16th January 2014, 02:41 AM |#71  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Thanks Meter: 5,194

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshafranko

Cant wait till the 100% stock is done for tweaked....im Tweakin over here...

leureK uaeL yq perewod 0.1 pekaewT

ill try and get it done... i just got done spending all day inverting verizin apks to port my themes over so im tired as hell right now and my eyes feel like theyre gonna pop out of my skulll from starring at the computer so long so i might not get to it til tomorrow

16th January 2014, 03:04 AM |#72  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Little Ferry
Thanks Meter: 4,934

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKMADE

ill try and get it done... i just got done spending all day inverting verizin apks to port my themes over so im tired as hell right now and my eyes feel like theyre gonna pop out of my skulll from starring at the computer so long so i might not get to it til tomorrow

Dont rush bro. Im ok with what I got for now take your time, not sure about anyone else though but its all good here.

The Following User Says Thank You to sshafranko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sshafranko Ad-Free
16th January 2014, 04:11 AM |#73  
OP Recognized Themer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADKING17

Yea bro my bad the New 100% stock theme don't see your icons

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ya I used the stock icons because I had requests for just a stock blacked out theme...If you like the icons and stuff just download and flash the lights out
The Following User Says Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SICKMADE Ad-Free
16th January 2014, 04:15 AM |#74  
Account currently disabled
Flag colorado
Thanks Meter: 400

More
Your the MAN sickmade!

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to chuko303 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chuko303 Ad-Free
16th January 2014, 04:19 AM |#75  
OP Recognized Themer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuko303

Your the MAN sickmade!

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Thanks bro... I'm glad your liking it.
16th January 2014, 11:32 AM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 331

More
Lookin good man, you outdid yourself

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Texus915 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Texus915 Ad-Free
16th January 2014, 11:36 AM |#77  
OP Recognized Themer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texus915

Lookin good man, you outdid yourself

I'm glad that you stopped in... I Wana show you the chrome and black theme so far. I need your opinion about the dialer. I'll on you some screens and also give you the link to flash so you can throw me some ideas. Cause I want that theme to be dope as all hell!
16th January 2014, 11:40 AM |#78  

More
Quote:

I'm glad that you stopped in... I Wana show you the chrome and black theme so far. I need your opinion about the dialer. I'll on you some screens and also give you the link to flash so you can throw me some ideas. Cause I want that theme to be dope as all hell!

Well im glad to help you out man, i actually thought this was that theme haha. Anxious now to see the real project!

16th January 2014, 11:47 AM |#79  
OP Recognized Themer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshafranko

Ive rebooted several times now since installing the theme and it has booted on the first round without looping ever. Seems like it was a one time occurence on the first boot after flashing the theme.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Donation sent....Transaction ID:
6JR62276FP9803459

Since my last post I had my first reboot. I was using tapatalk and clicked open in Browser so I could see the donate link, it brought up the browser page but never loaded it and rebooted. I havent made a donation in a few weeks so im not sure if it is theme related. I will load my nandroid and do the same without the theme as Im overdue for a couple donations anyway, and see if I can replicate the reboot while themeless.

Edit....I failed to mention that after the reboot I made the same attrmpt and it loaded the paypal page the second time with no issues.

I never got to thank you personally for the donation bro. Much love and respect for that. Theming lately has taken up so much of my time so that really helped out. I'd like to show my appreciation by designing a custom lockscreen bg, dialer, you name it...something that you've always wanted but never seen...pm me with your decision and I'll make it come to life.
16th January 2014, 11:50 AM |#80  
OP Recognized Themer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texus915

Well im glad to help you out man, i actually thought this was that theme haha. Anxious now to see the real project!

Ya I just got done last night chroming all the dialer numbers and letters... man you sure did get me into a tricky ordeal I do have to say tho lol... chrome isn't the easiest thing I mean it's not too hard but can't settle for oh that cool chrome it's gotta be oh that's the $hit chrome! Or nothin
16th January 2014, 11:53 AM |#81  

More
Quote:

Ya I just got done last night chroming all the dialer numbers and letters... man you sure did get me into a tricky ordeal I do have to say tho lol... chrome isn't the easiest thing I mean it's not too hard but can't settle for oh that cool chrome it's gotta be oh that's the $hit chrome! Or nothin

I know how you do, amazing . Cool that your doing this.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)