FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][May 5 2009][WWE] TouchFlo Detacher 1.0.1.1 FINAL - Another TF3D/Today switcher!

898 posts
Thanks Meter: 64

By thx1200, Inactive Recognized Developer on 8th February 2009, 08:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2009, 06:08 AM |#351  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvet

thanks.
just to make sure then: If my objective is to use classical oldfashioned Today screen and have access to all the functions like immediate access to all e-mails related to a person I list in contacts, I have to use only toggle option...is it so?

Yes. With TF Detacher installed, the old fashioned Today Screen becomes the default screen. But TFD also allows Manila to run in the background so you can toggle between the two, Today Screen and TF3D Manila.

Close TouchFlo = Closes Touch Flo and takes you to old fashioned Today Screen.
Hide Touch Flo = Brings old fashioned Today Screen to front and hides Touch Flo in the background.
Show Touch Flo = Brings Touch Flo to the front and hides Today Screen in the background. Also opens Touch Flo if closed.
Toggle Touch Flo = Toggles between Touch Flo being in front or hidden in the background (with Today Screen in front). Good to assign this function to a hard button so you can toggle back and forth. On my Fuze, this action is assigned to my PTT short press. Or you can assign it to soft buttons on both the Today Screen and Touch Flo Home Screen.

If you Close Touch Flo you have to wait for it to open (takes several seconds) each time you want to use it, but if you Toggle between Today Screen and Touch Flo it is instant.

Been working flawlessly on my device for months with near zero battery drain.

1st November 2009, 10:43 PM |#352  
Prague
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

I AM using it with HTC Sense (Manila version in my sig). I'm going to upload my cab for you to try. This will map your Titanium/CHome left soft key to "HTC Sense", and your Manila left soft key to "Today". ...
P.S. If this doesn't work, then it must have something to do with the hardware of the Rhodium, though I'm not sure why that would matter.
... Are you SURE that HTC Sense been disabled in your Today items?

Thanks for the cab.
I installed it, then restart. after restat, CHome appeared, left softkey=HTCSense...pushed it, did nothing. startmenu, show touchflo=in approx 3 attempts nothing, then, after long pause, TF3D appeared, but my Rhodium froze.
Tried to install TFDetacher 1.0.1.1 again, now it works.
Thank You.

Problems observed after testing for a while:
1. I am on Today, I receive a phone call, I go to contact details to say find an e-mail from that person, then I close that dialog (or hit "Back") .... and it brings me not to the Today screen, but to TFT3D screen
2. I push right hw button (endcall/Today) - it brings me not to the Today, but to the TFT3D Home screen and my softkeys are messed up - they show as if Iwas on Today, so I have to push them twice to go to Today
...could this be mended?
15th December 2009, 02:33 AM |#353  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sorry if I missed this bit but I am trying to get it to work with the SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 and it works kind of but it doesn't like to go back to SPB. Just wondering if this question has popped up already. I have tried both to hide and close TF3D but for some reason it does not seem to work for me. Any thoughts?
15th December 2009, 05:21 AM |#354  
Flag Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMLover212

Sorry if I missed this bit but I am trying to get it to work with the SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 and it works kind of but it doesn't like to go back to SPB. Just wondering if this question has popped up already. I have tried both to hide and close TF3D but for some reason it does not seem to work for me. Any thoughts?

Well TouchFlo Detacher is designed to toggle between TouchFlo and the WM Today screen.
What exactly are you trying to toggle between using SPB Mobile Shell? I am a bit confused .
6th February 2010, 04:07 PM |#355  

More
Everytime I reset my phone, after booting up I'm getting an error message with services.exe

Can you possibly help me on this?
7th February 2010, 10:15 PM |#356  
Flag Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decalingo

Everytime I reset my phone, after booting up I'm getting an error message with services.exe

Can you possibly help me on this?

Can you post a screenshot of the error and provide device details (type, ROM, etc.). I have never gotten an error since installing TF Detacher, so don't have any experience to share.
15th February 2010, 07:50 AM |#357  

More
I am having the same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvet

Thanks for the cab.
Problems observed after testing for a while:
1. I am on Today, I receive a phone call, I go to contact details to say find an e-mail from that person, then I close that dialog (or hit "Back") .... and it brings me not to the Today screen, but to TFT3D screen
2. I push right hw button (endcall/Today) - it brings me not to the Today, but to the TFT3D Home screen and my softkeys are messed up - they show as if Iwas on Today, so I have to push them twice to go to Today
...could this be mended?

I am having the same problem. Whenever I press the End key, it takes me to the TF3d screen & my softkeys are all messed up.

Can someone please help?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
detach, manila, switch, today, touchflo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)