Sdcard confusion-sdcard & sdcard01 & sdcard02

Search This thread

blitzer1

Jun 8, 2014
Hi, hope someone can explain this mess to me. Not sure what has happened.
Anyway I went to the vold.fstab file to check if I have split partitions or what.
Anyway this is what file shows.

dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard0 23 /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host
dev_mount sdcard2 /storage/sdcard1 auto /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host

How can I get this sdcard back to normal with it reading, just 1 internal storage & 1 external storage without losing data? Or am I asking for to much?

Thanx for any help!
BliTzer ^_^

mgraham80823

May 13, 2014
I would say transfer all the files USB DEBUG MT method to a folder and then format the SD card and place it all nicely back where you want it on your SD card. Make sure drivers are installed for your phone on your laptop. MTP is a Samsung mode but other phones are bound to have a similar media transfer mode. I hope I've helped you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: blitzer1

blitzer1

Jun 8, 2014
Thanks for the reply. I sorta ended up doing that. I bought a new bigger 64sdmax and then copied files off the old SD card and copied to New. At least I have a formatted backup if I need it. Thanx again. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would say transfer all the files USB DEBUG MT method to a folder and then format the SD card and place it all nicely back where you want it on your SD card. Make sure drivers are installed for your phone on your laptop. MTP is a Samsung mode but other phones are bound to have a similar media transfer mode. I hope I've helped you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app