[APP][2.2+] Smart ways to control your incoming call: Waves and Voice control

Search This thread

toi1em

Aug 11, 2010
Hanoi
Hello,

Thanks for the app :)

I wanted to know whether it has pocket mode bug?? i mean when mobile is in packet, it will recieve automatically?

Kindly let me know.

This app have no bug with phone in the pocket, but i can not test on all Android device.
You can test it and please tell me the result.

tshakah

Jul 15, 2013
Reject SMS on voice command?

The SMS sending only seems to be from the gesture call rejection - is it possible to add the feature to the voice controlled rejection?

toi1em

Aug 11, 2010
Hanoi
I'm writing from the ONE. Need assistance?
Thanks.
First you can try install this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tigermonster.proxfinder
After that you can test by hover your hand over proximity sensor, and you send me:
- Last distant reported with your hand and without your hand over it
- Max supported proximity.

You install Catlog software: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nolanlawson.logcat
then turn on my app with proximity mode (accept), try to call your device with other phone, use my app by hover and send to me the log cat.
I see you are an advance user so you can read logcat yourself by adb command.

If i have all that info. may be i can make it work on your device.

thebuginyou

May 11, 2009
Hyderabad
Desire C Working

I have tested with Desire C, On CM10 4.1.2 Based Rom.
Wave Control Worked Perfectly,
Either to Lift the call or reject the call...
Nice App. :)

venu007

May 10, 2012
Can any tell me it is working on MT6577 devices...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

Rototti

Sep 7, 2012
When enable Voice control your phone auto switch to Vibrate mode

First I thought it was a bug, but is it a feature? What's the point of it?
Anyway I really like this app, I've been searching for similar apps for quite some time, so I'm really happy to find this, but this auto vibrate thing make it useless for me. :( I'd like to hear it when someone calls me...

toi1em

Aug 11, 2010
Hanoi
First I thought it was a bug, but is it a feature? What's the point of it?
Anyway I really like this app, I've been searching for similar apps for quite some time, so I'm really happy to find this, but this auto vibrate thing make it useless for me. :( I'd like to hear it when someone calls me...
Your phone can not hear your voice (or less accurate) if phone ringing. So i must set to vibrate with voice command.
May be will try to lower volume and publish a beta version...

Rototti

Sep 7, 2012
Your phone can not hear your voice (or less accurate) if phone ringing. So i must set to vibrate with voice command.
May be will try to lower volume and publish a beta version...

Aha, I understand know. Well then it's hard... Always in vibrate mode, because I'd like to answer the call with voice sometime?
I hope you will find a solution. Keep up the good work! :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi friends,
    There are some app which can do like my app do, but i am still code this because some app only work with specific device.
    I will try to make it work on every phone has proximity sensor, please report bug or send me idea to make it better.

Smart ways to control your incoming calls via proximity sensor on your phone or by your voice.
    Just wave your hand above phone's proximity sensor or hold the device near your ear to accept, reject incoming calls or activate silent mode.
    This app can work like Air Call-Accept feature on Galaxy S4.
    You can also talk to your phone "Hello" to accept, "Stop" for reject and "Silent" for silent mode

If you have any problem, instead off give ONE star rating, please email me you phone name and OS version, we will try to fix it.

Feature:

- Auto turn off external speaker when you hold the phone near your ear (FREE)
    - Auto turn on external speaker when your phone not near your ear (FREE)
    - Accept incoming call
    - Reject incoming call
    - Send SMS when reject call
    - Activate silent mode
    - Option to enable external speaker
    - App still work normally when your phone in the pocket or upside down
    - Talk with phone to activate command
    - Turn over the phone to reject or activate silent mode
    - Quick setting Widget for wave command

Turn off or even uninstall all similar app for accurate result. This app only work if your phone has proximity sensor. Wave your hand at normal speed above your phone's proximity sensor to activate command
    Usage:
    - You must press Turn On before use
    - Wave your hand 2 times if your phone is not in the pocket before.
    - If your phone is not in the pocket, you can hold it near your ear and shake 2 times
    - When your phone is in the pocket and ringing, you wave your hand 1 time or hold it near your ear.
    us
    - You must enable Voice control in Setting for voice command
    - Voice control support offline on Jelly Bean 4.1+ and the rest must online
    - When enable Voice control your phone auto switch to Vibrate mode

Future version:
    - Can can add your own voice command and word, support more language

*During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).

*About Permissions
    PHONE CALLS: for accept or reject phone call.
    SEND SMS MESSAGES: for send SMS when reject call
    RECORD AUDIO: for voice command
    AUDIO SETTINGS: for turn on or off external speaker
    NETWORK COMMUNICATION: for small ad banner

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dungelin.smartcallaccept
    Or you can download attach file below.

Want this app in your language? Join the translation project here:
    http://www.getlocalization.com/smartcallaccept/

Known bug:
    - Don't work with some HTC's device
    - Dual Sim device only work with Sim 2 due to custom API

Update:
    Version 1.0.3 available next 2 two hours with voice control
    Version 1.10: Send SMS when reject call
    Version 1.11: Fix SMS not enabledl
    Version 1.12: New proximity algorithm. Reverse proximity option in setting to try if not work
    Version 1.13: Improve voice command. Send SMS when reject call for voice command
    Version 1.14: Add Motion command. You can turn over the phone to silent or reject.
    Version 1.18: Add localization for Dutch, Geek, Russia, Poland, widget fix.
    Version 2.01: Add "Auto control external speaker", now it's fully automate for you, remember to grant administrator privileges to Smart Call Accept
    Add Slovenian, Brazilian.

Special thank to translators:
    @gaich for Russian
    @glockadam for Hungarian
    @eagleeyetom for Polish
    @martinusbe for Dutch
    @smakkias for Geek
    @Ottonet for Italian
    @index1366 for Slovenian

You want to support me?
    Press Thanks button
    Rate this Thread with 5 Stars
    Report bugs
    You can buy me a beer via PayPal
    You can buy ad free version from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/dl/android?p=com.dungelin.smartcallacceptpro
    Version 1.14: Add Motion command. You can turn over the phone to silent or reject.
    Now you can use 3 command at one time: Accept, Reject or Silent

I have said this
    There are some app which can do like my app do, but i am still code this because some app only work with specific device.
    I will try to make it work on every phone has proximity sensor, please report bug or send me idea to make it better.

Look like but not the same. And all this learning from Galaxy S4: Air Call Accept feature.
    Hey,

tried your app, but it won't work.. :( i installed the latest vesion from playstore (10min ago)
    tested the wave command, but no reaction at all.
    SMS-stuff is also greyed out in settings..

here are the logs, hope it helps:

--------- beginning of /dev/log/main

D/lights ( 3168): set_light_button on=1

I/GAV2 ( 441): Thread[GAThread,5,main]: putHit called

I/GAV2 ( 441): Thread[GAThread,5,main]: Sending hit to store

D/ThreadReceiveMessages( 1514): checkSocketBreak BreakTimes: 18

D/lights ( 3168): set_light_button on=0

D/CallNotifier( 5318): RINGING... (new)

D/CallNotifier( 5318): onNewRingingConnection(): state = RINGING, conn = { incoming: true state: INCOMING post dial state: NOT_STARTED }

V/BlacklistProvider( 5318): Query uri=content://blacklist/bynumber/%XXXXXXX, match=2

W/SensorService( 3168): sensor 00000004 already enabled in connection 0x4f016db0 (ignoring)

D/PhoneNumberUtils( 5318): System property doesn't provide any emergency numbers. Use embedded logic for determining ones.

D/CallNotifier( 5318): SignalInfoTonePlayer.run(toneId = 98)...

D/Yamaha-MC1N2-Audio( 2110): yamaha_mc1n2_audio_output_start()

D/Yamaha-MC1N2-Audio( 2110): yamaha_mc1n2_audio_route_start()

D/Yamaha-MC1N2-Audio( 2110): (yamaha_mc1n2_audio_params_route_find): device = 1, direction = 0

--------- beginning of /dev/log/system

D/PhoneStatusBar( 5002): disable: < expand icons ALERTS* ticker system_info back home recent clock search >

D/AccelerometerListener( 5318): enable(false)

D/TinyALSA-Audio Hardware( 2110): audio_hw_set_mode(0x4011ab50, 1)++

D/TinyALSA-Audio Hardware( 2110): audio_hw_set_mode(0x4011ab50, 1)--

D/CallNotifier( 5318): showIncomingCall()... phone state = RINGING

I/ActivityManager( 3168): START u0 {act=android.intent.action.MAIN flg=0x10840000 cmp=com.android.phone/.InCallScreen} from pid -1

D/InCallScreen( 5318): onNewIntent: intent = Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN flg=0x10c40000 cmp=com.android.phone/.InCallScreen }, phone state = RINGING

D/PhoneStatusBar( 5002): disable: < EXPAND* icons ALERTS ticker system_info back home recent clock search >

D/PhoneStatusBar( 5002): disable: < EXPAND icons ALERTS ticker system_info BACK* HOME* RECENT* clock search >

I/ContactLoader( 316): Registering content observer for content://com.android.contacts/contacts/lookup/2256iaHR0cHM6Ly9wb3N0ZW8uZGU6ODg0My9hZGRyZXNzYm9va3Mvc2FzY2hhLmJlY2tlci9kZWZhdWx0L0QxN0Q1ODE1LURBNkEtN0E2NS0wMTlDLUVBMEZBNkIxNkU5OS52Y2Y%3D/30

D/Yamaha-MC1N2-Audio( 2110): yamaha_mc1n2_audio_output_stop()

D/dalvikvm( 5318): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 363K, 77% free 4366K/18960K, paused 43ms, total 43ms

D/dalvikvm( 5318): GC_CONCURRENT freed 12K, 74% free 4985K/18960K, paused 3ms+3ms, total 43ms

D/PhoneUtils( 5318): hangupRingingCall(): regular incoming call: hangup()

D/PhoneUtils( 5318): - hangup(Call): regular hangup()...

D/PhoneStatusBar( 5002): disable: < EXPAND icons ALERTS ticker system_info back* home* recent* clock search >

D/InCallTouchUi( 5318): updateState: Too soon after last action; not drawing!

D/CallNotifier( 5318): onDisconnect: cause = INCOMING_REJECTED, incoming = true, date = 1377674987834

D/CallNotifier( 5318): SignalInfoTonePlayer.run(toneId = 98)...

D/Yamaha-MC1N2-Audio( 2110): yamaha_mc1n2_audio_output_start()

D/Yamaha-MC1N2-Audio( 2110): (yamaha_mc1n2_audio_params_route_find): device = 1, direction = 0

D/TinyALSA-Audio Hardware( 2110): audio_hw_set_mode(0x4011ab50, 0)++

D/TinyALSA-Audio Hardware( 2110): audio_hw_set_mode(0x4011ab50, 0)--

I/AudioService( 3168): AudioFocus abandonAudioFocus() from AudioFocus_For_Phone_Ring_And_Calls

D/TinyALSA-Audio Hardware( 2110): audio_hw_set_parameters(0x4011ab50, dualmic_enabled=false)++

D/TinyALSA-Audio Hardware( 2110): audio_hw_set_parameters(0x4011ab50, dualmic_enabled=false)-- (PARAMETER ERROR)

D/PhoneNumberUtils( 5318): System property doesn't provide any emergency numbers. Use embedded logic for determining ones.

I/ActivityManager( 3168): moveTaskToBack: 19

D/dalvikvm( 3168): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 2405K, 26% free 14358K/19380K, paused 59ms, total 59ms

D/AccelerometerListener( 5318): enable(false)

E/BluetoothPhoneService( 5318): Could not get a handle on Connection object for the call

D/PhoneStatusBar( 5002): disable: < expand* icons alerts* ticker system_info back home recent clock search >

I/GAV2 ( 441): Thread[GAThread,5,main]: putHit called

I/GAV2 ( 441): Thread[GAThread,5,main]: Sending hit to store

D/InCallTouchUi( 5318): - triggerPing: InCallScreen no longer in foreground; ignoring...

E/BluetoothPhoneService( 5318): Could not get a handle on Connection object for the call

I/SystemUpdateService( 5981): cancelUpdate (empty URL)

D/dalvikvm(14963): null clazz in OP_INSTANCE_OF, single-stepping

I/SystemUpdateService( 5981): cancelUpdate (empty URL)

D/Yamaha-MC1N2-Audio( 2110): yamaha_mc1n2_audio_output_stop()

D/ThreadReceiveMessages( 1514): checkSocketBreak BreakTimes: 19

Update: I code this app with Galaxy S2 -9100 and have no problem, but i use stock Samsung 4.1.2. You can try others rom. I am
    sure CM10 still in Beta .

Can you tell me you device name and OS version? And you can try with newer version 1.12 in first page, there is a reverse proximity option in setting if it's not work
    Vừa test xong. Thấy tốc độ cảm biến như cái kia cả@@, Chắc tại Cảm biến ACE cùi:laugh:
    Thanks for your feedback. I will try to fix it