X and then follow the instructions the dev has listed. Though I'll post this before it gets locked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

prbassplayer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Mayagüez
Will move to Q&A. That being said OP you have a lot of reading to do. Start with the Stickies on the different forums for this device. First and foremost take a look at this thread and lock at my signature for the new members guide as well.

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any of them in our section. Sounds like you need to do some reading first though