[Game] Real Racing 3 Na+Row ---> GFX patch

Search This thread

jarein95

Jan 21, 2012
Bilbao
Re: [Game] Real Racing 3 Na+Row ---> GFX patch

Sorry peeps it may be me being dumb, but where exactly do you put the res selector?? I tried the previous posts. It to no avail....ed folder? Docs folder? Cheers :p

Sent from my Revolution HD HOX using Xda Premium HD

For the dowload zip extract android folder and combine it with the other android folder of your sdcard! Old files are going to be removed and new files are going to be!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Shaydude

joewong1991

Aug 2, 2012

Ok I actually recommend medium mode for this game on the One X, with gaming boost or XM/interactive it's runs very smooth in this mode, sadly going any higher will drop fps greatly, its not worth it

True and if your actual racing looking at your next few corners not looking around you carnt tell the difference still looks awsome for a mobile game shame about the iaps and open online to meny cheaters

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

mpikxfx

Dec 9, 2012
I cant understand the statement below:-

How to change the config:
Just check what config file your device is currently using - or guess it - and rename it to "__Android..." to have a backup if the method isn't working for you. Then select the choosen config file, copy it and rename it to the name you changed above.

Anyone here can give some insights?

I am on Blade ROM + Gaming Boost installed.

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
@ hamdir...
framedrops is really important in Xtrahigh ? i use this version and still smooth... i havea good speed effect...

faizal ali

Feb 28, 2012

I'm running stock Rom + game booster I buy from the market and lastly seeder 2.0.0.it seem no need to add on coz its already smooth..no lag at all.. + great graphic. Thnks for the apk.cannot download from market coz not supported.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited:

fifi62820

Feb 2, 2012
FRANCE
Hello so if I understand it takes files Selecttor Res Patch and glue them into the directory that will replace EDS files excistants.

Because I noticed that the lag on my galaxy S3 I am obliged to reboot the phone to play without lag problem.

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
in "Res selector" arcive, you will see 3 variant with respective gfx quality, choose what you want then glue them on SdCard as you say ! :laugh:

seugirdor

Feb 29, 2008
does this only work in 1.056 version?

I am trying to do it in the new 1.059 version but i can't get it to work

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
latest build 1.0.59 is NA version and i made patch for 2 versions... data is in the same folder...

asp2010

Oct 9, 2010
does this only work in 1.056 version?

I am trying to do it in the new 1.059 version but i can't get it to work

latest build 1.0.59 is NA version and i made patch for 2 versions... data is in the same folder...
I had to reinstall the game (and start from the beginning), so I got the newer NA version. I just changed the name of the folder in Android/data from *_row to *_na (I had applied the high res settings file) and everything works just fine here :good:

Reactions: lesscro

HUdasp

Apr 22, 2008
Great mod. I´m using mid resolution on Viper ROM (stock Viper kernel) and game is smooth and graphic is very nice. But I have graphic problem with Laguna Seca and Spa Francorchamps circles (purple grass etc.). I will try download game data again (I´m using data from old .30 version), but I don ´twant to lost my profile. What files may I backup for restore save data?

Last edited:

asp2010

Oct 9, 2010
Great mod. I´m using mid resolution on Viper ROM (stock Viper kernel) and game is smooth and graphic is very nice. But I have graphic problem with Laguna Seca and Spa Francorchamps circles (purple grass etc.). I will try download game data again (I´m using data from old .30 version), but I don ´twant to lost my profile. What files may I backup for restore save data?

I have been trying to restore my save from the stock ROM using Carbon Backup, but I've had no success. I might be wrong, but I think your save data is stored in the internal memory (/data) + the doc folder in /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.r3_*. I tired copying the doc folder to the virtual sd card after I installed the game on my new ROM and restoring the Carbon backup, but the game crashes at startup. The only way I could get it to work is without restoring the Carbon backup and starting from scratch.

You could try Titanium Backup (or whatever your backup app of choice is), and you could also copy the game's external data to your PC, then try whatever combinations come to mind. If it works, you're done. If it doesn't, at least you won't regret you didn't try whatever came to your mind. Good luck! :good:

HUdasp

Apr 22, 2008
OK, I had removed all RR3 stuff from /Android/data in memory and data downloaded again (.50 version from 1.post ). I lost all my money and my white Ford Focus but the game with new data is smooth without apply any patch. I start again with Nissan Silvia :)

Blodia

May 28, 2010

Using AndroidHigh and it's pretty good so far!

I tried XtraHigh and it wasn't really playable for me, IMO :p

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    • • • Real Racing 3 • • •

Overview: Hyper-realistic. Pure fun. And FREE. Real Racing 3 sets a new standard for mobile racing games – it really must be experienced to be believed.
    **You’ll need to have up to 1.19GB of free space on your device – it’s worth it!**

gaming-real-racing-3-1.jpg

Trailblazing new features include officially licensed tracks, an expanded 22-car grid, and over 45 meticulously detailed cars from makers like Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti, and Audi. Plus, racing with friends gets kicked into another dimension with the reality-bending Time Shifted Multiplayer™ (TSM) technology.

REAL CARS
    Featuring Real Racing’s largest roster of cars yet, don’t miss our new manufacturers like Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti, and Audi. Take the wheels of over 45 intensely detailed racers and test your skills on an authentic 22-car race grid – for the first time on mobile.

REAL TRACKS
    In another first for the Real Racing series, burn rubber on a full lineup of real tracks in multiple configurations from top locations around the world, including Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Silverstone, Hockenheimring, and many more.

REAL PEOPLE
    Like nothing you’ve seen before, our innovative new Time Shifted Multiplayer™ lets you race anyone, anytime – even if they’re offline! Every career event is filled with fully interactive AI-controlled time-shifted versions of your Game Center or Facebook friends, as well as other players from around the world.

MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
    Compete in over 900 events like cup races, eliminations, endurance challenges, and drag races. Upgrade your car parts to maximize performance. See the action through a variety of camera angles and fine-tune the controls to your personal preference.

THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
    Powered by the remarkable new Mint™ 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features persistent car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections for a super-enhanced racing reality. Enjoy a rich, next-gen game with the most advanced cross-platform social and competitive racing community ever. Real Racing 3 delivers it all.

Welcome to the definitive racing experience for everyone, everywhere.
    From Playstore
    North america
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.games.r3_na
    International
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.games.r3_row
    Or
    Download APK at Real Racing 3

*********************************************************​
    I have some trouble with GFX on my HoX... i follow a tutorial to force RR3 to use High GFX on my HOX... everything looks Good...
    Reflect in rearview, quality, far view, car, and evry thing you need to say : Check this baby... i have a BIG... :angel:

How To :

Here you have 4 files:
    AndroidLow.plist (blurry textures, no real-time reflections only shadows from bridges, car has blob shadow) > Nexus 7 default
    AndroidMid.plist (normal textures, no real-time reflections only shadows from bridges, car has real-time shadow)
    AndroidHigh.plist (normal textures, real-time reflections of environment and bridges, car has real-time shadow) > Galaxy S3 default
    AndroidXtraHigh.plist (detailed textures, real-time reflections of environment and bridges, car has real-time shadow)

How to change the config:
    Just check what config file your device is currently using - or guess it - and rename it to "__Android..." to have a backup if the method isn't working for you. Then select the choosen config file, copy it and rename it to the name you changed above.

I change every quality selector by XtraHigh because Hox use Low Quality (EA smoke some Weed everyday)...
    If Hamdir is somewhere, maybe he can post some tips to have full power gaming, maybe Gaming boost will be a good companion with this game...

Actually on Stock Kernel + S2W + maXimus 12.0.0.1... i can play full without extra stuff installed !!

Attached... already files to push in specific folder with save file !
    • Added Multi Res Selector
    Open Archive -> Choose Your quality -> Extract content of Res in SDCard

APK - RR3 GFX
    The best easy way to change gfx on your game... Real Racing 3
    Credit : Hitex.lt

Credit for Nexus 7 : astuermer

I am not responsable for any damage you do to your device
    Hey! I've made an app which allows you to easily change gfx settings for this game. You can look it up at Play Store. Just search for "RR3 GFX"
    for playing OFFLINE. there is a small solution:

1.turn of your wifi
    2.start real racing3
    3.after some seconds, game asks for internet or wifi to download 0 MB
    4.there are two options as you already know. quit or enable your wifi
    5.pick wifi option, now you should be in your phone menu.
    6.simply use your back softkey or whatever you have
    7.you should be back ingame without internet and the game should load up!

OR

or search over the web... this Real Racing 3 v1.0.9\1.0.56 (Unlimited Gold & Money\Offline)
    you will find offline version !

Fell free to share if you add credits !!
    Ok I actually recommend medium mode for this game on the One X, with gaming boost or XM/interactive it's runs very smooth in this mode, sadly going any higher will drop fps greatly, its not worth it
    What kernel is the best to fix the fps drop down?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

a gaming kernel like xm, kozmik or nr3o´s kernel