How to get SPC/MSL on HTC One

Search This thread

Original T

Apr 10, 2012
Shoreview, MN
I got my MSL code during phone activation online sprint.com, u recieve an email that has activation instructions that have the MSL code for the phone.

strattosfear

Jan 11, 2015
Have just got Hands on HTC One

While going to Diag Mode ##3424# it ask for MSL

So only way now to get MSL is via Sprint or Adb

Tried ADB with Command "getprop ril.MSL" in adb shell but not able to get SPC

Seems Root is Required.

If somebody has got a Better method to get the SPC from Sprint HTC One

Update

Rooted the Phone
Used MSL Reader from MArket Still its not working :(

Have Attached the LOG Cat from MSL Reader
if its of any help

you will have to use msl reader for kyasera phones ....

MSL Reader_com.escode.msl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you can't get your msl pm me and I'll help you, just hit the thx button for my help

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    Anyone that wants to know their msl code can PM me and I'll get it. All I need is your phone number.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    See my post:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=40625636

I got it without root and was able to change my PRL as well.

Sent from my HTC ONE using Tapatalk 2
    No offence.. but I don't trust anyone with my number

I understand. I wouldn't with my number either.

But to anyone desperate enough for the Msl and don't want to call to get it, I can easily do it for you. For some of you I'm sure you've seen my post all over xda for the past few years expressing my experience as a sprint rep to answer carrier related questions. The process I use can sound scary but it's the same I use for my customers who don't have access to an account but want their phone fixed. But I feel it's right to at least explain how I get the msl for you guys.

First I run the number through a tool we call "service trender" it's a tool that can give us the name of the account holder. And also information about service in their area or areas they have recently traveled in. This tool will tell us if it's a tower that is causing dropped calls or the device itself. It gives us updates on recent tower repairs and upgrades in your area. And so much more. But I use this tool to obtain the last name on the account so I can use another tool called "eticket" this tool gives us detail about your insurance and what it does and does not cover plus devices we can exchange if a customer doesn't want their device anymore or has had multiple issues with it. This tool also gives us your device specific msl code. This code is free to any customer that ask for it. But sometimes customer care will ask you a bunch of random questions before giving it out.

Again I understand the discomfort of giving out a number but I'm just stating that I am available and don't mind to look it up for you or any other information you may want. Like tower issues in your area or pretty much anything sprint related.

I got mine from tsdeaton. Thanks again

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4