3,112 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,407

By jocala, Senior Member on 7th July 2012, 07:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st October 2014, 03:21 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
HELP!!!!!
I. AM. SCREWED. i downloaded it, did it started rebooting and then read: its for SAMSUNG(mine is lg l7 II) then i read, that i should delete my apps first. So now i did a hard reset and STILL can't acess the settings, most other system apps, and it constantly says so: Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped. HELP! PLEASE! I CAN'T EVEN ACCESS THE FILES FROM MY PC! I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS THREAD MAY BE OLD BUT HELP!
4th November 2014, 06:45 PM |#92  
Flag columbus indiana
Thanks Meter: 25

More
SWAP APP works on mimi n900 note 3 clone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocala

The fstab.txt is the original from the Galaxy Exhibit. It's attached so you can compare it to the /system/etc/vold.fstab on your phone. If the two match, this app may work for you.

..just wanted to let people know the swap2sd app worked on this mini N900 cloned note 3 ..it woukdnt evem download 2 apps before this now with this 16 gig ex sd card mounted as internal storage ..can download anything i wish...for some reason titanium backup wont work now though..but with this phone not sure if i care..just for a friend...says cant find path..or dont exsist..sure its from swapping ..anyways THANKS XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)