FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,567 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,324
 
By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th December 2015, 08:24 PM |#11031  
Dead-neM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag France
Thanks Meter: 624
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyzoli68

I know,but no possible to make to add file?

It would be possible if the dev make an update but at this time it's not possible
The Following User Says Thank You to Dead-neM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dead-neM Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 08:06 AM |#11032  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,669
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyzoli68

I know,but no possible to make to add file?

Only with zip files AFAIK.
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Primokorn Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 10:33 AM |#11033  
onesolo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 215
 
More
I've entered a server on Bookmarks, but now I just simply cannot remove it. Any one knows how to do it?!
The Following User Says Thank You to onesolo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onesolo Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 12:50 PM |#11034  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 571
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesolo

I've entered a server on Bookmarks, but now I just simply cannot remove it. Any one knows how to do it?!

Yes, the bookmark toggle does not work with a server set as bookmark :/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ouzowtf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ouzowtf Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 01:00 PM |#11035  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,482
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzowtf

Yes, the bookmark toggle does not work with a server set as bookmark :/

Well that's true but you can hit edit on the server bookmark and select "Remove"



Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 01:33 PM |#11036  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Only with zip files AFAIK.

In the future update is not possible to change in app?
17th December 2015, 01:49 PM |#11037  
josuearisty's Avatar
Senior Member
Somewhere!
Thanks Meter: 603
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyzoli68

In the future update is not possible to change in app?

Of course it can, but I personally dont remenber last time I bookmarked a file.

Dont you think is it better to create a shortcut?

Enviado desde mi XT1096 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to josuearisty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift josuearisty Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 04:03 PM |#11038  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 571
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Well that's true but you can hit edit on the server bookmark and select "Remove"



Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Didn't see that button, lol. Thx.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ouzowtf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ouzowtf Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 04:13 PM |#11039  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josuearisty

Of course it can, but I personally dont remenber last time I bookmarked a file.

Dont you think is it better to create a shortcut?

Enviado desde mi XT1096 mediante Tapatalk

Yes ,but when you have to do ten or more shortcuts??
The Following User Says Thank You to gyzoli68 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gyzoli68 Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 04:23 PM |#11040  
belyava's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Odessa
Thanks Meter: 652
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyzoli68

Yes ,but when you have to do ten or more shortcuts??

Making ten or more bookmarks isn't convenient too. If I where on your place, I'd bookmark a folder and then move all the necessary files to it.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to belyava For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift belyava Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 06:15 PM |#11041  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by belyava

Making ten or more bookmarks isn't convenient too. If I where on your place, I'd bookmark a folder and then move all the necessary files to it.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA Free mobile app

OK,thanks for your help.
The Following User Says Thank You to gyzoli68 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gyzoli68 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes