FORUMS

[APP][2.2+][ROOT][WiFi] Reaver-GUI for Android

154 posts
Thanks Meter: 347

By SOEDI, Senior Member on 24th September 2013, 05:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from SOEDI: An Android-GUI for the famous WiFi penetration tool called Reaver-WPS.
29th December 2014, 01:02 PM |#501  
Hi all,
I have a google Nexus 7 2012 and Android 5.0 Lollipop installed.
bcmon and Reaver for Android does not work. It seems to be that bcmon:
"install firmware and tools" does not work.
An error occurs.
Has anyone managed to get bcmon working with this device and Android version?
root via SuperSU for bcmon is granted
29th December 2014, 09:28 PM |#502  
Flag Moscow, ID
Thanks Meter: 616

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by handyflo

Hi all,
I have a google Nexus 7 2012 and Android 5.0 Lollipop installed.
bcmon and Reaver for Android does not work. It seems to be that bcmon:
"install firmware and tools" does not work.
An error occurs.
Has anyone managed to get bcmon working with this device and Android version?
root via SuperSU for bcmon is granted

Last I checked bcmon was broken on lollipop you'll have to drop back to KitKat for it to work
30th December 2014, 12:59 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Any way to activate it on S5 since bcmon doesnt work on it?
30th December 2014, 11:54 AM |#504  
is there any chance that bcmon and or reaver for android will ever work under lollipop? AFAIK the bcmon development was stoped, so its will work only with CM11 for my grouper Nexus 7 2012?
30th December 2014, 10:47 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Şuna bir göz atın: "WPS Connect" https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ngb.wpsconnect

HTC 801e cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
The Following User Says Thank You to afyonteam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift afyonteam Ad-Free
2nd January 2015, 01:04 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Bcmon doesnt work and i try it with the scripts. Now what can I do? ; its show me a pop up window : " Monitor-mode disabled successfully All scrips should are tested now , RfA is ready to use."
3rd January 2015, 06:45 AM |#507  
Flag Toronto, ON
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Thanks for this, works well! Quick question, have you or anyone else been able to implement the mdk3 script floating around to get around modern day ap rate limiting?

Would be appreciated!
4th January 2015, 05:27 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydude101

Thanks for this, works well! Quick question, have you or anyone else been able to implement the mdk3 script floating around to get around modern day ap rate limiting?

Would be appreciated!

Theorically, all that needs is to crosscompile mdk3 (or bully, or a kernel module which supports monitor mode, or another program you want) for ARM architecture, and eventually doing some tweakings.

In the reality, considering no one did other wifi tools for android, apart the old Reaver (excluding apps in google play mostly to find default passwords according to bssid and router model), I believe it's much difficult than thought.

Let's remember also the aim of bcmon, reaver-wps and RfA is to return tools to use with internal wifi.
I believe (but still to try), that if you use Linux Deploy to install Kali, a powered microusb-OTG and an external wifi dongle, you are able to run all of wifi-sec tools you want from your device.

Just a personal consideration: I'm against the use of mdk3, because the "art" of reaver/bully is to find the correct settings not to trigger the WPS lockdown. I have tested on my TNCAP router and, according also to what I have read, unless you put up a series of wireless tools to intercept packets and monitor your router (wireshark, kismet, etc), you won't realize there is a WPS bruteforce attack in course.
But start flooding periodically the AP with mdk3, freezing and resetting it in cycle, and I'll be the first to suspect an attack, intercept your packets and knock at your door with a handgun

P.S. being in topic, there are some reports of TNCAP routers being able to reboot with permanent lock WPS already on, after some floods with mdk3.
5th January 2015, 01:42 PM |#509  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 347

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osd_daedalus

Theorically, all that needs is to crosscompile mdk3 (or bully, or a kernel module which supports monitor mode, or another program you want) for ARM architecture, and eventually doing some tweakings.

In the reality, considering no one did other wifi tools for android, apart the old Reaver (excluding apps in google play mostly to find default passwords according to bssid and router model), I believe it's much difficult than thought.

Let's remember also the aim of bcmon, reaver-wps and RfA is to return tools to use with internal wifi.
I believe (but still to try), that if you use Linux Deploy to install Kali, a powered microusb-OTG and an external wifi dongle, you are able to run all of wifi-sec tools you want from your device.

Just a personal consideration: I'm against the use of mdk3, because the "art" of reaver/bully is to find the correct settings not to trigger the WPS lockdown. I have tested on my TNCAP router and, according also to what I have read, unless you put up a series of wireless tools to intercept packets and monitor your router (wireshark, kismet, etc), you won't realize there is a WPS bruteforce attack in course.
But start flooding periodically the AP with mdk3, freezing and resetting it in cycle, and I'll be the first to suspect an attack, intercept your packets and knock at your door with a handgun

P.S. being in topic, there are some reports of TNCAP routers being able to reboot with permanent lock WPS already on, after some floods with mdk3.

Here's an android + bcmon compatible mdk3 binary + source. Tested and works on N7 2012 4.3, but some attack may not work (as fast) as they should.

copy the mdk3 binary inside the zip to data/data/com.bcmon.bcmon/files/tools and don't forget to set the right permissions.

Best Regards
SOEDI
Attached Files
File Type: zip mdk3_android_kit.zip - [Click for QR Code] (308.6 KB, 2188 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SOEDI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SOEDI Ad-Free
16th January 2015, 06:28 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
i have a s4 and i cant use bcmon

any way to make a WiFi in Monitor Mode and use Reaver ??
19th January 2015, 09:19 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOEDI

Hi n01ce,

This version of RfA uses the Reaver binary which came along with the bcmon.apk.
Therefore, I can't provide any detailed build instructions for Reaver.
A friend of mine and I managed get mdk3 compiled (and working!) along with bcmon, so when you need it don't hesitate to ask.

I saw you were working on the bcmon modules. The source code is pretty incomplete, isn't it?
Any chance we could get bcm4334 chipset based phones into Monitior-Mode?

regards,
SOEDI

how did you managed to have mdk3?
Im using galaxy s2, can you help me to install mdk3 in reaver binary?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)