New Video Windows Phone 7 running on hd2 November 7 2010

Is Windows Phone 7 on HTC HD2 real?

• Total voters
Search This thread

zarathustrax

Aug 29, 2007
SouthSide of Chicago
Well if this is a theme I would like to no where you get it at since you know so much.

There have been some wp7 themed roms being made with 6.5 cores. I think its cooked in. I don't know for sure, I've just been following all the news and threads about this video. Most Chinese people who can read that forum this video is from seem to think this is fake. There has been no release or proof that its real. We'll have to wait and see to know for sure... but I wouldn't get your hopes up until there's more proof... or at least the developers who released the video say something about it.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Samsunguy

Jul 6, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Ya but the cooked roms with windows phone 7 themes that go that in depth an I google translated the website and it's pretty legit but I guess well have to just wait.

aceo07

Jun 29, 2009
Definitely seems interesting. I think a better test would have been if they had the other phone call the HD2 running WP7.

zarathustrax

Aug 29, 2007
SouthSide of Chicago
Well that 2nd video is much more convincing.... hopefully we will see some ports soon. I wonder if they will be able to get the marketplace working? Da_g was saying that would be hard to do because of unique identifiers each wp7 device has to access the cloud functions. Hopefully there's a way around it. And hopefully we will be able to run it from sd with magldr, because I would like to keep winmo and android running on my phone.

hagba

Nov 9, 2008
Yerevan
If the one in the second video is a disguise,the guy must have done a hell of a job,however the real questtion remains if the WP7 improves anything over Android which makes you want to keep it as your main or permenant operating system.

mhd88

May 16, 2010
ksa
Yes, this is real and I is not the final version of windows phone 7 this first version of windows phone 7 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

htc-hd2

Oct 29, 2009
Almere
Did anyone here try calling the two numbers from the 2nd video?
I think its in China. 1(362)237-3325 and 1(860)305-1623

FlawlesStyle

Apr 5, 2008
Did anyone here try calling the two numbers from the 2nd video?
I think its in China. 1(362)237-3325 and 1(860)305-1623

I'm sure Microsoft gave them a ring :p

It looks pretty snappy in the second video, aside from the long boot time. Can't wait to have my HD2 present me with a choice to boot into WM6.5, Android, and WP7.

lilikin

Feb 21, 2010
UK video link

For all you UK WP7 and HD2 fans here us a link to the second video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-zOiqVX_aA

looks good to me but I wouldn't want to run it first maybe its to much Command and Conquer generals..............

But well done if it is real and shame on me (for getting excited) if it isn't.

Samsunguy

Jul 6, 2010
Dallas, Texas
For all you guys who can't watch the video because of your region here you go srry it took so long.

Edit: Oops srry I posted this not knowing someone already put the info I should really pay attention thanks lilikin for posting that

Last edited:

projektk

Jan 12, 2008
Well it seems real, but as you can see the bottom part of the HD2 is not visible. Probably they have plugged in a USB cable as soon as the bottom got out of view, and are running it through an emulator on their PC or something. I think it's fake :)

sry for the rude language ! apologize

Last edited:

pack21

Dec 14, 2009
That dev deserve a big donate from us, when release that rom.

I think is true.