FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]Droid X GingerAle 3.0 Stable Release!

144 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By smyers1012, Senior Member on 19th May 2011, 02:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2011, 11:30 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmoney47

Everyone has heard of them, however they are by well-established developers. I was happy that someone is taking time to get development going again. We have maybe 3 good developers left for the droid x. That is why I am happy for another.

Glad to hear people like my work
 
 
23rd May 2011, 03:18 AM |#22  
owenbeals's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 509
 
More
Keep it up smyers...

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App
23rd May 2011, 11:05 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Culver City, CA
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Is anyone else lose the Google Talk app when they flashed this? Anyone know how to get it back?

Thanks!
24th May 2011, 02:56 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsiclestand

Is anyone else lose the Google Talk app when they flashed this? Anyone know how to get it back?

Thanks!

its considered bloatware cause the majority of people dont use it and its not needed so i took it out! My bad on that one..Might be in the market check there..If enough people want it back ill add it in on the next update coming in a couple of weeks..Ive been working on this rom for a while so I'm taking a week or two vacation from developing and ill be back on the scene within 14 days or so!
24th May 2011, 06:04 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Culver City, CA
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Ah, I see. Great rom otherwise! Thanks!

I checked market and it's not there. Also tried to sideload an apk which installed but I could never open it without FC. Here's hoping some other people use it.

Have a nice rest smyers!
24th May 2011, 08:38 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsiclestand

Ah, I see. Great rom otherwise! Thanks!

I checked market and it's not there. Also tried to sideload an apk which installed but I could never open it without FC. Here's hoping some other people use it.

Have a nice rest smyers!

You probably need to fix the permissions for the app.
25th May 2011, 05:04 AM |#27  
IronMan187's Avatar
Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
so after flashing this rom I lost clockwork mod and all my attempts to get it back on just results in a black screen when I boot into recovery

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App
25th May 2011, 06:50 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan187

so after flashing this rom I lost clockwork mod and all my attempts to get it back on just results in a black screen when I boot into recovery

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

Clockwork mod does not work on any gingerbread bc on GB u need D2 Bootstrap and Rom Manager realizes ur using a DX not a D2 so it's not going allow clockword mod on D2 Bootstrap cause its simply the wrong build


Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App
25th May 2011, 08:18 PM |#29  
ILikeBubbles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Super looking forward to blurless!! Hopefully with the official ota coming out this Friday things will be a little smoother for ya

Sent from my Suckiest Rom Ever using XDA App
25th May 2011, 08:39 PM |#30  
IronMan187's Avatar
Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
so which recovery can I use for gb then and thx for clarifying that for me

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App
25th May 2011, 11:23 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan187

so which recovery can I use for gb then and thx for clarifying that for me

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

ur gonna wanna go ahead and grab Droid 2 Bootstrap Recovery my friend
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes