jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
Guys...
Is there any way to install Nokia x launcher in other devices?:sly:
Bdw good thread.

Reactions: saso94

kidhitech

May 18, 2010
Can you export Here Map for other device ?

Here map better google, So You can export Here Map for other device ???? Please :)

Mrtoxicgamer10

Excellent job

But how did you get the phone from mwc? On the nokia website it still says coming soon

At MWC Nokia said Try and Buy which means only Nokia X was available for purchase for 89 Euros and Nokia X+ and XL would be available in Q2 of this year and Nokia X will be available for purchase to all consumers in this month (maybe in few days).

trunkline

Feb 20, 2012
Can you please run Antutu Benchmark? Show the results and device info?

I bet a lot of people want to know it :)

Like me ;)

Thanks
screenshot-1.png

Screenshot_2014-03-01-10-37-05.png

Screenshot_2014-03-01-10-37-24.png

Last edited:

fr3quency

Sep 20, 2008
Patra
fr3quency.deviantart.com
CM11 ART on will do its magic

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
ART doesn't make a whole lot of difference. A kernel is way better than ART in its current state. Even when it's finalised(ART) it won't do anything. That comes from a Nexus 4 user.

I must say it again. A5 CPU. My work here is done. *flies away*

Don't you see the phone "hangs"?

LeJolly

May 29, 2013
ART doesn't make a whole lot of difference. A kernel is way better than ART in its current state. Even when it's finalised(ART) it won't do anything. That comes from a Nexus 4 user.

I understand that it will be slow as fück with modern standards, but don't you see the price? For that price it will be amazing. Also ART makes a big difference + a good kernel is obviously needed (some overclocking to that Snapdragon S4 and maybe F2FS if a dev is up to it)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Brute.Force

Ever heard of htc explorer (pico)? that phone had single core cortex a5 clocked at 600mhz and gingerbread. Now it is running cm11 perfectly and you can see the performance on youtube. Nokia X has dual core a5 clocked at 1ghz each.
Regarding ART you have a nexus 4 which is already silky smooth so you cant notice the difference switching dalvik and ART.

doctor_droid

Oct 29, 2012
Indore
@Kashamalaga - great job mate :) nokia did gave this phone to a great developer :)

Just out of curiousity.. if something wrong happens ..how are u going to recover ur NX as there is no recovery or no odin/flashtool like software yet.
If u keep this device i may purchase this when this launches.. i need dev support :p

Kashamalaga

Dec 16, 2011
Málaga
@Kashamalaga - great job mate :) nokia did gave this phone to a great developer :)

Just out of curiousity.. if something wrong happens ..how are u going to recover ur NX as there is no recovery or no odin/flashtool like software yet.
If u keep this device i may purchase this when this launches.. i need dev support :p

Great question!

Something weird happen a few minutes ago, working on it to manage it. Now i have a stone! :D

Bootloader still resists

evilruck

Nov 12, 2010
Alicante
I´m one of the guys in mwc that got a new Nokia X device.

I just return home and i couldn´t imagine how easy its going to be restore Gapps.

Cause i didnt read anything. Going to write some guide or maybe i´ll do a little app to do the process in an automatic way.

A few pics!

Am i the first one!? :p

PS. Google Now Launcher its working too!

GUIDE

This is a rudimental way to do it. This happen because we dont have recovery yet. Bootloader seems locked in some ways, so instead
flashing a single zip, we need this way to get it working.

You should need a rooted device. Use Gandalf Exploit included in Framaroot app.
(Download it from http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2566341&d=1391850491)

We need a Root explorer app, use whatever you want. (For example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer&hl=es)

3rd:
Extract and copy all apks from "NokiaX_Gapps_KashaMalaga_28.02.2014.zip" to /system/app and change permisions for this files.
PPBaJre.png

4:
Reboot

5:
Extract and install as normal user every single needed apk include in "NokiaX_SomeGoogleApps.zip". (If wanna use Google Now Launcher, open it after install it)

6:
Try to launch Play Store, its gonna ask u for a Google Account et voilà

Como no podia ser de otra forma los espanyoles liandola allá donde vamos jaja Nice!

Top Liked Posts