[Q] Help needed

Search This thread

Shimozuzukato

Dec 14, 2013
Hello! I have tried to get help from here before but then i did not have much info about the programs i used for my phone.

Anyways, I have a LG Optumis 3D (P929). I rooted it as told, Got myself a rom ( i useClockworkmod recovery v6.0.1.9).
Restarted into recovery mod and i did wipe out data/factory resetfollowed by Cache...
Installed this famous-for-not-working-file "XBSA404.ZIP". Not only me who's getting "Installation aborted" whitout any details why.

I have also tried out "ISC 30a" wich is supposed to be the stock rom. This one works to install but nothing happends.
It says it is mounting but as the XBSA404.ZIP once it comes to install it just jumps to complete?
It seems but i dont know if iits supposed to do that? It takes around 2minutes for this to happend..

Since i tried to install a newer version of android into my phone, everything is stuck at the startup logo. "Bricked" i think is the word.
Im new within this but i try to learn. Now i just want it to start and what ever i must do to get it to work again i am happy for any help with it.

I have looked for downloads with any working ROM and on this site all the links seems not to work.
I have done this tutorial via xda forum a several times without any good resaults.
Also.. once i try to start up in recoverymod the phone jumps into my logo and freezes. I press vol- home and power, releasing once the logo appears. Dont know if its me or if its the phone thats not working. No dmg to it what so ever but i have to repeat this a several times before it comes into recovery mod.

Please help!

nightrobin

Jan 4, 2014
Did you backed up your phone's ROM?

else, I think you have to find someone that have the same phone as you are and back its ROM then use that back up ROM to your own phone

*fellow people out there correct me if i am wrong, thanks"