OTA Update to v1.16.401.6

Search This thread

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
For what it's worth A2DP is fine. I listen to podcasts and music and whatnot on my bluetooth headset all the time and it's pretty great. Then a call comes in and it's like Optimus Prime is taking a dump in my ear. I'll be camping the Q&A section thread on this and I'll post if I get anything OTA or hear anything new.

That's good to hear! Going to invest in the new jaybirds X almost $200, hate to do that and have terrible audio playback and still no controls! Still I think I'll test it out on the spot at Best Buy before leaving the store, lol. Thanks for the reassurance though.

Still, they gotta get on this Bluetooth audio issue. Random seems 2 people total on this forum have headsets no issues? I'm going to get the latest Jeanine soon and if that still has issues, it's the device people.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Good to see. Hopefully AT&T will get one out soon to resolve the BT issue. I'm coming up on my 30 day return period and its going back if it doesn't get fixed. Then when they fix it, I'll buy it again.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Your state offers 30 days still? Law was passed not long ago and most states are now 14 days only! Might want to look into it of ur not sure bro, food for thought. Either way I could not take this device back over something that will het fixed soon. Now if ATT released the DNA soon, well that would be a different story of course ;)

smok15

Nov 24, 2012
Deeznuts.

Tested for you cheap as chips Jabra headset no problems. No Optimus Prime.

Better spend 150 for investing and 50 for headset. If you need it.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Buy 5oz of silver put it draw.

For me bloke even with Bang & Olufsen headset is still a Robocop. Lol

baha76_s

Feb 23, 2008
Lausanne
Restored stock recovery, re-locked bootloader, ran RUU v1.14.401.18. After first reboot and setup I checked for update and got the OTA for v1.16.401.6. Installed without problems, no need to go to v1.14.401.16 first. My phone is cid HTC__E11.

Hello
From where you have the stock recovery, is it for 1.14.401.16 international, and can you please upload it here i need it.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

HaJeeEs

Aug 6, 2011
Hello
From where you have the stock recovery, is it for 1.14.401.16 international, and can you please upload it here i need it.

I downloaded this recovery (not this ZIP package) from XDA somewhere. No time to find it again now, credits to the original uploader! It worked fine on my 1.14.401.18(!!) international HTC__E11.

Attachments

• HTC_One_X+_HTC__E11_Back_to_stock.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: baha76_s

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
I am using the motorola elite silver an am having no bloothtooh issues at all call quality is great no complaints from any anyone i am talking to and the music is crisp and clear, yes its loud.

The weird thing is that my music plays great through sync, but the calls suck!

Sent from my AT&T One X+

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

That's good to hear! Going to invest in the new jaybirds X almost $200, hate to do that and have terrible audio playback and still no controls! Still I think I'll test it out on the spot at Best Buy before leaving the store, lol. Thanks for the reassurance though.

Still, they gotta get on this Bluetooth audio issue. Random seems 2 people total on this forum have headsets no issues? I'm going to get the latest Jeanine soon and if that still has issues, it's the device people.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Your state offers 30 days still? Law was passed not long ago and most states are now 14 days only! Might want to look into it of ur not sure bro, food for thought. Either way I could not take this device back over something that will het fixed soon. Now if ATT released the DNA soon, well that would be a different story of course ;)

I signed my company up with a business account. Business accounts get 30 days. I've verified it twice. I do appreciate the heads up.

Sent from my AT&T One X+

jamison046

Nov 26, 2012
Did the "improved wifi connections" fix the issue where wifi stops working after the phone is asleep for a while?

Also, any changes with battery life?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Krzysiec

Aug 22, 2008
Rzeszów
Non branded one x+... directly from HTC Poland ... did an updat 2 days ago (dont know when it was avaliable)

frankoid

Oct 21, 2010
Google Pixel 4a
If you are impatient for this update (like me!) and you can't get the OTA yet because of your CID (mine is HTC__001) then you can install it from a RUU. Note that this will completely wipe your phone (including sdcard)!

smok15

Nov 24, 2012
No nervous hands.

I wait but why no answer from guys who already got it. Looks like is very good no moan.

targett

Apr 8, 2009
Mine came shiped with 1.16.401.6 from Phones4U :D

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do me a favor and let you know if you hear of something. I use bluetooth all day at work on my phone and it's terrible! Have to literally have bluetooth volume as low as it goes to make it tolerable! Also getting a bluetooth stereo headset soon for music controls (hopefully they work as wired music controls such as volume control and skip/rewind tracks do not work on this device!!!) so hopefully my music playback won't be crap too. For ATT here no OTA update. Maybe a dev can extract this stuff so we can install without worrying about root and bootloader changes now we're all unlocked???

For what it's worth A2DP is fine. I listen to podcasts and music and whatnot on my bluetooth headset all the time and it's pretty great. Then a call comes in and it's like Optimus Prime is taking a dump in my ear. I'll be camping the Q&A section thread on this and I'll post if I get anything OTA or hear anything new.
    Hello

I downloaded this recovery (not this ZIP package) from XDA somewhere. No time to find it again now, credits to the original uploader! It worked fine on my 1.14.401.18(!!) international HTC__E11.