|ROM |Oct 31 | Hoang An Blacktone WM6.5 v0.5| OS 5.2.23502 |HTC SENSE||ONLINE|

Search This thread

vichet007

Oct 31, 2007
Original author of the ROM is Hoang An from pdaviet. So all credits go to Hoang An.

Download link is at bottom

Change Log:

31 October
-------------------------------------
build 23502
windows media 12
update 99% apps HTC leo 1.43
Manila_Core_2_5_19202525_0

Screen01-14.jpg
Screen06-4.jpg

26 October
build 23081
windows media 12
update 99% apps HTC leo 1.28
Manila_ 2_5_19201130_0

Screen01-14.jpg
Screen02-10.jpg

19 October:
- WM6.5 v0.3
- build 23071
- update 99% apps HTC leo 1.28
- Manila_ 2_5_19201130_0

Download: V0.5

Download: V0.4

Download: V0.3

Note: Hard Reset is suggested after flashing the ROm

Disable Auto internet connection:

Install attached file below to disable annoying auto internet connection. Disable all connections and dont forget to click "exit" rather than clicking X button.

Enjoy flashing!!!

Last edited:

cyphol

Mar 3, 2005
Pasir Puteh
This ROM is so beautiful. One draw back is that the custom made Brian's taskbar used is not for the WM6.5 build after 23053 :( . There's another Brian's version particular for the version 23053++. I hope the chef will fix it.

The file name is Brians BWTaskBar _23053. Search for it in this Forum. It will resolve the problem with 'No start and softkey buttons' at the bottom of the screen. But you will loose the nice waiting cursor animation in this ROM.

Anyway, thanks. I'm using this ROM right now.

Cheers. :)

Last edited:

eddyve

Mar 11, 2004
other mirror?

I was downloading, but after 20 minutes on 140 mb I had to stop. This mirror is so slow: 41 kb/s

iamloler

Feb 27, 2009
wow!

HEY!! just amazing..this rom..its the most perfect rom i ever have used!!! =D not exagerating..

really..give a chance to this rom and try it, u wont regret it ;)

very fluent, very stable, very nice design(i even like it more than energyroms)

its up to u :)

but i found one very big bug: titanium has no start-button..^^ wanted to install neosdrivers, but i wont install that till there is this start-button-problem..
hope u will fix it in ur next rom =) but there arent any bugs anymore, only this one =)

Last edited:

tlerner

Dec 27, 2008
Zagreb
Beautiful BUT problematic

I've been using this rom for the past 6 hours. It is by far the most beautiful rom to hit my HD but also the most problematic.

After flashing I hard reset and started it up. No sim recognized, it took several soft resets before it finally took.

Manila was slow and 'choppy' so had to reset many times.

Did not want to sync (it took several resets and one hard reset before it finally did)

Email worked at first then after last hard reset I get the 'Error Synchronizing'.

When I pressed 'soft reset' it went into hard reset, AGAIN!:mad:

Very beautiful, but too heavy, slow, and problematic for me.

Now, I would like to make it work so if someone can illuminate me on how to achieve it I will be very grateful.

Thanks

andes83

May 24, 2009
Varna
Very fast ROM indeed but too many bugs and it's NOT for everyday use.The eye candy is great looking forward to more releases but for now I'm going to switch to another ROM.

colint3

Mar 20, 2009
great rom

Great rom I like the way it sets up.
One problem opera doesnt connect to the internet. When I type in the address it comes back with a white screen.

Hope to see mor roms from you.

Colin

x-mann

Sep 6, 2005
Resen
Very fast, very good skined, so far its camera bug for me... and for X button and Home there is solutions...

colint3

Mar 20, 2009
htc touch

since I flashed this rom my device is now called HTC Touch Diamond2. Is this why there are bugs. My device is HTC touch hd