Uhm.. Developers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

HoustonsBirdman

Apr 10, 2011
So, who messed up the GN2 Development? I mean, why.is there hardly any development happening for this phone?? I just got mine, well.. Had a S3 and my girl got the N2 but was too big for her and so we traded. Before that she was using my S2.. Why does the S2 have more support than our N2's????? I personally think the N2 is a badass phone .. The S3 as well, but I do like the bigger phone and LTE capabilities .. Just curious. What created the Zombiepocolypse :confused:

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
So, who messed up the GN2 Development? I mean, why.is there hardly any development happening for this phone?? I just got mine, well.. Had a S3 and my girl got the N2 but was too big for her and so we traded. Before that she was using my S2.. Why does the S2 have more support than our N2's????? I personally think the N2 is a badass phone .. The S3 as well, but I do like the bigger phone and LTE capabilities .. Just curious. What created the Zombiepocolypse :confused:

I am quite happy with the hard work of our devs. Grateful in fact.

The S2 was the flagship phone for its time. The S3 was the flagship phone for the Note 2's time. The distribution of the device is such that other devices have more exposure to talented people. The N2 is a semi niche device.

Perhaps you can release a ROM or two...

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I am quite happy with the hard work of our devs. Grateful in fact.

The S2 was the flagship phone for its time. The S3 was the flagship phone for the Note 2's time. The distribution of the device is such that other devices have more exposure to talented people. The N2 is a semi niche device.

Perhaps you can release a ROM or two...

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement
    XDA is here for members to learn about development, hope that you can learn and create many roms for your device, good luck.

Thread closed to keep the trolls out. :highfive: