PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE GIF AND UPLOAD IT TO YOUR OWN FILE HOST
Once you have the download link , copy/paste into the middle of this: (in between the 2 img brackets)
Then add the line in your "Edit Signature" tab.
If you use DropBox , upload it to the "Public" folder.
Then , right click and "Copy Public Link".
Paste into the middle of this: (in between the 2 img brackets)
TRICK TO USE GOOGLE DRIVE AS A FILE HOST
1. Upload your image to googledrive.
2. "View it on web"
3. Hit the "Share" tab , and get a shareable link.
Copy/paste it to notepad.
It should look like this:
4. Your "File_ID" is the long line of numbers/letters in the middle.
In this example it's :
5. Now , copy this link onto your notepad:
6. Replace your "File_ID" where it says "File_ID"
7. In this case it will look like this:
8. You can then use that link to host your file.
Some users report a problem if they "Preview" the signature before submitting it.
Any problems , let me know.