[rom][unofficial]paranoidandroid 2.13[09/19/12]

Search This thread

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
I know I am using a more updated version of ParanoidPreferences ( 3.1 vs. 3.0 ). Other then that I am not sure. As I had already begun my builds before the other one was posted I will continue my updates. I am also working on adding some Swag ;)

I would like some feedback on what you guys would want out of the rom? An S III type feel or theme? Beats audio?

Let me know :)

Geez I have no clue what you could do. Never had the S3 rom on mine. How about being able to color the lockscreen like the date time etc??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

sd1esel

Jul 28, 2010
NYC
Version 2.11

Can someone give me the link to the previous version, 2.11?
The current one, 2.13 is causing lots of rebooting issues. I didn't have this problem with 2.11.

RealPariah

Aug 4, 2010
Can someone give me the link to the previous version, 2.11?
The current one, 2.13 is causing lots of rebooting issues. I didn't have this problem with 2.11.

, 2.13 is and has been solid on this device for some time.

sure you wipe /system /cache and dalvick cache (advanced) BEFORE flashing update. All of your installed apps will remain as long as you don't wipe /data. Also, be sure to use CWM recovery and NOT TWRP recovery. Have had issues with formatting partitions in TWRP where after flash it wouldn't boot no matter what I tried until I removed TWRP and used CWM. Once I installed CWM the exact file that kept fouling up in TWRP flashed perfectly fine in CWM and after I reported issues with it in threads others came forward with Dane problem (not a ton, but enough so glad if TWRP works for someone else I personally won't put $250 tablet and $400 phone on the line when CWM has never caused me ANY issues.

that helps, and since cm 10 is official on our phones and I already compile Paranoid for nexus 7 Gripper daily, should be easy enough to substitute newer official cm10.1 in and get us up to at least v3 of paranoid (no promises). Especially since they already have us in paranoid device tree for 2.13 don't by this dev.

Last edited:

thatdavekid

Feb 7, 2013
South FL

sure you wipe /system /cache and dalvick cache (advanced) BEFORE flashing update. All of your installed apps will remain as long as you don't wipe /data. Also, be sure to use CWM recovery and NOT TWRP recovery. Have had issues with formatting partitions in TWRP where after flash it wouldn't boot no matter what I tried until I removed TWRP and used CWM. Once I installed CWM the exact file that kept fouling up in TWRP flashed perfectly fine in CWM and after I reported issues with it in threads others came forward with Dane problem (not a ton, but enough so glad if TWRP works for someone else I personally won't put $250 tablet and $400 phone on the line when CWM has never caused me ANY issues.

that helps, and since cm 10 is official on our phones and I already compile Paranoid for nexus 7 Gripper daily, should be easy enough to substitute newer official cm10.1 in and get us up to at least v3 of paranoid (no promises). Especially since they already have us in paranoid device tree for 2.13 don't by this dev.

Whoa necro thread.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Whoa necro thread. Not sure if you know this but that was a question asked in September of 2012.

Gen00

Apr 11, 2010
Miami
Any news on this ROM getting updated to the new ParanoidAndroid wld love to try the new Halo on my GalaxyS2..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Gen00

Apr 11, 2010
Miami
Here u go.. Check this thread

Edit: Halo is still in testing for nexus devices though

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=41313544

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

I tried it out.. Still a lil glitchy so I'll wait for it to be more stable.. I feel pie interferes with the bottom of the screen.. So its hard to press on anything on the key board n the app draw.. But thanks for the link.. It was running pretty smooth..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

hatememarkz

Sep 24, 2012
tallahasseee
I tried it out.. Still a lil glitchy so I'll wait for it to be more stable.. I feel pie interferes with the bottom of the screen.. So its hard to press on anything on the key board n the app draw.. But thanks for the link.. It was running pretty smooth..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Change the pie position

GS² F AH NEXUS⁴ love my Devz ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First I would like to say thank you to

The CM team
    To ngiordano for all your help and teaching
    To Google
    To molesarecoming and D4rKn3sSyS for their amazing work
    to the entire open source community

This is my build for the Hercules based off PA's source

Team Passion presents..........

PARANOID ANDROID 2.13 for the T-Mobile Galaxy S II ( Hercules )

Install instructions.

First time Install:

1. Make a backup

2. Data reset

3. Wipe system

4. Flash Rom
    http://d-h.st/fYG

5. Flash latest gapps
    http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

If already on one of my previous builds:

1. Make a backup

2. Wipe Cache & Dalvik

3. Flash ROM
    http://d-h.st/fYG

4. If you choose this install method please do not post bugs without trying a clean install first. ;)

Enjoy. :D

And Remember Donations are appreciated not required. :D

Team Passions Site http://www.team-passion.com

Paranoid Android's site: http://www.paranoid-rom.com

Paranoid Android's Github: https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid
    So 2.12 Should be uploaded by morning. I have fixed the A2DP issue ( bluetooth working for call audio but not media audio ) Thank you to KRZ-2pa for pointing out this issue. I Also edited ParanoidPreferences.apk So the Workspace settings look nicer on our Phone. Plus some other stuff I am sure I am forgetting. Not to mention all updates for PA and CM as of late last night :)
    I have had this in testing in a private FB group. This version has no reported bugs as of yet :D
    Pssst by the way guys please don't forget to hit the thank or donate button if you are enjoying the ROM :D
    I believe we are. I could be wrong. Could have swore I saw something the other day.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I think they gave 2.1.3 because of a mess up and he pit another fix for it.

I updated because pa updated to 2.13 that's it, but anyways Hercules is officially supported,you guys just dont have an official supporting developer, someone needs to step up and add their thread to their [index/paranoid supported thread] I didn't do it because of respect to Starky as he was the first to bring it to hercules.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2