FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,569 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,334

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd May 2015, 12:05 AM |#9031  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erriperry

Hi, I can't change metadata of .mp3 files anymore. It says "no mpegs frames found" or something like that, I don't remember exactly.

Can't post logcat with the xda app.

EDIT: logcat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vjksl0cxa...adata.txt?dl=0
Something about album art.

Sent from my GT-S5360 (Galaxy Y)

The error says it cannot find the first mp3 frame and it means it's not a mp3 file. Maybe it's damaged. Please send me a sample file if it's possible to test it.
Thanks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 12:07 AM |#9032  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid

@HootanParsa having a ui issue from the last 2 builds. i have setted type ascending as my sorting option. but when i open the app, it shows a-z ascending sorting for 0.5 sec & then auto-switch to my preference. it's like a flicker. never had this issue before.

I'll try to fix it ASAP. thanks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 12:10 AM |#9033  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josuearisty

Here is the log for undo trash fail. Thanks

What was the error?!
BTW there is nothing about MiXplorer in it.
Please search for MiXplorer inside the log.
Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 12:13 AM |#9034  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01 Vlatce

Now it doesn't crash, but it doesn't open my USB OTG drives neither, and it unmounts my USB OTG drives.

Nexus 5, Android 5.1.1 (Cyanogenmod)

Steps taken:
1. Connect my USB OTG drive, I tried 2 USB drives, one 4GB FAT32 formatted, and the other 16GB NTFS formatted. They are perfectly shown under System settings > Storage, that means they are mounted OK.
2. Open MiXplorer
3. Tap on the popup to allow MiXplorer to open USB drives:

• 4GB drive: I have toast message saying [email protected] (this string after @ (2981a27c) is different every time) and notification with an exclamation mark that says that my USB storage is unexpectedly removed (see the image below). After this the drive is unmounted from the phone and it's not shown under System settings > Storage anymore.
  • 16GB drive: I have toast message saying null and notification with an exclamation mark that says that my USB storage is unexpectedly removed (see the image below). After this the drive is unmounted from the phone and it's not shown under System settings > Storage anymore.
Both logcats are attached in this post.

4GB FAT32 drive

Something weird is happening and unfortunately I cannot test usb myself. Please try the new build and send me another log.
Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 12:24 AM |#9035  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by casualadress

Sadly I haven't seen any popup, but when I try to move, delete or copy with the v5.2.22 I get these!?

Have you ever tried this in other apps?
Please try to find the root of your secondary external sd-card and click on "Select" button at the bottom of the page in your screenshot. Then try again and tell me the result.
Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 12:27 AM |#9036  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

A new build uploaded.
- Added media controls to notification panel.
- Fixed Set as ringtone.
- Fixed changing color of buttons in notification panel.

Wau great, thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to HorstiG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HorstiG Ad-Free
2nd May 2015, 12:29 AM |#9037  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coskun1990

Dear HootanParsa,

I can't login into Kuaipan. Most of the time i get a 502 error after a filled login form, and when i don't get 502 error, i see only a chinese sentence. When i click on it, i return to the username screen.

Kinds Regards,

Coskun

Hi coskun1990. Thank you.
What if you use a proxy server, vpn, ...?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2015, 12:43 AM |#9038  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,647

More
Only a exit button is missing

HGT - Galaxy S5 G900F - OneplusOne - Tesla TTL7
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HorstiG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HorstiG Ad-Free
2nd May 2015, 04:43 AM |#9039  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,628

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorstiG

Only a exit button is missing

Indeed because as it is, that mini player never goes away from the notification drawer...

I tried clearing recent app list, start Apollo player (which should kill other players) and it's just stays there using precious notification space. Hopefully a reboot will make it disappear-lol.

I believe that it's only visual though as there seems to be no MiX running services or background process going on.
And if you press one of those buttons later, you get the MiXplorer has stopped message.
The Following User Says Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
2nd May 2015, 05:12 AM |#9040  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,912

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

Indeed because as it is, that mini player never goes away from the notification drawer...

I tried clearing recent app list, start Apollo player (which should kill other players) and it's just stays there using precious notification space. Hopefully a reboot will make it disappear-lol.

I believe that it's only visual though as there seems to be no MiX running services or background process going on.
And if you press one of those buttons later, you get the MiXplorer has stopped message.

Press on the notification panel. It should open MiXplorer, then pause and exit the app. I agree it needs a clear button or a swipe to dismiss if possible.

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY
Support TBO and the continuation of inverted and transparent apps and look as cool as your phone with a TBO t shirt- http://teespring.com/teamblackout
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
2nd May 2015, 07:23 AM |#9041  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,486

Donate to Me
More
The player animations are sick Hootan, yes I notice everything lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)