[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][m7att] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1

Search This thread

koocha

Nov 12, 2010
Issues I've found:

The battery % has appeared next to the clock. Don't have a clue how to get rid of it

When using the sat nav the battery gets hammered. Even though I was charging from a 1.5A charger the batter was still discharging at a fast rate. Got very hot too.

Google voice typing doesn't work. If you press the mic on the keyboard it crashes, but also sets google voice typing to the default. If I press in a text field it pops up straight away saying Google voice typing has crashed. Then I need to go into the settings and select another keyboard as the default one to get anything working.

HyDRo1X

Jan 2, 2012
Costa Mesa
Issues I've found:

The battery % has appeared next to the clock. Don't have a clue how to get rid of it

When using the sat nav the battery gets hammered. Even though I was charging from a 1.5A charger the batter was still discharging at a fast rate. Got very hot too.

Google voice typing doesn't work. If you press the mic on the keyboard it crashes, but also sets google voice typing to the default. If I press in a text field it pops up straight away saying Google voice typing has crashed. Then I need to go into the settings and select another keyboard as the default one to get anything working.

I haven't experienced any of that, but make sure you did a clean install, if it persist, also try checking if Google voice is installed. Google keyboard was default for me and voice was already installed as well. Did you flash gapps? That might be it right there...

One HTC for everyone...

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Problems I've encountered, very small but annoying, when you go into hybrid properties and change the display on an individual app, it messes up the status bar but only when looking at that particular app. It makes the icons look weird.

One HTC for everyone...

koocha

Nov 12, 2010
I haven't experienced any of that, but make sure you did a clean install, if it persist, also try checking if Google voice is installed. Google keyboard was default for me and voice was already installed as well. Did you flash gapps? That might be it right there...

One HTC for everyone...

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Problems I've encountered, very small but annoying, when you go into hybrid properties and change the display on an individual app, it messes up the status bar but only when looking at that particular app. It makes the icons look weird.

One HTC for everyone...

Thanks for the reply.

Google voice wasn't installed. Voice typing works through the app, but not from the mic button on the keyboard. I get the same error.
Gapps was flashed. It was clean too. Might clear data and try again, it's just such a ballache getting my apps back on

Last edited:

cassull

Dec 17, 2011
Great ROM, though there are some issues I have found so far on the release:

Camera tile in Quick Settings does not work. When I try to access the camera from the tile, the tile just flickers.

Bluetooth seems to be a little broken. On the 7/29 nightly and earlier, I could pair my phone to my car's aftermarket stereo. When I installed the release, my phone could not pair with the stereo and gave me the incorrect pin/passkey error with no prompt to enter one.

MaDc0w

Aug 24, 2009
Bluetooth seems to be a little broken. On the 7/29 nightly and earlier, I could pair my phone to my car's aftermarket stereo. When I installed the release, my phone could not pair with the stereo and gave me the incorrect pin/passkey error with no prompt to enter one.

Many of those BT issues I had also. Many of the bugs have been fixed and will be in the 4.3 releases.

apascual89

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Sorry for being MIA lately.
se5egequ.jpg

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4

HyDRo1X

Jan 2, 2012
Costa Mesa
No, a clean flash is needed if comin from 4.2.

Made a clean flash, wipe data/system, wipe catch partions, format system, the menu button doesn't work and there's no personalisation options like themes or system ui. Sorry I'm in the middle of a workout so if they have been moved I can't find them. They're not where they used to be. Also the menu on screen button doesn't work as mentioned before

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Made a clean flash, wipe data/system, wipe catch partions, format system, the menu button doesn't work and there's no personalisation options like themes or system ui. Sorry I'm in the middle of a workout so if they have been moved I can't find them. They're not where they used to be. Also the menu on screen button doesn't work as mentioned before

Never mind, found customize options sorry menu button still doesn't work, also tapping the home button appears to double tap home. P.S. The reason i couldn't find the options is because there appears to be to settings apps. one is accessible through nova launcher, though its not in the app drawer, that one is incomplete.

Last edited:

apascual89

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Never mind, found customize options sorry menu button still doesn't work, also tapping the home button appears to double tap home. P.S. The reason i couldn't find the options is because there appears to be to settings apps. one is accessible through nova launcher, though its not in the app drawer, that one is incomplete.

Menu button should be fixed in next nightly. For settings, check this, change the hybrid properties of settings to 600 ui. Then the Pac man settings should appear

Reactions: HyDRo1X

HyDRo1X

Jan 2, 2012
Costa Mesa
Menu button should be fixed in next nightly. For settings, check this, change the hybrid properties of settings to 600 ui. Then the Pac man settings should appear

When's the next nightly? I'm on 8/16 and the link shows there's a 17th build but it's not working, it shows 0 bytes 10 downloads.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    PAC-ROM, ROM for the AT&T HTC One

Contributors
    MaDc0w, WildfireDEV

Version Information

Created 2014-09-07
    Last Updated 2014-11-02
    Hello all,

I will be taking over for apascual89.

Gave the OP a makeover and nightlys should be back on track. :)
    Help please :'(

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    PAC-ROM, ROM for the AT&T HTC One

Contributors
    MaDc0w, WildfireDEV

Version Information

Created 2014-09-07
    Last Updated 2014-11-02

I have a HTC ONE M7 at&t and it wont update :crying: .... its stuck at 4.4.2 .... can anyone help me please :crying::crying::crying: