[Q] Audio Routing

Search This thread

kylo77

Jul 7, 2008
Does anyone know of a way or even an App that will route audio from separate source on the device to different outputs? For exampe, when i have my S4 in the car dock, I'd like to have phone audio get routed to my Bluetooth headset and any other audio like Pandora or GPS directions to go to the car speakers?

thanks

Last edited:

Charlie115

Aug 7, 2013
You should be able to go into bluetooth just press and hold the bluetooth to ogle and it will take you there you should be able to hit your paired devices each time you push each one it will change your audio output to each paired device. I do it every day with mine, I use headset for phone and wireless headphones for media I.e music Netflix Pandora etc etc

Reactions: kylo77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should be able to go into bluetooth just press and hold the bluetooth to ogle and it will take you there you should be able to hit your paired devices each time you push each one it will change your audio output to each paired device. I do it every day with mine, I use headset for phone and wireless headphones for media I.e music Netflix Pandora etc etc