[ICONS] Shiny Boxes by coolof

Search This thread

tsyvanpe

Apr 6, 2009
Vantaa
Excellent icons! Here's an icon for doggcatcher I made this morning. Not really that good with Photoshop, so hope it's okay.

doggcatcher-2.png

Last edited:

sensory

Sep 27, 2010
Leeds
The idea behind these icons is great but it's a shame that they're not very uniform. They would be much better quality if they had been made by only one or two people.

Rabscutle

Jan 13, 2011
Austin
Any chance these are available at like 128X128 or even 256X256?

I'd love to use these in a car panel like interface on my Evo, but they are just too small.

Anyone know of a set that is like Shiny Boxes but is big enough to look good at high resolution?

crevis24

Feb 4, 2008
Raleigh
Any chance to get some sort of old school nintendo controler as an icon? I'm looking for one as a games folder......these look great in my launcherpro doc!!

Thanks for the good work

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

cyanide911

Jun 28, 2009
Any particular dock backgrounds you guys recommend with this? Can't seem to find one that suits these.

titus1

Feb 14, 2010
Hi, can you make one for Skyfire and a Lock for ScreenOff?

Thank you in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated with hopefully a working link and a few more icons. 18/10 2010.
    Updated with a hole bunch of new icons, some good others not that good perhaps...you decide :). 3/10 2010.

This is a icon set made by coolof on swedroid.se, I love this set of icons and thought I would post my full (so far) package here.

All icons have been made by coolof himself, mannyb, Letterbox115, Verrox, Coldsnap and Klasoran, all located on Swedroid.

The link for the original thread 'Shiny Icons'

This is just a preview and not all the icons in the archive.
    shiny_boxes04.png

And of course link of my zip containing all icons so far.

Shiny_Boxes_1.5 @ Mediafire.
    Shiny_Boxes_1.5 @ Rapidshare.

I just want to say again, this is not my set of icons, this is all coolof but he did put it under a CC licence and this zip contains his beta templete.
    Okay, couldn't wait any longer so I downloaded them one by one from the Picassa site. Made an archive which can be downloaded here:

139 most recent icons

Contains these icons, so far:

I'm sorry to say that this icon-pack was first started on 'swedroid.se' and tokk of pretty fast but people got tired of making icons pretty fast and this pack is now considered to be dead.

I will not maintain this pack any longer since there is nothing to maintain.
    {Q}

Updated with hopefully a working link and a few more icons. 18/10 2010.
    Updated with a hole bunch of new icons, some good others not that good perhaps...you decide :). 3/10 2010.

This is a icon set made by coolof on swedroid.se, I love this set of icons and thought I would post my full (so far) package here.

All icons have been made by coolof himself, mannyb, Letterbox115, Verrox, Coldsnap and Klasoran, all located on Swedroid.

The link for the original thread 'Shiny Icons'

This is just a preview and not all the icons in the archive.
    shiny_boxes04.png

And of course link of my zip containing all icons so far.

Shiny_Boxes_1.5 @ Mediafire.
    Shiny_Boxes_1.5 @ Rapidshare.

I just want to say again, this is not my set of icons, this is all coolof but he did put it under a CC licence and this zip contains his beta templete.

how to apply that one?
    can anyone help me?