[READ FIRST] Roll-up Thread - Everything Ideos X6

Search This thread

philpilar

Jan 26, 2005
guys what would be the best rom here for video playback? I need hdmi out working. so far I've tried out some stock GB roms, both andro-id RC2, RC3, and maclite 1.3 final. they all work great with standard def videos but most of my 720p/1080p videos would stutter. Is that the limit of our device because of it's old hardware? I'm using bs player lite as my player btw. Thanks.

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
You could try using MX player instead. Almost all the. 32 ROM play smooth videos.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA

iswanptr18

May 25, 2012
Tangerang
Hi Whyzee.
My friend told me that there is an amazing Sharp modded ROM (2.6.35) from Qalter, I did searching but I can't find it. Could you kindly point me to the link?

TIA

Last edited:
My friend told me that there is an amazing Sharp modded ROM (2.6.35) from Qalter, I did searching but I can't find it. Could you kindly point me to the link?
TIA

He has not created a thread in Dev or General but posted in one of the running threads in General Category and bit difficult to track it down, I think Vivek can help you, I too have the rom (don't remember the link) but need to re-upload it, The Name of the ROM is Sharp Lite RU

Reactions: iswanptr18

iswanptr18

May 25, 2012
Tangerang
He has not created a thread in Dev or General but posted in one of the running threads in General Category and bit difficult to track it down, I think Vivek can help you, I too have the rom (don't remember the link) but need to re-upload it, The Name of the ROM is Sharp Lite RU

Thanks Paarkhi, it would be nice if you re-upload it and whyzee can put the link in first page of this thread. Meantime i will try to search it again in general section.

EDIT: I found it (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27156737&highlight=qalter#post27156737). Thanks paarkhi for narrowing down my search.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts