[ROM][EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE] ★★★ -=RESURRECTION=- v2.0 ★★★ [A ROM YOU WILL LOVE]

Search This thread

abhikm001

Mar 29, 2012
Pune
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Gem of a ROM

Really a life saver rom for my O1 ... stable powerful and above all ... a battery saving monster ;)
just a small request ... can u please add a battery % notification in the status bar
wud be very handy to know the exact amount of power left.

Last edited:

Umang96

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 1, 2011
New Delhi
Really a life saver rom for my O1 ... stable powerful and above all ... a battery saving monster ;)
just a small request ... can u please add a battery % notification in the status bar
If he would do this, then, you'll get bad quality status bar, just like CM

dr0z3r

Mar 23, 2012
Great ROM, for next update, consider using 20i rom, and add power menu.
And keep up the good work :)

p.s. had FC (process com.android.settings) on first boot.

EDIT: add gtalk

Last edited:

arn1903

Mar 27, 2011
kathmandu
i m going to flash this rom but i dont know about baseband ?? i m currently using ICS-kang verson and have baseband fix ..do i have to flash it again or not ??:confused:

abhikm001

Mar 29, 2012
Pune
Redmi Note 10 Pro
what i'm requesting is not the whole lot of options in the drop down bar ... just a "%" indicator in the place of the battery icon :) the rom is perfect for me in every sense, i just wish for this feature ... thats it :)

No no no!
That will drain battery a lot. It was explained somewhere by Fancisco Franco!

I use this rom and I like it.
Keep the rom simple. It is the purpose of this rom!
Good work!

Reactions: abhikm001

creativegeek

May 7, 2011
I want to contribute to this rom by working on status bar icons, cause the stock ones are not aligned correctly.

I've done so far as what you can see in the attachment below, I want you guys to post some screenshots with those other icons, cause I think I've missed some so that I can work on them also.

I will post the final file when it's ready so that the developer of this rom can save in which format is necessary, it will be a .CDR CorelDraw file.

Sorry for my bad English :) I'll try my best ...

wow I really apreciate it :)

here are the icons:

(all icons are ON)

xojSn.png

(all icons are OFF)

0gLH1.png

arn1903

Mar 27, 2011
kathmandu
problem

i flashed this rom ...now guss what ?? NO sim ,process com .android stoped and there is no recovery mood now what can i do ????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Power menu and NO ICS theme!

Hi everyone.
    After searching and searching (I'd seen it a few months ago, just didn't remember where), I finally found what I and others are searching. It's a Power Menu (Reboot and Recovery) based on the v_20_g and with no theme. The only exception is the battery icon which now is circular with percentage on the center.
    I believe this precisely what others are searching for this ROM!
    All credits of this menu goes to PaoloM70!
    Enjoy it!
    * All apps which can be download from Google Play Store (Android Market):
    * Gmail
    * Maps
    * youtube
    * thinkdroid.apk
    * talk
    * street view

You cant get the lg Thinkfree office app from the market, the one that comes with stock Rom is both viewer and editor and is locked to Optimus p500s.

Here is the most recent version taken directly from the 2.3 stock rom.
    Dhruv you are best. You have given us 11 ROMS. :p:p:p:pCan you believe is 11 ROM. :confused::confused::confused::confused: MY goodness....:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    try it now.. will tell more about battery (fast dormancy wake locks) tomorrow ...

edit: notification-bar symbols are ugly in this stock-rom (gps and wifi buttons look blurry)...

Edit 2: FD bug is still here.. phone doesnt sleep... checked with better battery stats.. fd-tracker has lots of wake locks
    Oh no..... :(((((((((((((( There is no russian language? ((((