FORUMS

[Q] android 2.3/3.0 on the WM8650

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By potatodevice, Junior Member on 9th April 2011, 11:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd August 2011, 02:32 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Does anybody know how to get the video skpe or video oovoo on this tablet ?

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA Premium App
24th August 2011, 01:42 PM |#12  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
as far as i know, this tablet don't support skype video chat,i also tried tango and fring, all of them can't
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsquad15

Does anybody know how to get the video skpe or video oovoo on this tablet ?

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA Premium App

17th October 2011, 07:23 AM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile
techknow.freeforums.org has a 2.3 universal rom for Wondermedia WM8650 tablets.
4th November 2011, 11:25 AM |#14  
bonell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjschaffhauser

techknow.freeforums.org has a 2.3 universal rom for Wondermedia WM8650 tablets.

Have you tried it?

can you link me there? I´m running a UBEROID 2.2 Rom, and would love to try 2.3,

thanks.
4th November 2011, 05:06 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonell

Have you tried it?

can you link me there? I´m running a UBEROID 2.2 Rom, and would love to try 2.3,

thanks.

techknow.freeforums.org/universal-uberoid-wm8650-1-5-5-honeycombmod-v10-1-t1317.html[/url]

This is the newest version on uberdroid, i have a older version installed, but i plan on trying this one myself whenever i get my tablet back (I accidentally left it at a cabin by the lake) it looks like they have added alot since the old versions.
5th November 2011, 05:02 AM |#16  
no_pride's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Malabon City
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjschaffhauser

techknow.freeforums.org/universal-uberoid-wm8650-1-5-5-honeycombmod-v10-1-t1317.html[/url]

This is the newest version on uberdroid, i have a older version installed, but i plan on trying this one myself whenever i get my tablet back (I accidentally left it at a cabin by the lake) it looks like they have added alot since the old versions.

Tried this one yesterday...Touchscreen is now very responsive. Haven't tested the tablet thoroughly but 1 negative I noticed is the sound became softer. I had to use a headset to hear the music i was listening to.
20th November 2011, 07:20 AM |#17  
Tsaukpaetra's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
2.3? If the sources are available, maybe...
The roms sited on technow are still 2.2, but themed to look like 2.3. I haven't seen anything that indicates gingerbread will run on this as of yet...
Although I'm still trying to get the touchscreen working on it. May be a while I've tried 5 "option" numbers so far...
26th November 2011, 03:26 PM |#18  
Jimmy Thrashmetal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cancún
Thanks Meter: 412
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up This may help!
I installed Modroid V011 lite from HERE in a 7" Wondermedia 8650 green led, and it works great, the only issue I have is the battery icon that always shows 100%, but it doesn't bother me




If I helped you, please hit the "Thanks" button
5th December 2011, 04:01 AM |#19  
oostah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cullowhee
Thanks Meter: 130
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Thrashmetal

I installed Modroid V011 lite from HERE in a 7" Wondermedia 8650 green led, and it works great, the only issue I have is the battery icon that always shows 100%, but it doesn't bother me




If I helped you, please hit the "Thanks" button

this site has roms i have tried just about them all. on my wm8650 10" green led vibrates at start.
from what i have seen and experienced with thees wm8650 is you need to know led color and if it vibrates at start + screen size. these are easy to flash roms to.
5th December 2011, 11:30 AM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
2.2 can upgrade to [email protected]@

so amazing
7th December 2011, 02:42 AM |#21  
roland boyd's Avatar
Member
Flag Kanab , Utah
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
point me in the right direction plz for 3.0 upgrade. thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, update, upgrade, wm8650

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes