[RESCUE]**NEW** All HOX APKs, JELLY BEAN Ringtones - SGS3 Ringtones&Icons

Search This thread
Apr 23, 2011
show me widget

i downloaded the show me widget. i put it in /system/app, but it still doesn't show up. whaere did i go wrong?

mcnob

Aug 2, 2010
Suffolk
Anyone know where the SGS3 ringtone OGG files go so the phone recognizes them? I've tried the usual place under the media folder but it doesn't see them in there for some reason.

Thanks.

airognol

Sep 1, 2010
What is the correct HTC messages app called. I didn't back it up by accident.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Apr 23, 2011
After installing the Android Revolution HD ROM. I noticed I was missing the HTC Show Me app and widget. I downloaded the replacement files from this thread and put them both in my /system/app folder, and changed the permissions to match the others in that folder. I've rebooted several times since then, and there's still no sign of the app or widget. Can someone tell me if I'm missing an app or have taken the wrong steps? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help that may be given.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

aLcHy09

Jun 11, 2012
Wichita
Awesome work man..... Had erased all my data in storage when Factory Resetting and so was googling it for a long time and finally found it...

+Thank'd :)

gothrek22

Apr 6, 2011
After installing the Android Revolution HD ROM. I noticed I was missing the HTC Show Me app and widget. I downloaded the replacement files from this thread and put them both in my /system/app folder, and changed the permissions to match the others in that folder. I've rebooted several times since then, and there's still no sign of the app or widget. Can someone tell me if I'm missing an app or have taken the wrong steps? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help that may be given.

You need to open the APK or adb push it. Copy paste doesn't work for this ;)

Great compilation, thanks mate. Will be awesome for other ROMs :D

snotyak

May 22, 2012
What's the clock/weather widget in this image called?

slide-1-white.png

Last edited:

alvtminghui

Jun 13, 2012
Melbourne
Can't install

I have downloaded Transfer.apk but when I try to open it, the installation fails. I tried 'signing' it using some program called sign+.exe and I can install it but it can't work.

I'm using ARHD 6.1 currently. Any help is appreciated!

Apr 23, 2011
I tried opening it and it asks me to install, but installation always fails. I haven't tried to push it yet though. Can you maybe guide me through that one?

alvtminghui

Jun 13, 2012
Melbourne
Hi,

look at this one my friend:

How to install APKs on Android:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UOAw124y1s

there are many ways to install apk`s - this is a simple one.

Would be using ES File Explorer as a replacement for Astro File Manager to install the APKs be very different? Because I did not try with Astro FM and it still shows 'Application not installed'.

Does it have anything to do with me using a deodexed ROM (ARHD) ?

maedox

Nov 14, 2008
Oslo
Would be using ES File Explorer as a replacement for Astro File Manager to install the APKs be very different? Because I did not try with Astro FM and it still shows 'Application not installed'.

Does it have anything to do with me using a deodexed ROM (ARHD) ?

Of course it does. The apps uploaded by OP is for stock HTC ROM's. You can't use them on a de-odexed ROM without de-odexing them first.

Top Liked Posts