[CLOSED] [WIP OFFICIAL]AICP 13.1 [8.1][cheeseburger]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Clean flashed 11/05 build but Wifi won't stay on. Tap the switch, it toggles to on then jumps back to off right away (and stays off). Restarting multiple times does not allow wifi to stay ON. Starting in Safe Mode, wifi also has the same problem. Maybe a kernel issues?

Anyway, Logcat zipped is here. Maybe someone can figure it out?

Last edited:

djsubterrain

Jan 4, 2012
Livingston
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
Is this worth it? Has the dev at least got the device?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Clean flashed 11/05 build but Wifi won't stay on. Tap the switch, it toggles to on then jumps back to off right away (and stays off). Trying to pull logcat...

Does that on LOS 15 too, restart then wifi will probably come back.

gvaram

May 16, 2016
Samsung Galaxy A71
I nuked my whole device, format data -reboot- etc.., etc., then clean flashed it. It seems to encrypt if you click on Encrypt Phone in the settings > security.

For clean flash there is no need to format data. But yeah, if you formatted data you are decrypted. Thanks for the replay. OP should mention this, so people will not end up in bootloop.

Edit: Installed on decrypted. Wifi is working after reboot.

Last edited:

djsubterrain

Jan 4, 2012
Livingston
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
For clean flash there is no need to format data. But yeah, if you formatted data you are decrypted. Thanks for the replay. OP should mention this, so people will not end up in bootloop.

Edit: Installed on decrypted. Wifi is working after reboot.

I'm on the leaked OOS beta (rooted), does this have any features enabled that would make it worth switching over?

Last edited:

gvaram

May 16, 2016
Samsung Galaxy A71
I'm on the leaked OOS beta (rooted), does this have any features enabled that would make it worth switching over?

Ordinary Oreo rom.

Is there any reliable fix for WiFi right now?

After 1st restart wifi works.

Thanks for this new amazing ROM, I just want to know if it work on encrypted device, I don't want to format data or made it and then re-encrypt. ;)

No, decrypted devices only.

Reactions: VampireHeart

djsubterrain

Jan 4, 2012
Livingston
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
Good smooth Rom. Awesome work keep it up!

WiFi works for me.
Just one thing which don't work for me, the home button works completely not. Bug from my side?

Nope, same here, a mention of this in the OP might have been nice, cos this tells us nothing:

General Oreo bugs.
You tell... :p

Even Button Mapper Pro won't enable the home button.
Slider seems to work ok though.
@DarkExistence Here's some logs if it'll help.

Attachments

• Logs_061117.zip
    253.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Op updated (title with android 8.1 and aicp 13.1 version) with link to our download site since nightlies builds started.
    Latest nightly: Stable, all should work. Fixed notification led.
    New build released, made on the 10th Novemeber :)

Battery life should be improved, some bluetooth updates and we have Updated to the 5th Novemeber security patch! So latest updates :)

Enjoy!
    New build is ready to download!

Not much changes this build, mainly ROM side stuff and bug updates, kernel updates from DU etc.

Build is dated December 9th. Enjoy
    new build available!

Updated to 4.5.14 firmware, some USB updates, USB otg *should* be working now (i have no otg device) along with general updates!

Enjoy