Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2012, 01:01 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 752

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voldomart13

Is it possible to get DSP manager back? CM9 had it what happened to it in your port?

Ok So about DSP manager, it was unneeded with the addition of the voodoo sound app

Quote:

I noticed a problem while your using the music. If you have cerberus installed and set to take a picture on a wrong combination entry the music volume breaks til you do a hot reboot or reboot

Can you explain more on what causes this, like reproduce the situation.
1st May 2012, 01:11 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
On the dsp side, Its not necesary but Its a nice addition because voodoo doesn't have an equalizer with 3d sound mods. On the music volume side, I have a security app called Cerberus installed on my phone. It allows you to set it to take a picture whenever a wrong code is entered to unlock the phone. When I'm listening to music and I go to unlock my phone and I accidentally get it wrong, the music volume shuts off but the music is still playing. I either have to reboot or use an app to kill all my apps, like Fast Reboot, to kill all my apps and then I can hear my music again.
1st May 2012, 01:17 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oregon

More
Quote:

On the dsp side, Its not necesary but Its a nice addition because voodoo doesn't have an equalizer with 3d sound mods. On the music volume side, I have a security app called Cerberus installed on my phone. It allows you to set it to take a picture whenever a wrong code is entered to unlock the phone. When I'm listening to music and I go to unlock my phone and I accidentally get it wrong, the music volume shuts off but the music is still playing. I either have to reboot or use an app to kill all my apps, like Fast Reboot, to kill all my apps and then I can hear my music again.

Im talking to the Dev right now, I have no Idea what can be causing the cerberus and neither does he. We'll look into it. Can you kill the music app with a root app killer(Force Stop) and see if it continues to play?

And ill also add dsp manager on next release

Uploading v 1.2.1 Please tell me if dsp manager is now installed when you flash it

Link is up
The Following User Says Thank You to patrick8996 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift patrick8996 Ad-Free
1st May 2012, 01:44 AM |#24  
Flag Vancouver, B.C.
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Hi Patrick8996, I flashed this ROM yesterday... so far so good. One thing I noticed tho. Not sure if it's ROM related or anything but when charging (PHONE OFF) the animation will show up for a while and so as the battery level. But after 2 hours or so of charging, nothing will show up or any animation/battery level? So there's no way that I will know if it's fully charge or not? I need to unplug then plug it back again.

Anyway it is minor and not a big deal tho. Thanks for this man!
1st May 2012, 01:49 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oregon

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agasagas

Hi Patrick8996, I flashed this ROM yesterday... so far so good. One thing I noticed tho. Not sure if it's ROM related or anything but when charging (PHONE OFF) the animation will show up for a while and so as the battery level. But after 2 hours or so of charging, nothing will show up or any animation/battery level? So there's no way that I will know if it's fully charge or not? I need to unplug then plug it back again.

Anyway it is minor and not a big deal tho. Thanks for this man!

Your welcome,

and Ive noticed the charge thing in a bunch of ICS roms thats ive flashed I dont think its something I can fix on my end
1st May 2012, 01:57 AM |#26  

More
No dice on killing music its the media volume settings that break. OK I will flash the new update THANKS! Also I forgot the AppZorter lite just force closes no matter what.
1st May 2012, 02:01 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oregon

More
Quote:

No dice on killing music its the media volume settings that break. OK I will flash the new update THANKS!

Alright Ill talk to the dev about it, I honestly am lost on what can cause that, Can you tell me if DSP Manager is flashed on there

Also I didnt get to test that update so tell me if everything goes ok
1st May 2012, 02:10 AM |#28  

More
Just flashed...booting now...no dsp manager I just checked the package dsp needs to be in the system/app folder for it to work and have the permissions to access system files. also after I got it installed it keeps FCing after changing a setting
1st May 2012, 02:22 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oregon

More
Quote:

Just flashed...booting now...no dsp manager I just checked the package dsp needs to be in the system/app folder for it to work and have the permissions to access system files. also after I got it installed it keeps FCing after changing a setting

I did put it in the system/app folder O.o

Sent From My Cappy Using Tapatalk 2
1st May 2012, 02:24 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oregon

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick8996

I did put it in the system/app folder O.o

I'll just add a flash able zip

1st May 2012, 02:32 AM |#31  

More
Good ider lol also there was a feature I didn't really get with the kernel. Under features it has an option to load an FM module. Is this to actiavte fm radio on our devices?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fast, jellybean, remics, stable, touchwiz

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)