[ROM | WWE | 23563 | 11 Jul 2010 | XDA_UC] NATF Fuze v6.0 Standard (Lite/Sense soon)

Search This thread

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
NATF's Fuze and Touch Pro ROMs​
| Current Release: v6.0 | 11 Jul 2010 |​

Please Search the Thread Before Posting A Question.​

Changelog / Known Issues in Post #2​
Screenshots in Post #3​
Downloads in Post #4​

DO NOT FLASH any of these ROMs TO A CDMA Touch Pro!
(i.e Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, Telus, etc...)

| cushcalc | Knumb | mchapman007 | freakSHO | garyfunk | Scott C. | P1Tater | goestoeleven | tankers | James P. | buckyg | kavi | wisniak | Roy L. | P. Tsai | David R. | golden_mine | ecltech | Joseph W. | Zac S. | Undef | Jonathan O. | garydchi | Robert C. | HHumbert | toucankiwi | keeevin (at) mindspring (dot) com | Keith H. | muscleman7911 | jtsurfs | AvengerBB | Sanath K. | TheWebMachine | Ying C. | Martin R. | William S. | The Computer Geek | Brad S. | Cheng T. | Chris J. | James L. | OneSikPuppy | Superguy | Michel P. | John B. | Audichris9 | rightjb | ryan6603 | solmaker | Bimboy | JoeTheFro | DrunkenOstrich | Mario M. | pcarenthuz | globaltrasher | Sean D. | Wilson C. | David C. | peabody304 | Undef | Justin R. | aak4 | John P. | donnana | californiarailroader | Marnix H | John B | Timothy F | RedDawg22 | DerekHaltom | rightjb | DavidJ84 | skyfox99 | Christopher C | nableezy | bpm2000 | greenlep | Joseph T. | FloridaDoc | Deepak P. | shimbob | Hurrycaine3000 | T'anjuihsien M. | Daniel R. | Steven K. | jaadkd36 | Matthew B. | reellis | Sean D. | Jdilla | darwinmach | 4wrestling | Grace J. | toorima_anchuu | DYCENV | egasber | josbald1975 | Taylor T. | RiddlesMom | K Tristan M. | TurboX2 | Sujit D | PvtHudson666 | PACHIS | Tracy J. | DavidJ84 | Nelson R. | DMerrill | Anatoly Y. | Kenneth K. | Johnny B. | LBCta | Reed I, | ttres | Deepak P. | kenny hektik | jonluvslqc | Yuri K. | BDSBoston | Raheel Malik | Brian G. | Michael R. | Daniel C. | StevePritchard | dloranger | gsm_user | rafa81 | Sujit D. | bfspider | d96mbe | Elrendhel | Felix T. | Saman K. | John M. |

Thank you all very much!
Please include your XDA User ID so I can thank you personally!

Donations are never required, but always appreciated.​

Last edited:

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Splash Screen:

My ROMs prior to v6.0 were distributed with a custom boot splash screen, so if you flash to a different ROM that does not include one, you will still see my screen during boot up. Go to this thread for instructions on changing your initial (boot) splash screen. Starting with v6.0, there is no longer a custom boot image included.

Radios:

Because radio performance tends to vary greatly from area to area, I do not include one with any of my ROMs. You can flash any Raphael radio to your Fuze/Touch Pro, and if your phone is security unlocked, you can also flash radios from the Diamond, Blackstone, Xperia, and a few other HTC devices.

UC: (User Customization)

These ROMs are XDA_UC Compatible. If you are not familiar with XDA_UC, check out this thread for details. PLEASE NOTE: XDA_UC starts automatically after a 25 second countdown to allow time for screen alignment to complete. You will be prompted to reboot after XDA_UC completes, which is strongly recommended.

Important Notes Regarding WM6.5.5:

Ever since Microsoft relocated the X button to the lower right in OS 6.5.3, we struggled to find an adequate replacement for the HTC Task Manager and its 'Close on X Tap' feature. I have solved the issue by combining 2 amazing applications developed here at XDA. For Tap/Minimize functionality, I have included AMeBa. For task switching, I have included ArkSwitch. Tapping X will close an application, and holding X will minimize it. To open ArkSwitch, tap the left half of the title bar.

Another known issue with WM6.5.x is ActiveSync constantly running even when you have no Exchange servers configured. The long accepted workaround was to create a dummy Exchange connection and set it to manual. However, there is a simpler way. Using the included DotFred Task Manager, bring up the Notifications list using the arrow on the right side of the screen. Scroll all the way down to where you see 3 entries for repllog.exe, and then scroll right so that you can see which one has AppRunAfterTimeChange listed under the Argument tab (it should be the second one.) Tap on the correct line and then tap the icon on the bottom row with a red dot to disable the notification. After a soft reset, ActiveSync will no longer run in the background unless you want it to.

Changelog:

[v6.0]

• OS 23563
  • 20MB Pagepool
  • Currently on the Fuze Standard ROM is available. Once the bugs are found/eliminated, I will release my usual gamut of ROMs including Lite and Sense.
  • Since I do not have access to an AT&T SIM with data, I could not verify the AT&T proxy is working. I was able to test the other aspects over WiFi.
  • On the first boot after XDA_UC completes, you will see a Mortscript popup. In order to stop the popup, configure TitaniumWeather on the Home screen.

Discussion of v6.0 begins at Post #1468.

Code:
 Adobe PDF 2.5.1.0.404840.04
 AdvancedPowerManagement_1_5_18162126_1
 aGPSConfirmation_1_0_19133022_2
 Album_2_0_18192832_m0
 App Service 1.87.0.0
 App Service Msg 1.17.0.0
 Arcsoft_MMS_5_0_27_98R5
 AudioBooster_2_0_18143227_4
 Boot Launcher 1.0.1922.1510.1
 BTBPP_1_6_5_0
 BTSAP_3_1_0_0R2
 CAMERA_6_01_32976_00
 CHome Editor 1.6
 ClearTemp v1.2.1
 Concurrence Manager 1.5.1922.2310.00
 Data Disconnect 1.14.0.2
 DShow_2_00_081029_0
 Dummy FWUPDATE
 Dummy SQM
 EzInput_1_5_33955_0
 Facebook 1.1.0.17
 File Explorer Extension 2.06
 FlashLite ShareDLL 1.0.1922.2310.00
 FMRadio_1_6_18164032_2
 FullScreenPlayer_1_05_080926_0
 Fuze Standard
 GPSTest v1.04
 GSensorCalibrator_1_0_18192126_0
 HTC Application 1.17.2.0
 HTC Calculator
 HTC FontLink 1.0.1922.1410.00
 HTC Settings 1.4.4.0
 HTC Util 4.12.0.3
 HTCGesture_1_0_30346_1
 HTCPedia.com Text Messaging
 HTCSDKVTCodec_QVP_ATT_1_0_31054_0
 LockstreamDRM 1.2.091113.09.01
 LongPressEndKey_1_1_34078_1
 m.carroll PureBlack3 Theme
 mHub_6_54_080529_E0
 MP3Trimmer_1_1_18163629_1
 MusicID
 Mute 1.1.2.1
 My Phone 1.6.2718
 NATF ATT PhoneCanvas
 NATF Bing
 NATF Custom XDA_UC
 NATF Icons
 NATF Sounds
 Navigation - Google Maps 4.0.0
 Opera Mobile 10
 PictureEnhancement_1_50_18141822_c2
 QuickGPS_1_00_18221120_0
 RandomAccess_4_1_18222125_0
 Raphael_Arcsoft_MMS_VGA
 Resource Proxy 1.0.2011.2928.00
 RingtonePlugin_1_00_080416_1
 SensorSDK 4.2.2011.3726.00
 Shared Modules 1.01.2011.3730.00
 Shared Resource 1.0.2011.1720.00
 ShareDLL_2.0.070522.0000
 Skype Mobile 3.0.0.256
 SmartTouch_1_0_19141827_0
 Soft Reset
 Solitare and Bubble Breaker
 Streaming SDK 2.7.1921.2819.00
 StreamingMedia_3_0_18221528_00
 Topaz VGA Comm Manager
 Total Commander 2.52b2
 TVOutPopUp_1_0_18173231_0
 USBToPCPopUp_2_1_18173225_0
 VoiceRecorder_1_10_18151728_1
 WMMarketplace_v1.2.1422.0000
 XT9_IME_ATNT_1_5_33988_0
 YouTube_1_0_1914_3831

[v5.7]

• Updated OS build to 28002
  • Removed some unnecessary/outdated files. Streamlined the Initial Configuration processes.
  • PagePool set at 20MB.
  • WM Marketplace now working.
  • All ROMs: The magnifier should be disabled. If it still shows up, see here for CAB to disable it.

Discussion of v5.7 begins at Post #1314.

[v5.6]

• Updated OS build to 23052
  • Removed some unnecessary/outdated files
  • All HTC (and AT&T Manila) ROMs use mcarroll's PureBlack2 theme.
  • AT&T Lite/Standard ROMs use AT&T Warhawk theme.
  • -- Manila Only: Corrected screen position using ManilaFixPosition. Shortcut added to StartUp and Temp in case you need to launch it manually.
  • -- Manila Only: Fixed the Tachi dialer. Talk button should work now.
  • -- Manila Only: TF3D Start Menu not working currently. Standard WM6.5 Start Menu launches.
  • -- Manila Only: Rhodium Dual Volume Slider not popping up with Volume key press. Standard WM6.5 Volume Slider launches. Changing to Single slider in Manila settings enables the Rhodium popup.
  • -- Manila Only: Wallpaper across all tabs enabled.
  • -- Manila Only: Weather Database Editor added.

Discussion of v5.6 begins at Post #995.

Issues and Bug Reports:

[v6.0]

• m.carroll's PureBlack3 theme does not activate during XDA_UC, but you can turn it on from Start -> Settings -> Home. The theme is also not working in landscape, so the phone may switch back to Classic Blue when rotated.
  • The scrolbar is back in the dialer. :mad: Every fix I've tried do not seem to work with the AT&T dialer, and other dialers I have tried aren't working properly. I am attempting to resource edit the affected DLL file, but that type of thing is not my strong point.

[v5.7]

• Manila Only: Exchange sync not working. For those who want Manila and Exchange support, please flash the Standard ROM, and install Manila from CAB.
  • Manila Only: Rhodium Dual Volume Slider not popping up with Volume key press. Standard WM6.5 Volume Slider launches. Changing to Single slider in Manila settings enables the Rhodium popup.
  • Any ROM using the Tachi dialer: If you have a scrollbar on the dialer screen, go to this post for a fix.

Last edited:

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Screenshots:

HTC Fuze v6.0 Standard

NATF_Fuze_v60_Standard.png

Last edited:

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Download Links:

If you have a Rapidshare Premium Account, please use the RS links. It will conserve bandwidth on the direct links, and help earn free extensions on both our Rapidshare accounts.

[11 Jul 2010 - v6.0] - Password: NATF Fuze v6 Series

| Direct Link | Rapidshare | HTC Fuze v6.0 Standard

Lite and Sense flavors will be available once the bugs are squished in the Standard ROM. Non-AT&T flavors will also be available at that time.

[25 Nov 2009 - v5.7] - Password: NATF v5 Series

| Direct Link | Rapidshare | HTC Fuze v5.7 Standard
| Direct Link | Rapidshare | HTC Touch Pro v5.7 Standard

| Direct Link | Rapidshare | HTC Fuze v5.7 Lite
| Direct Link | Rapidshare | HTC Touch Pro v5.7 Lite

| Direct Link | Rapidshare | HTC Fuze v5.7 Manila
| Direct Link | Rapidshare | HTC Touch Pro v5.7 Manila

Kitchen:

I will release a kitchen once the ROM is stabilized a bit more.

Last edited:

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus

momulah

May 4, 2009
Op-Town
man u must have had my post in mind when u added the cellular video program:icon. Thanks for your hard work. Cant flash until this weekend. Out of state on business. maybe i can catch one of the next releases since I have to wait anyway! Again congrats on finishing!

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
man u must have had my post in mind when u added the cellular video program:icon. Thanks for your hard work. Cant flash until this weekend. Out of state on business. maybe i can catch one of the next releases since I have to wait anyway! Again congrats on finishing!

I'll actually be up the Pocono mountains from Saturday to Saturday, out of 3G coverage (I think), so I hope release some updates prior to then.

P1Tater

Retired Senior Moderator
Nov 28, 2007
In UR Head
Titanium Weather seems to be messed up. Let me attach a screen shot.

1st attachment comes up when I try to select the menu and when I go to Tools/Weather menu and select Titanium Weather Options.

Just so you know, I have not installed one single cab yet.

No worries for me since I don't use Titanium Weather. Just letting you know.

Going to do another Hard Reset just to make sure.

Attachments

• pc_capture1.jpg
    pc_capture1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 268
  • pc_capture2.jpg
    pc_capture2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 173
  • pc_capture3.jpg
    pc_capture3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 158
  • pc_capture4.jpg
    pc_capture4.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus

1st attachment comes up when I try to select the menu and when I go to Tools/Weather menu and select Titanium Weather Options.

Looks like a Mortscript issue. I may just remove Titanium Weather since I don't use it either... which explains how I missed the error in the first place. :eek:

Nov 30, 2008
Glenmoore PA
+1

ive been experiencing the same thing.
other than that its a great ROM

ghost13

about to flash this now too!!! been waiting a loooong time!!! thanks for all of your hard work...

regarding poconos and 3g... depends on where you are going. i am there every weekend at our weekend house in bushkill(by fernwood) and i have 3g service there. where are you going to be?

Last edited:

mindfrost82

Retired Senior Moderator

Rename the attached file to .mscr and drop it into the /Program Files/TitaniumWeather folder (if that's where NATF has it installed).

Let me know if it works. TitaniumWeather4.2 stopped working a while back and someone edited the MortScript file.

Attachments

• TitaniumWeather.txt
    16.4 KB · Views: 81

irus

Jun 29, 2007

i had the same problem until i replaced the mortscript try the zip file from the link blow and see if it works.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3949075&postcount=1077

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank You for creating this amazing series of ROMs!!! I have been using v5.7 for quite a while now, and was planning on switching to 6.0 however was waiting for 6.1 since it was pending release. Have you had a chance to put it back together after your unfortunate hard drive crash or is 6.0 become the last official release in this series? Has anybody found any disadvantages to switching to 6.0 from 5.7?

Sadly 6.0 will be the final ROM released. I was never able to recover 100% of my data, and I've been so busy with work lately that I finally made the painful decision to part with my Fuze a couple weeks ago.