Which ROM are you running?

What ROM are you running

• Total voters
Search This thread

bushpilotwannabe

Jul 12, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I've tried several and while there are many good ones, I've gone with Paranoid Android and highly recommend it. With the 7" form factor, some apps look better in phone mode and others look better in tablet mode. I love having full control over how each individual app is displayed, and you get to pick whether you want your overall UI to be phone, tablet, or something in the middle.

If you want to stick with phone UI, I'd also give SlimBean a try. Very slick and tons of customization options.

bill3508

May 23, 2011
Currently on Eclipse build 13 with Motleys 218 kernel. Very quick and stable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

crimson12

Jun 7, 2010
Metro Detroit, MI
Thanks! I tried it out and enjoyed it but decided to just go ahead with the current version of paranoid to play around with the app UIs on a per app basis

Well that's always the best part, trying everything out. Glad you found something you liked. I wanted to be blown away by paranoidandroid, but the per app changes apparently don't apply much to the apps I use. Kinda wanna try something new now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ben805

Aug 3, 2011
Not impressed with any of the custom ROMs available so far, after trying out a few I roll back to the stock one, it's butter smooth and no lag.

kryptik06

Aug 23, 2008
H-Town
In love with Scott rom right now. Loving the teamview support
Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

woshiweili

May 9, 2011
MIUI. Switching between MIUI.us and MIUIAndroid depending on whose weekly release is more stable. Although MIUI.us Toolbox is starting to make MIUI.us releases more tempting :)

Warrior1975

Jul 19, 2012
Not too many people on AOKP, that's my first choice of ROMs. Cm10 or some variety of AOSP is a must for me. Going to root tonight and flash. Can't wait to get home.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

EboniLM

Nov 8, 2011
Texas
Currently running Codename Android 3.5. it's absolutely amazing. so clean!

[Sent via my Google Nexus 7. Pardon errors.]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm interested to see which ROM everyone is running, and to see some recommendations.
    I'm stock & rooted on my N7 and my GSM GNex... For the 1st time in as long as I can remember, I don't feel the need for a custom ROM with JB 4.1.1 running so smoothly..
    Heres a pic

Sent from the unknown abyss
    She has said it, And you said it again.
    KikUsername: SweetDevil2k

I think what zacklimon was getting at is this is asking what roms are you running on a Nexus 7. That pic is not from a Nexus 7. Thats a Sammy Galaxy tab. This is the N7 forum. Not that you cant post, just wrong device for the thread topic and location.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda premium
    stock (4.3) + m kernel. The Best.
    Stock and rooted. I haven't found a reason to try another rom yet.