flappjaxxx

Apr 8, 2009
Somewhere, FL
pancakes.jpg

flappjaxxx Proudly Presents
AT&T Pure Stock 3.20.502.52 For Inspire 4G

shot_000019.png

*DISCLAIMER*
You do this knowing all risks involved with flashing a ROM.
I am not responsible for any permanent damage.

*Read This Entire Post Completely Then Read it Again*

NOT WORKING:
-Everything works fine as far as I know

*WARNING*
-Do not ask for support or complain that something doesn't work because YOU flash someone else's kernel.
-Do not ask for support or complain that something doesn't work because YOU restore apps and/or data and/or system settings from Titanium Backup or Mybackup etc.
-Do Not ask for help if you didn't full wipe before coming from a different rom!
-Do Not Flame other users in my thread!

What is it you ask?
-Latest AT&T OTA 3.20.502.52
-Fully Bloated as in nothing removed
-Stock kernel with init.d support, unsecured (No overclock or undervolt support)
-Rooted
-SuperSU
-Deodexed
-ES File Manager
-Titanium Backup
-QuickPic
-Android Terminal
Current Downloads
File Downloads Removed

md5sum HTC-3.20.502.52-FJ.zip = 98f9152ca4b2c3ab3033e198e4df7511

How To:
1. Back Up your Stuff.
2. Wipe Data/ Factory Reset
3. Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
4. Flash .zip in recovery
5. Reboot
6. Enjoy!

FAQ:
Q: Why did you do this when there are other better stock based custom ROMs available?
A: Because I am recently unemployed, broke and bored. This is actually the first Sense based ROM I have ever done.

Q: Is this really needed among all of the other great works here?
A: I can see a small group that may want a pure stock ROM that is just stock, rooted, deodexed without a lot of customization already added in.

Q: Can I use this as a base for a custom ROM?
A: Of course, what is mine is yours, Enjoy!

Q: What are the advantages of this ROM over the previous stock based ROMs available right now?
A: Honestly, probably none. This is straight vanilla stock with a few minor customizations and some of my favorite apps added to it. Nothing removed and very little tweaks

Q: Did anyone really ask you any of the previous questions?
A: No. This is what you do when you are recently unemployed, bored and broke.

Last edited:

P00t

Apr 9, 2011
Woah a sense rom from you is something new ;)

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

benkud

Jul 16, 2009
SomeWhere
I followed all the steps:
1. Back Up your Stuff.
5. Reboot
After the reboot, the phone just hang on HTC logo :confused:. I left it for more than 45 minutes and nothing happen. This rom does not work for me.

Galaen

Jan 28, 2009
Lufkin, Texas
1. Back Up your Stuff.
5. Reboot
After the reboot, the phone just hang on HTC logo :confused:. I left it for more than 45 minutes and nothing happen. This rom does not work for me.

If you are using 4ext recovery, try this. (If using cwm, I don't know the process because I have never used it, but the ability should be there.)

Instead of doing steps 2 & 3, try this: in the same wipe menu, down towards the bottom, you will see "format all partitions except sd card". Hit that, then flash the zip and reboot. This works for me.

Edit: I usually do your steps 2 & 3 before the format partitions anyway, but I don't think it matters. Just makes me feel better. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: benkud

benkud

Jul 16, 2009
SomeWhere
If you are using 4ext recovery, try this. (If using cwm, I don't know the process because I have never used it, but the ability should be there.)

Instead of doing steps 2 & 3, try this: in the same wipe menu, down towards the bottom, you will see "format all partitions except sd card". Hit that, then flash the zip and reboot. This works for me.

Edit: I usually do your steps 2 & 3 before the format partitions anyway, but I don't think it matters. Just makes me feel better. :)

Thanks for you reply. I used clockworkmod. I finally fixed the phone. But I can't explain how it happens. My phone was rooted before I tried the rom. After it hangged on HTC logo, I decided to flash it with the original AT&T rom downloaded from HTC website. First, I put PD98IMG on the root of my sdcard, and then reboot the phone (holding Vol - and Power button). The phone checked the file image to do the necessary updates. From that point the phone power on properly. I realized that the version had changed from 2.3.3 to 2.2. Then I flashed it by using the original and UNTOUCHED rom downloaded from HTC website and BINGO:laugh:. Then rom updated to 2.3.5. My phone is still unlocked and I using it with Straith Talk.

What happens? I don't know, and I can't explain it. I'm too BRAND NEW to this android world.
Thanks.

F2504x4

Jan 18, 2008
Okay i think i might give this a go, couple of questions being as this is my first go around changing the Rom.(been awhile since the WinMo days) I am rooted with the Advance hack Kit , I just used MyBackUpPro and saved it to my Sd, now after i install this Rom , can i use my back up of saved apps etc to re-install everything ?

dionieins

Dec 5, 2010
Santiago
A couple weeks ago I was able of flashing this stock rom without problems, and I found that it's the most stable and quick of all the roms I've tried so far.

But now I changed my rom to cm7, and then to other ics, and then the radio and stuff. But I've the following problem:

I can flash pretty much any rom, say RDH, some ICS, etc. But when I try to flash this stock rom from recovery, after the reboot, the phone is stuck on the white screen. I don't know whtat could be the issue. I've tried different roms and any other works on my htc inspire, but this stock rom doesn't!!

Everytime I try this one phone is stuck on the white screen. What can be the problem? Maybe that I'm on ext4? maybe that my cmw version is the touch one? Maybe the full wipe script I'm using it's not the right one? Then, how can I go back to ext3, use the right cwm and the right wipe script?

PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO USE THIS STOCK ROM ONCE AGAIN

2012-09-05%2013.42.26.jpg

Bzow

Aug 9, 2011
Chicago, IL
A couple weeks ago I was able of flashing this stock rom without problems, and I found that it's the most stable and quick of all the roms I've tried so far.

But now I changed my rom to cm7, and then to other ics, and then the radio and stuff. But I've the following problem:

I can flash pretty much any rom, say RDH, some ICS, etc. But when I try to flash this stock rom from recovery, after the reboot, the phone is stuck on the white screen. I don't know whtat could be the issue. I've tried different roms and any other works on my htc inspire, but this stock rom doesn't!!

Everytime I try this one phone is stuck on the white screen. What can be the problem? Maybe that I'm on ext4? maybe that my cmw version is the touch one? Maybe the full wipe script I'm using it's not the right one? Then, how can I go back to ext3, use the right cwm and the right wipe script?

PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO USE THIS STOCK ROM ONCE AGAIN

Reboot into recovery and find where you can format your partitions as ext3. I'm not sure where it is in CWM since I've been using 4ext for a while, but it's there somewhere. Most wipe scripts will format your partitions to ext4, so don't use the wipe script. After you have formatted all the partitions to ext3, see if there's a way to display partition info, so you can double check that they formatted correctly.

Reactions: dionieins

dionieins

Dec 5, 2010
Santiago
Reboot into recovery and find where you can format your partitions as ext3. I'm not sure where it is in CWM since I've been using 4ext for a while, but it's there somewhere. Most wipe scripts will format your partitions to ext4, so don't use the wipe script. After you have formatted all the partitions to ext3, see if there's a way to display partition info, so you can double check that they formatted correctly.

alright, I just found the menu that allow me to "format system / wipe" as ext3. I did it and then I check the info of the partition and it says that the system and data are as ext3 partitions.

Then I flashed the stock rom and now I'm waiting in the white screen with the htc logo... crossed fingers

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

alright, I just found the menu that allow me to "format system / wipe" as ext3. I did it and then I check the info of the partition and it says that the system and data are as ext3 partitions.

Then I flashed the stock rom and now I'm waiting in the white screen with the htc logo... crossed fingers

ok, it didn't work so I'm repeating all the same steps again:

1. Back Up your Stuff.
5. Reboot
6. Enjoy!

PD: I just want to let you know that the system, data and cache are now as ext3 and that I'm using 4ext Recovery Touch

EDIT: IS STILL IN THE WHITE SCREEN SO I'M JUST GOING TO TURN IT OFF UNTIL I HEAR ANOTHER SUGGESTION

Last edited:

Bzow

Aug 9, 2011
Chicago, IL

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

1. Back Up your Stuff.
5. Reboot
6. Enjoy!

PD: I just want to let you know that the system, data and cache are now as ext3 and that I'm using 4ext Recovery Touch

EDIT: IS STILL IN THE WHITE SCREEN SO I'M JUST GOING TO TURN IT OFF UNTIL I HEAR ANOTHER SUGGESTION
It's possible that you got a bad download. Try downloading it again.

Reactions: dionieins

dionieins

Dec 5, 2010
Santiago
Try:

After wiping dalvik, format all partitions except sd card. The rest of the steps are fine.

I had the same problem as you, but thought it was due to a bad download. Haven't tested it since.

Sent from a dream.

alright I tried what you said but still.... is stuck on the white screen with the htc logo on it...

What if we try to go back, to factory settings, factory state, whatever is call and from there I try? but the question would be,.. how can I go back that far?

I just want to flash this rom, and the thing is that I can flash other roms but not this one.... HEEEEEEEEP!1

Teichopsia

Feb 26, 2012
Panama
Did you check the md5 checksum? Does it match? If so and it doesn't work, don't know what else to suggest.

Sent from a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pancakes.jpg

flappjaxxx Proudly Presents
    AT&T Pure Stock 3.20.502.52 For Inspire 4G

shot_000019.png

*DISCLAIMER*
    You do this knowing all risks involved with flashing a ROM.
    I am not responsible for any permanent damage.

*Read This Entire Post Completely Then Read it Again*

NOT WORKING:
    -Everything works fine as far as I know

*WARNING*
    -Do not ask for support or complain that something doesn't work because YOU flash someone else's kernel.
    -Do not ask for support or complain that something doesn't work because YOU restore apps and/or data and/or system settings from Titanium Backup or Mybackup etc.
    -Do Not ask for help if you didn't full wipe before coming from a different rom!
    -Do Not Flame other users in my thread!

What is it you ask?
    -Latest AT&T OTA 3.20.502.52
    -Fully Bloated as in nothing removed
    -Stock kernel with init.d support, unsecured (No overclock or undervolt support)
    -Rooted
    -SuperSU
    -Deodexed
    -ES File Manager
    -Titanium Backup
    -QuickPic
    -Android Terminal
    Current Downloads
    File Downloads Removed

md5sum HTC-3.20.502.52-FJ.zip = 98f9152ca4b2c3ab3033e198e4df7511

How To:
    1. Back Up your Stuff.
    5. Reboot
    6. Enjoy!

FAQ:
    Q: Why did you do this when there are other better stock based custom ROMs available?
    A: Because I am recently unemployed, broke and bored. This is actually the first Sense based ROM I have ever done.

Q: Is this really needed among all of the other great works here?
    A: I can see a small group that may want a pure stock ROM that is just stock, rooted, deodexed without a lot of customization already added in.

Q: Can I use this as a base for a custom ROM?
    A: Of course, what is mine is yours, Enjoy!

Q: What are the advantages of this ROM over the previous stock based ROMs available right now?
    A: Honestly, probably none. This is straight vanilla stock with a few minor customizations and some of my favorite apps added to it. Nothing removed and very little tweaks

Q: Did anyone really ask you any of the previous questions?
    A: No. This is what you do when you are recently unemployed, bored and broke.
    1. Back Up your Stuff.
    5. Reboot

1. Back Up your Stuff.
    5. Reboot
    6. Enjoy!

It's possible that you got a bad download. Try downloading it again.
    I just check the md5 and it's alright :(

pd. maybe if I try installing it as a pd98img instead a flashable zip ?

Try:

After wiping dalvik, format all partitions except sd card. The rest of the steps are fine.

I had the same problem as you, but thought it was due to a bad download. Haven't tested it since.

Sent from a dream.