Search This thread

Viet_Man

Feb 4, 2008
For VGA

SC_2.jpg
SC_1.jpg

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3659332&postcount=44

ENJOy

Is it possible to have this icons for QVGA Device please ? Thanks.
I'm New on this forum excuse me if i don't post in the good place.

cardefbel

Feb 18, 2007
Second...

is there somewhere a widget for the lifestyle screen to embedding the contact carousel with one click?
Or maybe change the contact button to launch the carousel ?

SPBMSH3_2.jpg

unzip the attached file in your SPB Mobile shell folder ( for WWE it's the folder \Program files\SPB Mobile Shell ) and your contact button will launch the carousel.

For people who want to do it manualy, just change ":FAVORITES" to ":MANAGEFAVS" in the file Menubar.xml (qa_layouts.dat)

Attachments

• qa_layouts.zip
    57.9 KB · Views: 105

apothehouse

Feb 14, 2008
Developer's note:
All resolutions should be supported
2 images can be defined for portrait and landscape
2 images can be defined for carousel portrait and landscape
All to be found in FondEcran.dat file

Installation :
Replace qa_layout.dat in \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell
Paste FondEcrant.dat to \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell

Don't forget to put NO for the accelerator 3D

And the password is the same that other files.dat b0fm18zq

terintamel

Nov 25, 2008
Can some one post there reg entries for HKLM/software/spb software house 2/spb mobile shell/now screen/layouts/:SPBMENU . I accidentally deleted that key so I can not get to the program menu screen.

samuelson

Jun 30, 2008
unzip the attached file in your SPB Mobile shell folder ( for WWE it's the folder \Program files\SPB Mobile Shell ) and your contact button will launch the carousel.

For people who want to do it manualy, just change ":FAVORITES" to ":MANAGEFAVS" in the file Menubar.xml (qa_layouts.dat)

sorry for the noob question.
but how do i edit it manually?:confused:

almela

May 16, 2007
One cannot achieve this just with registry - you need to use VJBrisk utility to reroute i.e. Calendar. Post 2 explains the basics, for clock.exe

Not a folder, a registry entry you need to edit, i.e. with Resco Registry Editor.

Thank you, but I try this and the problem is: calendar.exe is 'read only' and I can not change it... Can you help me, please?

Thank you...

skaroger867

Jan 23, 2007
Kentucky
I haven't found a fix for the skin going back to color background when you scroll, I think that mtstmp has figured it out based on his screen shot. The problem with the launcher button going straight to spb menu can be fixed in qa_layouts.dat file name menubar.xml there is a value for what happens if the button is pressed.

cool does that mean i can change the value for all the buttons, if i wanted to?

r0sh

Jun 17, 2008
Texas
Qvga pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hesus christo LOL jesus christ can we get some QVGA skins PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE :( i know some of you'all have amazing talents and it can be done, ill even test them out for you if u want, i also understand some of u guys dont have qvga devices but we need some QVGA themes....pleaseeee

apothehouse

Feb 14, 2008
what program are you guys using to edit these .dat files on your computers (assuming your editing them on your computers)?

winrar or winzip for extract the file.dat - rename the file.dat to file.zip after extract with this password b0fm18zq

After I use photoshop for editing the file.bmp

Warning when you save the file.bmp
Save in 16bits and in advanced mode R5 V6 B5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I know this post is old, but does anyone still have this full screen weather widget? I can't find the download link anywhere :(
    Try looking through the themes in post#6 of this thread. Im not sure whether its in there but its your best shot.

Mark.