More
Alpha 9d

CWM-ZIP: http://www.mediafire.com/?61ydk8vki9np9i6

GAPPS post #2

12th February 2013, 11:20 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Well i'm stuck into CM logo boot....
Formatted sd card with Fat32 and ext4 partitions. Somehow i cant find my ext4 partitition with windows? How to recover that?
Will play a little to see how to recover from bootlogo...

Edit 1: Ext4 isnt even recognized by Minitool partition, its unallocated, guess something went wrong there....
Edit 2: PArtition program bricked my sd Card... Great program!
Edit 3: Dug up an old SD card, lets see what happens....
Edit 4: Working so far, updating to 9d now.

Final edit: Working well, but some system lags on multitask,,,,
14th February 2013, 10:50 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What are the changes and improvements between 8 and 9d, please? Is it an official (Scanno, EJTagle) release? Is it worth to update from 8 to 9d? Thanks for your time and work, anyway!
14th February 2013, 12:03 PM |#24  
Re: [UNOFFICIAL] CM10.1 for Advent Vega / PoV Mobii
Quote:
Originally Posted by smrcek

What are the changes and improvements between 8 and 9d, please? Is it an official (Scanno, EJTagle) release? Is it worth to update from 8 to 9d? Thanks for your time and work, anyway!

Yes it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to scanno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scanno Ad-Free
14th February 2013, 03:21 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scientist456

Well i'm stuck into CM logo boot....
Formatted sd card with Fat32 and ext4 partitions. Somehow i cant find my ext4 partitition with windows? How to recover that?
Will play a little to see how to recover from bootlogo...

Edit 1: Ext4 isnt even recognized by Minitool partition, its unallocated, guess something went wrong there....
Edit 2: PArtition program bricked my sd Card... Great program!
Edit 3: Dug up an old SD card, lets see what happens....
Edit 4: Working so far, updating to 9d now.

Final edit: Working well, but some system lags on multitask,,,,

Back to older version, can't even do anything without waiting 1 minute, always "program not responding" message after installing a few apps. Will check back later for a non-alpha, keep up the good work!
26th February 2013, 07:19 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Some Feedback
Hi,

I installed Alpha11 the other day and would like to provide some feedback. Hardware is the Smartbook Surfer 360MN10U (the one with the 3G build in).
First impression is very good. 3g is working, WLAN is working as well. Two very important features
Didn't test GPS so far.
Everything is smooth and reliable. No crashes while installing or using the usual Apps I use.

One problem: the tablet doesn't go in stand-by mode. After reaching the configured time for stand-by, it switches completely off.

Thanks for the nice work. So far the best ROM for this hardware, imho.

Tom
26th February 2013, 10:08 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Alpha 11? Where to find? At Tabletroms I have found Alpha 10 only. Didnt tried yet. Alpha 9d was little bit laggy (maybe just on my Vega), so yesterday I have flashed VegaComb RC2. Looks nice and smooth yet.
27th February 2013, 10:03 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smrcek

Alpha 11? Where to find? At Tabletroms I have found Alpha 10 only. Didnt tried yet. Alpha 9d was little bit laggy (maybe just on my Vega), so yesterday I have flashed VegaComb RC2. Looks nice and smooth yet.

I'm not allowed to post the link by forum-rules (the board simply erased all my stats and older posts sometime ago...hanging around since 2005...).
Have a look at tabletroms, board: vega-rom-development
Thread: [UNOFFICIAL] CM10.1 for Advent Vega / PoV Mobii
2nd post from scanno at page 78.

Tom
1st March 2013, 12:06 PM |#29  
@All
Here is alpha 12. This is more of a test build. This includes the new way of using the sdcard. The main storage is now emulated and is using the ext4 partition. This is also used when connecting the tablet to the PC using MTP. The first partition on the sdcard (the FAT partition) is also mounted and located at /storage/sdcard1.

This means that you should increase your ext4 partiton because the main storage is located there. The fat partition can be used when you want to exchange information through the sdcard with a windows pc or when flashing CWM zips. The recovery mounts the first partition and in recovery you can mount the first partition (FAT) to exchange files through the usb port.

The new way also makes sure that when you are using multiple users, the files on the storage cannot be seen by the other users. Also the tablet does not reboot anymore when adding a new user.

Alpha 12: CM10.1-Alpha12-Update.zip

Verstuurd van mijn TF300T met Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to scanno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scanno Ad-Free
10th March 2013, 06:12 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Dear Sanno,

nice worke. But now i finde some interessting Thing: http://www.ubuntu.com/devices/tablet
Can you port this?
16th March 2013, 09:58 AM |#31  
Added build 15 to second post

Verstuurd van mijn Xperia T met Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scanno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scanno Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)