[Q] battery stuck at 1% after flashing eragon v27

Search This thread

bernz_eazy

May 30, 2013
Las Piñas
good day! has anyone experienced their battery being stucked at 1% after flashing the latest eragon?.. i have flashed eragon v23 in the past without any problems.. saw that the rom was updated so i gave it a go.. 1st download thru androidfilehost was a bad download.. 2nd download thru htcfanboys was a good one. flashed rom perfectly.. flashed kernel ok.. then i just noticed that my battery was 1%.. so i plugged it in my charger light flashed red so i suppose it was charging but battery is not going up.. unplugged it got a reminder that of low battery.. i have unplugged for good 15mins browsing still the battery won't die.. went to recovery found out that my battery was still 75%.. reflashed rom full wipe,cache,data,system.. same issue.. could it be just another bad download?.. or am i missing something?.. thanks for any reply

Last edited:

raxbg

Feb 8, 2014
Bump.

I have the same issue, but with I installed a stock rom. The rom was at 4.4 not 4.4.2 so I downloaded an 180mb OTA, it installed ok, then there was another update 320mb, it also installed ok, but since then the battery is stuck at 1%. Going into recovery shows the battery level corectly though.
Please help

ryodu

Jan 17, 2012
I had the same Problem after flashing a custom Kernel.
Maybe try another one?

Sent from my HTC One