By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th February 2014, 09:44 AM |#3021  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
when it can be fixed?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whchengcai

beta9 can`t auto record with nexus4,and can`t "vibrate on call start/end".beta8 is great,everything is ok.

when it can be fixed?
26th February 2014, 10:15 AM |#3022  
Flag Victoria
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Now that's a shame. Spent a few hours testing this before deciding to buy. Then I was unable to start it because the additional app needed (for reasons never explained) was not recognized as installed. Yes, I tried reinstalling it. Refund! Sorry--that 15 minute thing developers should have lynched Google for long ago.

Now what should I do? Maybe I didn't test enough. But no point testing further, having established it's a different version. Maybe only the trial supports my device. So many questions...

I'm with Bill on this, and not just because he's a cat. If you want my $11.95, things should be properly explained. And it should install. I don't really care that it's the best and/or the only one that works.
26th February 2014, 11:10 AM |#3023  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm having a problem with my Nexus 4. If i receive a call, it will ring, but the screen will remain dark. The ringtone will also be distorted.
I have to turn on the screen myself, unlock and then i can answer the call. After this there is no problem.

Using beta 9, CAF recording.
26th February 2014, 12:22 PM |#3024  
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick.ca

Maybe only the trial supports my device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

To get beta versions over Play Store read the description of this community.
https://plus.google.com/communities/...71010741237059

26th February 2014, 12:42 PM |#3025  
Flag Victoria
Thanks Meter: 1

More
That gives me a 404.
26th February 2014, 12:44 PM |#3026  
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick.ca

That gives me a 404.

From the description of that community:
Quote:

1. Join this community, without this the second step won't work
2. Visit the link provided below and click "Become a Tester" there (Wait a minute if you still see 404 error after the first step)

Anyway, if the app is purchased, beta version from here won't expire.
26th February 2014, 02:40 PM |#3027  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jndvlp

Still having issues with beta 06 CAF + wav on nexus 4.
Some calls, random, are troubled and the voices are low and distorted. I had the same problem with all the previous versions.
I attach a sample clip as an example and a logcat of today.
Does anyone have my same issue?
Thank you.

In my last message i told you that i had nomore this issue with beta 08 and beta 09.
I was wrong, in fact i discovered that the bug is still there but the good news is that i know what cause it.

The issue occourse only if i disable the delay before start recording, setting it to 0.
If the delay is disabled a big percentage of calls are issued, if the delay is active, nomatter how many seconds (i set it to 1) call recorder works well recording clearly every call.
I hope my info helps you to solve this bug.
Thank you for your work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whchengcai

beta9 can`t auto record with nexus4,and can`t "vibrate on call start/end".beta8 is great,everything is ok.

I use the vibrate function and it works with no issue.
26th February 2014, 10:59 PM |#3028  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Versions from 1.5.3 and higher don't require this patch anymore.

This should help to get 2-way call recording on Nexus 4 and Galaxy S4 Google Edition:
1. Install the attached .zip over recovery
1.1. mediaserver_update.zip is only for Android 4.3
1.2. mediaserver_update_4.2.zip is only for Android 4.2
1.3. mediaserver_update_4.4.zip is only for Android 4.4
2. Install the latest version of CallRecorder (1.5 at least)
3. Select LG Nexus 4 in the Settings -> Recording -> Device and change recording method to ALSA (Of course, ALSA must be installed)
4. Reboot the device
5. Try to record something (maybe the first call after reboot won't be recorded)

In case you don't able to boot you can flash mediaserver_restore.zip to restore the original file

ALSA zip to flash in recovery: http://callrecorder.skvalex.com/alsa_update.zip

upd: Seems like this patch doesn't work on AOKP

you said 1.5.3 won't require this but latest is 1.5.2 in Playstore. whats going on
27th February 2014, 01:53 AM |#3029  
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr723

you said 1.5.3 won't require this but latest is 1.5.2 in Playstore. whats going on

There's beta version: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...61&postcount=1 (in Play Store as well)
27th February 2014, 03:12 AM |#3030  
MIA Springs
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscodes

@skvalex
I have been running the latest paid version from Google Play on my rooted Samsung Note 2 GT-7100. I can hear the other side loud and clear but the volume of my own voice is very low, hardly distinguishable, and sometimes recording playback is choppy and distorted. Current setting recording API uplink and downlink AAC. Any suggestions? Thanks from a paid customer.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Willing to produce Google Play order number for purchase verification. Please help solve my problem. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

@chaoscodes

I have the SCH-i605 (Verizon) yet run the settings in CallRecorder for the GT-N7100 and it works like a charm. Below are my settings which should work for you as well.

- Install CallRecorder
- Install AlsaMixer
- Reboot phone
- CallRecorder Settings:
- Device: Samsung GT-N7100 Galaxy Note 2
- Recording Methond: ALSA (root required)
- Call Recording Format: AMR

Then you should be able to record crystal clear calls with no issues...

*** Side note: If you update your ROM with "nightlies" or after any update, you need to go back into AlsaMixer and re-install the drivers each time.
27th February 2014, 06:36 AM |#3031  
de
Thanks Meter: 895

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1369

- Install AlsaMixer

Can't you use CAF on Note2 and CM11?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)